• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Thank You Kodi and Colin

Was That Phoned In??

The anticipation of the scene between these two boys was great marketing....BUT....the actual scene was a little flat.

Colin and Kodi have been in other scenes with different guys, where there was great passion, and total mental involvement. The action was great and really reciprocal, whether it was a mutual hand job, blowing each other or each person acting as a top or bottom with the person they were with. This scene did not have that IMHO.

If Colin ate out his wife with the same tentative moves he made on Kodi, I think she would have grabbed onto his ears and pulled him so far in to her that Colin wouldn't have been able to draw a breath for at least 5 minutes. Dig in when you're chowing down Colin!

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but this scene was over promised and under delivered....next time let it go, to hell with the camera, have fun!

I also agree that this scene was not as good as I was hoping. I don't know what happened to Colin but he is not as hyper and over the top as he used to be. He does not have as much passion and he's not as vocal as before. Also he is way hotter as a bottom. Kodi is still smokin hot and is always a joy to watch. Still a 4

Well I am truly glad that I am not the only turd in the punchbowl here! I too was left a little flat on this scene. While I absolutely love Kodi, he seemed off to me, almost as if he was on another, slower plane. At the start of the shoot, he reminded me of Ashton and how he sometimes seemed to be so disinterested in the whole thing. I will say that he and Colin managed to give a decent "performance", but that's all it was to me. I will agree with whoever said it seemed as if they "phoned" it in.
While I like Colin and enjoy his postings on the forum, this was not a good match for him. Problem is I'm not sure what a good match would be for him.
Someone suggested a Kodi and Zane Tate pairing. My imagination of that scene would blow this one away.
Just finished watching the Liam Corolla tops Kodi scene. That was Kodi in top form
All is right with the world again.

Well I am truly glad that I am not the only turd in the punchbowl here! I too was left a little flat on this scene. While I absolutely love Kodi, he seemed off to me, almost as if he was on another, slower plane. At the start of the shoot, he reminded me of Ashton and how he sometimes seemed to be so disinterested in the whole thing. I will say that he and Colin managed to give a decent "performance", but that's all it was to me. I will agree with whoever said it seemed as if they "phoned" it in.
While I like Colin and enjoy his postings on the forum, this was not a good match for him. Problem is I'm not sure what a good match would be for him.
Someone suggested a Kodi and Zane Tate pairing. My imagination of that scene would blow this one away.
Just finished watching the Liam Corolla tops Kodi scene. That was Kodi in top form
All is right with the world again.

Agree 100pc with Jason. The reference to Ashton is spot on and all the unnecessary moaning put me off (sounded like one of those phone chat lines). There didn't appear to be any chemistry at all between these 2 guys but sometimes this happens which leaves a lot of members disappointed as they had been talking about the film for a few days prior to it's release.

Kodi's haircut didn't bother me too much and long hair doesn't match up with a hot summer. Colin's cum shot was good but that is the only good thing I can say. Sorry..

I also agree that this scene was not as good as I was hoping. I don't know what happened to Colin but he is not as hyper and over the top as he used to be. He does not have as much passion and he's not as vocal as before. Also he is way hotter as a bottom. Kodi is still smokin hot and is always a joy to watch. Still a 4
I have to agree. What happened to Collins enthusiasm?
Although, I adore both Kodi and Collin......this scene started out strong and ended on a flat note.

Thank you so much every one that gave their feed back on this viedo! Seems like there are some mixed feelings about it but hey thats ok. This video was shot on the same trip the colin and denver one was shot and it was my first time back. I know I cant please every one at once but Im glad I can please a few. There will only be better videos to come thats for sure. On the other note I thought you guys would like to know that working with Kodi was a blast and after we fucked he went in the kitchen and made us all some of his famous fried balony!! Dont get much better then that!!

How cool is that Colin. I'm sure not everyone scores both Kodi's ass, bologna, and fried bologna. ha ha. I loved both of you in the video. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much every one that gave their feed back on this viedo! Seems like there are some mixed feelings about it but hey thats ok. This video was shot on the same trip the colin and denver one was shot and it was my first time back. I know I cant please every one at once but Im glad I can please a few. There will only be better videos to come thats for sure. On the other note I thought you guys would like to know that working with Kodi was a blast and after we fucked he went in the kitchen and made us all some of his famous fried balony!! Dont get much better then that!!

I'm glad you two had such a good time making the video Colin. :) It did turn out well. It appeared in the video that you two had just met. Hopefully now you have bonded over that scene and the bologna sandwiches. lol Of course I look forward to your future vids Colin. As you say, you had just gotten back from a long absence. I look forward to you getting more and more enthusiastic and vocal as you get used to being back. Like in your scene with Connor for instance. :drool:

You'll never satisfy everyone. The video was very good. I thought this was a good match-up. The only thing that was missing was Kodi rimming Colin, but I would not change anything else. Even as it is, the scene is great.

I have only ONE COMPLAINT

Kodi,

Why didn't I get a fried bologna sandwich. Mine should be with onions.
Please, I the future remember, that members named Tobey need your great sandwiches too. LOL
Tobey02:wink:

How cool is that Colin. I'm sure not everyone scores both Kodi's ass, bologna, and fried bologna. ha ha. I loved both of you in the video. Keep up the good work!

FOr sure thank you so much and I will!

I'm glad you two had such a good time making the video Colin. :) It did turn out well. It appeared in the video that you two had just met. Hopefully now you have bonded over that scene and the bologna sandwiches. lol Of course I look forward to your future vids Colin. As you say, you had just gotten back from a long absence. I look forward to you getting more and more enthusiastic and vocal as you get used to being back. Like in your scene with Connor for instance. :drool:

I love your support and who you are! Thank you for your understansing! I will definitly be more vocal in the future and Kodi and I had just met! lol

You'll never satisfy everyone. The video was very good. I thought this was a good match-up. The only thing that was missing was Kodi rimming Colin, but I would not change anything else. Even as it is, the scene is great.

You said it brother man! Thank you so much! Im glad you enjoyed itThank you for your kind words!

Colin it was sure nice to see you in action tonight sure have missed you welcome back... You and Kodi where awesome tonight loved the flip-flop it was super you two where awesome together keep up thje great work hope to see ya soon

Yea that was definitely the first time I've Ben rimmed. I thought it was a pretty fun scene :) thx Tobey.

It was a good and fun scene to watch Kodi. Thank You!! :thumbup1: :wink:

My one suggestion though would be to tone down the moaning and the yelling. Not stop it. Just tone it down. We like you and other models to show passion, emotion and enthusiasm. But if it's overdone, it comes across as fake. Then it becomes a distraction rather than a bonus that elevates the scene.

And believe me Kodi. This advice comes from a huge fan of yours. I think you are absolutely adorable and beautiful. You're one of my favorite models on the whole site. I always look forward to your vids because I know you will look hot and sexy. And you always try to put on a great show for your many fans.

You are high on my list of top 5 favorite models on the whole site. :001_wub:

Colin it was sure nice to see you in action tonight sure have missed you welcome back... You and Kodi where awesome tonight loved the flip-flop it was super you two where awesome together keep up thje great work hope to see ya soon

Hey thanks bro! Missed you to man! how you been?