• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Thank You Kodi and Colin

tobey02

Reaction score
Great Show You weren't kidding when you said it would be good. Both of you gave a great show and I love flip/flop in videos and real life. I have always liked both Colin and Kodi, but even with his new haircut I like Kodi a little more.:smiley-love001:

I really enjoyed the conservation between Kodi and Conner, but I liked it when Kodi said that he would,"Return the favor." return the favor he did.
I always knew that Colin was a great rimmer, and Kodi really enjoyed the new experience. I was also amazed that Kodi could deep throat Colin, and Colin enjoyed that too.:thumbup::thumbup:

Again thanks for a really great video
Tobey02

Very hot scene. I love to see guys flip-flop. The rimming scene made it even hotter.

i wanted at least one flip-flop scene a month. never thought i would see colin and Kodi together doing a flip-flop. damn is was hot.
i like both these guys and they were as good together on screen as they were in my head.
the camera work was good too.
thanks for the entertainment colin, Kodi and all.

Great scene. I love Kodi and always enjoy seeing him perform. I like him as a bottom rather than a top. He has such a sweet fuckable ass. He was born to have that ass pounded by a big cock. It is very evident that he enjoys getting fucked. Colin was very good also. Both guys did a super job.

A great job by both models. I looked forward to this all week. A 5 for me definitely.

Thank you Colin and Kodi!

More later at a more civilized hour. haha

They look so cute together! :001_smile:

Attachments

• kodi-colin-hq-900x600-05.jpg
    kodi-colin-hq-900x600-05.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 25
  • kodi-colin-hq-900x600-06.jpg
    kodi-colin-hq-900x600-06.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 23
  • kodi-colin-hq-900x600-08.jpg
    kodi-colin-hq-900x600-08.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 24
They look so cute together! :001_smile:

Dear Tampa,

Certainly this flip-flop is a great addition to Broke Straight Boys's bag of tricks. It surely beats two guys fucking and then finishing themself off routine. I guess this goes without saying, but I would have liked seeing some cum-eating and cleaning off each other's randy dicks. They both have nice pieces of meat to begin with. But, I guess some of us are never satisfied. I gave them both a 5. Great teamwork fellas!:thumbup::001_cool:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Very good show and I just love that haircut on Kodi, not that he wasn't adorable to start with. He reminds me so much of that high school kid that I fell in love with from afar while in school. Maybe a little more endowed, but it brings back those great memories of getting the straight boy to explore my side of the street. Loved it !!!

Dear Tampa,

Certainly this flip-flop is a great addition to Broke Straight Boys's bag of tricks. It surely beats two guys fucking and then finishing themself off routine. I guess this goes without saying, but I would have liked seeing some cum-eating and cleaning off each other's randy dicks. They both have nice pieces of meat to begin with. But, I guess some of us are never satisfied. I gave them both a 5. Great teamwork fellas!:thumbup::001_cool:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

The flip flop part was great!

Along the lines of never being satisfied. I was really hoping at the end that they would let their dicks touch. Or that one or the other would squeeze both dicks together in one hand. I always enjoy it in the handful of Broke Straight Boys scenes where one models dick and/or balls accidentally bounces down and touches the other model's.

At risk of sounding negative about a video that I really liked...I did not care for Kodi's new haircut. He's still very handsome of course. But it was difficult to adjust to his new look with the haircut. Nonetheless Kodi is still a favorite of mine. I just wouldn't mind if he went back to the previous hairstyle.

One thing I enjoyed at the end was that they were both so aroused that neither one lost their hardons right away. :thumbup1:

Along the lines of never being satisfied. I was really hoping at the end that they would let their dicks touch. Or that one or the other would squeeze both dicks together in one hand. I always enjoy it in the handful of Broke Straight Boys scenes where one models dick and/or balls accidentally bounces down and touches the other model's.

At risk of sounding negative about a video that I really liked...I did not care for Kodi's new haircut. He's still very handsome of course. But it was difficult to adjust to his new look with the haircut. Nonetheless Kodi is still a favorite of mine. I just wouldn't mind if he went back to the previous hairstyle.

One thing I enjoyed at the end was that they were both so aroused that neither one lost their hardons right away. :thumbup1:

I like Kodi's new look, and Colin's too.:thumbup:

Great show!! I love flip flops and this one was tops (and bottoms to for that matter). I thought Kodi really enjoyed the rimming from Colin. I noticed how Kodi's hole started to open a little more with the rim job. That was great. I liked watching Colin fuck Kodi while pulling back his head by his hair. I think Colin was made to be a dominant top. Kodi sure took advantage of his time at bat as he rammed his dick up Colin's ass with repeated force and excitement. They both stayed hard through the whole ending which was just an added bonus. These two were meant to be together. I remember Colin once mentioned that he would like to be gangbanged. Maybe Kodi could lead the charge of tops that want to fuck Colin and leave him in a pool of cum. Thanks to all involved.

I fully enjoyed both guys . Colin rimming Kodi was a first here I think. I too gave a 5 but would have liked to see Kodi rim Colin too. Colin cumming when he was getting fucked would have been good too.
Great job guys lets see if you can get better by adding on it.

The scene was good, but, not a "5" for me. I did enjoy watching Kodi's pink little hole open up as Collin rimmed him. I think that I just enjoy watching guys cum naturally, in each other's ass, or mouth, or even hand. This business of stroking themselves off at the end has NEVER been a turn on, not for me. IT just is not natural, at least not with any guy I've been with. I also like the hairstyles that both boys sported.

I looked foward to this for days. Gave the video a 5. Plusses- the flip flopping. Kodi getting his hot little ass eaten, Kodi's new haircut (PLUS PLUS!!!), Colin's scruffier look. Sure wish Kodi would eat some ass too(only minor complaint.)I also REALLY loved the minimum of "closeups". I sure hope you guys send Kodi to San Diego Pride this year.

You know they made both of their points...Welcum to Colin & Kodies playground!

One thing I enjoyed at the end was that they were both so aroused that neither one lost their hardons right away.

Dear Tampa and other drooling devotees,

With your powers of observation (bordering on "penis envy, clinically speaking) LOL, you never fail to make a good point calling attention to the obvious that most others, like myself, have simply overlooked due to making too many assumptions. For sure, I am happy you mentioned how both guys "Mr. Happy's" were still present and accounted for, while giving it all that they had to give, up to the very last delicious drop (Just like Ms. Olsen's Mountain Grown "Folger's Coffee"). Both Colin and Kodie have earned our highest respects today for their very present and powerful stiffies. Bravo to them both for displaying proudly ONE of their best features, their strength of character and greatest assets hangin between their legs. :angeldevil:

Personally, I think Broke Straight Boys should make a genuine effort commending and giving acknowledgement to "real staying power", until the last drop of cum fades away into the bedsheets. For us "horny guys" back home, hardons are..."like a box of cho-co-lates", never knowing exactly whats inside until too late; our national currency ; and our all-time best friends:dancingpenis:, when it cums to "doing the nasty"! :monkeyfuck:

Butt obviously, the very best part of ALL and the "Pièce de résistance" resides in their passionate flip/flop where they truly appeared to be "enjoying ALL the attention" down to each and every stroke being paid to their tight and near perfect "backdoor amusement park!.:smiley-sex022:

More power to you Colin and Kodi! YOU ARE NOW "BONER-FIED Broke Straight Boys WALKING, TALKING, BLOWING, RIMMING, AND SCREWING LEGENDS"!(It is kinda-like being "Knighted" by the Queen, you know! ONLY THE SWORDS ARE DIFFERENT!) I also like Tampa's idea about honoring each guy's hardons by giving them that seductive, lingering touch before parting from the set that "definitely beats the HELL out of a mere HANDSHAKE"!

Thangs are really looking up lately in the juicy "Broke Straight Boys-2.6 Meat Department" and staying that way too!

Sincerely "boner-fided" too,

Stimpy

This scene was too vanilla for me. I gave it a 4 because I like both of these guys and they did a decent job.

I am not a big fan of the flip-flop primarily because of my life experiences with dominant tops. Nothing ruins a scene more than a dominant top willingly giving it up to his bottom bitch boy. However, that was not a problem for me in this scene, since neither guy portrayed any prolonged period of dominance. I had my hopes up when Colin grabbed Kodi's hair to turn his head around to face Colin and said, "Look at me when I fuck you!", but alas my hopes faded as the fucking remained routine.

Colin did an excellent job tonguing Kodi's ass for a first timer, maybe by remembering you tongue an ass as you do a pussy. There have been some good examples of that on Broke Straight Boys, and the one I recall most readily since I just happened to watch it the other day was the Ajay and Anthony scene from Broke Straight Boys 1.0.

Kodi's haircut I love - makes him hotter for me. He really seemed to enjoy getting his ass tongued and he is a great bottom. However, I continue to feel that he has a dominant top streak in him, but perhaps that just me hoping based on a past life experience which surprised me and I remember to this day.

In any event, a decent scene, just not earth shattering for me.

Last edited:
Great scene ... hot chemistry ... beautiful models (still not digging Colin's moustache though) ...

My only bitch is that I wish it was a longer episode! I guess you can tell the really hot episodes because they always seem to be over so fast. Oh well, I guess that's what the rewind button is for.

Thanks Kodi and Colin ... keep up the great work!

Not too much to say about this scene, too much overacting for me.
I did like Kodi's haircut. He sure is a cute little feller*.

*feller- Redneck word meaning fellow.

Despite the fact that Kody and Colin are two of my favorite models, this episode left me a little cold. Seemed like both acted more like robots than with zeal or passion. Therefore I gave it a 3. Colin should get hair cut a little shorter but not a buzz cut. Thanks again Kody and Colin for the episode.