• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Test Thread

192F9B32-30ED-46D0-ADC4-410CFCE64784.jpeg

Here is another way to see it. Every time some one enters a thread I receive an email of that entry. Now when KG responds to my images on a given thread I get one email not one email per response, that would also hold for me posting say 10 images it would show up as one response unless I left the thread and reentered it.

Something is not working on the views on this thread. It said 197 when I entered it this morning. I posted four pics and br just came on and it still says 197. I don’t get it.

Something is not working on the views on this thread. It said 197 when I entered it this morning. I posted four pics and br just came on and it still says 197. I don’t get it.
I picked up my other iPad now an hour later and it says 211 views. Have 14 people viewed this thread between 7:25 AM - 8:25 AM on this Saturday morning? Are there even 14 people on this forum? Lots of questions. Very few solid answers.

I have an answer and it is related to Mark’s thread from last night regarding Artificial Intelligence.

I went to Active Members on the forum and in the last hour it shows myself, one other member and approximately 20 listings for Robot: Apple and Robot: Google. And it lists the threads viewed including scene threads from up to a decade ago and one robot was viewing “best way to start your day”. Perhaps I stumbled onto the answer of my question and why I am using this test thread this morning. Hmmmm……….

I picked up my other iPad now an hour later and it says 211 views. Have 14 people viewed this thread between 7:25 AM - 8:25 AM on this Saturday morning? Are there even 14 people on this forum? Lots of questions. Very few solid answers.
I want on it most of those times :b_bow:

I am now obsessed with this “views” stat, something that I really never paid attention to before today. I always based the interest in a thread by the number of replies and comments. And now with the ability to “Like” a post that is a new way to react. At 7 AM this test thread had 197 views. Now at 12 Noon it is up to 230. Why would 33 people view this test thread in the last five hours? As Jerry Seinfeld would say, “Who are all these people?” lol

And a question for Mark. How do all these bots get to view our forum? Do they have the ability to get onto a pay site? The more I know, the more confused I get. 🫤

Debatable
True but just about every statement is pure conjecture and whether or not you approve of what I post at least I am doing as much as I can to try to bring in "business" to get more people in.