• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

TBoL is BTS: The Best of Leon is Behind the Scenes

I haven't seen any evidence that Tampa looses his sanity and needs strait-jackets when he becomes obsessed with a model. It is you I have to keep from getting too attached to anyone who might get negative comments. Tampa is free to worship.:ohmy: But, I'm sure he also realizes that JIMMIE SLATER is WAY HOTTER than Leon.

You know I love ya Slim. I only worry for your mind. I can't have it slipping, or you couldn't keep up.

Hrawgh :w00t:hrawg :w00t::lol:hey hey gurl, don't worry about my keepin' it up. Huhg huhg...

Sorry, I thought you said...

Well my computer adsl has finally been fixed and the first thing I did was to watch this and wow isnt it hot. So without going through all the posts on this thread, do I assume that Leon and Scott have done their studio work for Broke Straight Boys and this sequence of behind the scenes, see them being introduced to the public ???

David, I think that this vid is so good that maybe you should offer it for download and also take a hint and use the bedroom scenario a lot more often.

I haven't seen any evidence that Tampa looses his sanity and needs strait-jackets when he becomes obsessed with a model. It is you I have to keep from getting too attached to anyone who might get negative comments. Tampa is free to worship.:ohmy: But, I'm sure he also realizes that JIMMIE SLATER is WAY HOTTER than Leon.

Well if you had seen my first posts on the first episode of the Diesal and Jimmie trilogy you might have thought differently. haha I could have used a few men in white coats to come rushing with buckets of cold water to douse me with. I was overheating! :tongue_smilie: But I would have been happy to share the warmth with either Diesal or Jimmie. :001_wub: :id_hitit:

But for sheer obsession you are quite right that our Slim can go off the deep end with manic attacks of delirium over certain models. These fits of ecstasy can be quite entertaining to watch. (From a safe distance) But even in a padded cell with a straight jacket, I'm not sure the room could contain him.

Tampa, you weren't alone with your reaction to JIMMY SLATER and DIESAL. :blush:

I think Slim is just misunderstood. No need for a straightjacket. Look at me and my obsession for Travvy. I've been out and about for weeks now. :blush:

At the risk of the whitecoats coming after Slim again, I do agree with him. I think LEON is a sexy guy! :tongue_smilie:

Tampa, you weren't alone with your reaction to JIMMY SLATER and DIESAL. :blush:

I think Slim is just misunderstood. No need for a straightjacket. Look at me and my obsession for Travvy. I've been out and about for weeks now. :blush:

At the risk of the whitecoats coming after Slim again, I do agree with him. I think LEON is a sexy guy! :tongue_smilie:

I like the sultriness and wanton abandon you see on Tyler's face when he's lost it and can't stop, but I also love the zany aspect of pure joy that Leon and MikeR bring to their sexiness. On a personal level I sometimes find it hot to let the passion speak for itself and not utter or hear a single word for an hour of lovemaking, while at other times can get tickled at the essential absurdity of what we do with each others bodies when we fuck, and end up laughing with the guy, both of us into the happiness of it all.

Who else finds himself laughing happily after an orgasm? You see it quite a lot on the futon. It's cool to fuck with another guy for the first time and find out that he's a post-coital happy freak too.

Kianna, I think Jimmy Slater is like that, and Diesal. And deffo Leon. And Tyler, and MikeR

I disagree.

Oh Slim Baby,

We will have to agree to disagree on this one. I think JIMMIE, Diesal, MikeR, and Leon may be giddy and happy after sex, but Tyler is BORING.:001_rolleyes:

I know you think I tease you about Leon just cause I like to get a rise out of you, but there is something about him I just don't like. We can discus it in a pm.

Scott is hot. But, my heart belongs to JIMMIE.:001_tt1:

:biggrin: