• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

TBoL is BTS: The Best of Leon is Behind the Scenes

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Leon is the behind the scenes star of Broke Straight Boys You have to catch not only his terrific flip flop scene that everyone is raving about, with his trusty sidekick and straightman Scott (how about complaining to the guy who's trying to fuck you that "your trajectory is wrong":001_wub::w00t::lol: and making him roll on the bed laughing his ass off?) but also the giddy Highland fling solo he ad libs down in front of the band during the $80 Disney visit. One thing you have to love about Leon is his breathtaking self confidence. He's mega smart and uber funny, and he's obviously been that way from day one. I wouldn't be able to get enough of him. Change the name of BTS and turn 'im loose.

You are so right about Leon, Slim. You have to appreciate the great personality behind all of the bedroom gymnastics. He's a keeper.

Oh No!

Leon is the behind the scenes star of Broke Straight Boys You have to catch not only his terrific flip flop scene that everyone is raving about, with his trusty sidekick and straightman Scott (how about complaining to the guy who's trying to fuck you that "your trajectory is wrong" and making him roll on the bed laughing his ass off?) but also the giddy Highland fling solo he ad libs down in front of the band during the $80 Disney visit. One thing you have to love about Leon is his breathtaking self confidence. He's mega smart and uber funny, and he's obviously been that way from day one. I wouldn't be able to get enough of him. Change the name of BTS and turn 'im loose.

Oh No! Slim, where is your strait-jacket? The obsession has started and the psych ward is calling.:scared:

:lol:

I guess we have to start another auction of a pair of Leon's undies......LOL

BrokeLeon on da Forum
BrokeLeon on da Forum

BrokeLeon on da Forum

David, do you think
he might be willing to do it?

:waw::waw::waw:

Oh No! Slim, where is your strait-jacket? The obsession has started and the psych ward is calling.:scared:

:lol:

Kianna gurl,

I need help here, not your wit at my expense. Try to see it from the slim perspective and you'll get a very non-psychiatric view: Tyler said he was really creeped out being filmed by David, ok? Just for a sec here. You're a working gurl, right, so imagine suddenly being in the nude on a clangy futon, lights, boom mic, make-up, and your boss, yes your boss from work, holding a camera over you and inviting you to dicker with her about how much she was gonna pay you to perform cunnilingus on the redhead lounging beside you with the scorpio tramp stamp and a piercing through her labia majora. That was Tyler, ma'am, in his most recent shoot. I will always love him, but I know that he's going on to bigger and better things soonish and won't be out there to tune into. Logan could be my crush, but he rations his Broke Straight Boys filming according to the university vacation calendar, and That's Just Not ENOUGH For Me.

It's like Gee Oh Dee produced Backstage Leon at exactly the crucial moment, serendipity, destiny, divine intervention. Tyler's all but gone, Logan measures out his appearances in coffee spoons, Leon is Here, in spades. And doesn't look like he's going away; in fact he looks like he'd even be hard to get rid of. I'm gonna start obsessing very very seriously on the First of May. Call 911 gurlfren, it's gonna get bad.

Slim, you're a typical dude. When the lurve of your life stops puttin' out, you latch onto the next young hottie who's more than willing and more than able!

It's gonna get bad, huh? You are off to a good start! :sneaky2::lol: I can hardly wait until you really get bad! :001_tt2:

It's gonna get bad, huh? You are off to a good start! I can hardly wait until you really get bad!

If our dear pal Slim wants to latch on to a new hottie, I will be happy to enjoy this ride with him. Don't worry Slim. :001_wub: You latched on to him first. If it's Leon, I'll even take your seconds. :001_smile:

Though I may ask him to leave the piercing jewelry on the bedside table. :blush:

This is gonna be fun!!! :thumbup:

Leon is a very sexy and good looking guy. Full of charisma and very motivated... Perfect new addition! He makes a very balanced match with Leo. Looking forward to seeing these guys together again, their hotel scene is the top I have seen so far, Anthony the pizza boy excluded...:001_cool:

I have tried to watch this about 5 times now.... It just takes forever to load!!
But from the first 5 mins i have seen... It looks fricking HOT.. might just have to leave the Laptop running overnight and watch it with My Man in the Morning...
You know thats what I am gonna do!

Help is on the way!

Kianna gurl,

I need help here, not your wit at my expense. Try to see it from the slim perspective and you'll get a very non-psychiatric view: Tyler said he was really creeped out being filmed by David, ok? Just for a sec here. You're a working gurl, right, so imagine suddenly being in the nude on a clangy futon, lights, boom mic, make-up, and your boss, yes your boss from work, holding a camera over you and inviting you to dicker with her about how much she was gonna pay you to perform cunnilingus on the redhead lounging beside you with the scorpio tramp stamp and a piercing through her labia majora. That was Tyler, ma'am, in his most recent shoot. I will always love him, but I know that he's going on to bigger and better things soonish and won't be out there to tune into. Logan could be my crush, but he rations his Broke Straight Boys filming according to the university vacation calendar, and That's Just Not ENOUGH For Me.

It's like Gee Oh Dee produced Backstage Leon at exactly the crucial moment, serendipity, destiny, divine intervention. Tyler's all but gone, Logan measures out his appearances in coffee spoons, Leon is Here, in spades. And doesn't look like he's going away; in fact he looks like he'd even be hard to get rid of. I'm gonna start obsessing very very seriously on the First of May. Call 911 gurlfren, it's gonna get bad.

Slim,
You know that I totally sympathize with the obsessing thing. I am guilty of my own HUGE obsession. Ask MissDeidra, she'd be glad to tell you. I only try to sway you to my area of the psych ward.

If you choose to obsess over Logan I would join your support group. Since we have until May 1st let me offer up some suggestions. DIESAL, MikeR, Anthony,
Scott, Jace, Jake, or the new Andy that it's been said has Travolta eyes.

Or, better yet, you could JUMP onto the JIMMIE SLATER fan train. We all desperately need help to convince David to bring him back. With 2 of the top 3 scenes being his we definitly know he is well received in Broke Straight Boys land. He should fit your criteria; pale, thin, hot!

Okay, you have 3 days to decide which ward to call home. By the way, my wards would NEVER have Danny Devito for a nurse.

:001_tt2::lol:

Slim,
You know that I totally sympathize with the obsessing thing. I am guilty of my own HUGE obsession. Ask MissDeidra, she'd be glad to tell you. I only try to sway you to my area of the psych ward.

If you choose to obsess over Logan I would join your support group. Since we have until May 1st let me offer up some suggestions. DIESAL, MikeR, Anthony,
Scott, Jace, Jake, or the new Andy that it's been said has Travolta eyes.

Or, better yet, you could JUMP onto the JIMMIE SLATER fan train. We all desperately need help to convince David to bring him back. With 2 of the top 3 scenes being his we definitly know he is well received in Broke Straight Boys land. He should fit your criteria; pale, thin, hot!

Okay, you have 3 days to decide which ward to call home. By the way, my wards would NEVER have Danny Devito for a nurse.

:001_tt2::lol:

Kianna gurl, in the end I just wanna be with you. I've been past the door of that Diesal/Jimmie ward down at the end and despite some of the repetitive OCD behavior you can't help noticing, it looks like a really nice buncha people in there. You guys are mainly without restraints, yeah? even at night? I'm getting a little shy about asking Danny DeVito to help me at Leon or Tyler fantasy time. He doesn't like it any more than I do but as a professional he understands that a patient in a strait jacket needs more attention that just the perfunctory whip-it-out and pee. He's been trying to imitate Leon's adorable bright-boy nasal squawk to get it over quicker and zip me back up, but it only distracts the friggin fuck out of me and I actually spat on him this last time.

So I guess I'd rather do it myself during a Jimmie, Diesal, Logan, MikeR, Mike cuz, Jake, Tyler or Andy fantasy moment than continue having a penguin try to get me off. You can't believe how deficient his grip is.

Do they make you sign anything to change wards?

I have tried to watch this about 5 times now.... It just takes forever to load!!
But from the first 5 mins i have seen... It looks fricking HOT.. might just have to leave the Laptop running overnight and watch it with My Man in the Morning...
You know thats what I am gonna do!

Yes my internet is dead slow too :thumbdown:

Come on in.

Kianna gurl, in the end I just wanna be with you. I've been past the door of that Diesal/Jimmie ward down at the end and despite some of the repetitive OCD behavior you can't help noticing, it looks like a really nice buncha people in there. You guys are mainly without restraints, yeah? even at night? I'm getting a little shy about asking Danny DeVito to help me at Leon or Tyler fantasy time.

So I guess I'd rather do it myself during a Jimmie, Diesal, Logan, MikeR, Mike cuz, Jake, Tyler or Andy fantasy moment than continue having a penguin try to get me off. You can't believe how deficient his grip is.

Do they make you sign anything to change wards?

:w00t:Welcome to my ward Slim. We're glad you're here. There is no price for admission, just a willingness to mention Jimmie Slater as much as possible. David can't help but notice that we want him back. And all the nurses on our ward, male or female, are too busy watching all the Diesal/Jimmie scenes to think we need strait-jackets.

But don't think I (and everyone else) won't realize you are still pining away for Tyler or Leon. It's alright, just leave your pining for some fun with the rest of us once in awhile.
:wink:

I need to be in the WARD!

:w00t:Welcome to my ward Slim. We're glad you're here. There is no price for admission, just a willingness to mention Jimmie Slater as much as possible. David can't help but notice that we want him back.

OKAY! I'll mention Jimmie Slater, I'll talk about Diesal, I’ll fantasize about Jake and I’ll ponder about Leon. Will that allow me to be placed in the ward? :w00t:

One condition

OKAY! I'll mention Jimmie Slater, I'll talk about Diesal, I’ll fantasize about Jake and I’ll ponder about Leon. Will that allow me to be placed in the ward? :w00t:

Sure, but if you've followed any of our insane rantings, you know that becoming too fanatical will get you sent to the other ward. There they have strait-jackets and Danny Devito type nurses to assist you.

This ward is a happy place, because so far I haven't encountered any Diesal/Jimmie bashing.:tongue_smilie: Other than anyone willing to promise me Jimmie will be back to miraculously get some other hot model to go to new heights and throw us into brand new obsessions.

:wink:Kianna

Head over Heels

Sure, but if you've followed any of our insane rantings, you know that becoming too fanatical will get you sent to the other ward. There they have strait-jackets and Danny Devito type nurses to assist you.

Thanks Ms. Kianna! I promise that I will not become too fanatical. You just gave me a mental picture of Danny Devito in a nurses uniform and with that vivid picture I will promise you anything.

Please bring on Jimmy and Jake and Diesal together! If that happens, I will become a permanent fixture in the Happy Ward!!! :banana04: