• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tate & Skyler

I just watched the scene and to be honest I thought it was very average and as stripe said there wasn't much chemistry, if immbeing honest though I think that was probably down to Skylar as I think he just wanted to get it over with and I felt sorry Johnny as interviewing Skylar really did look like the saying "getting blood out of a stone" as he really didn't want to talk much so I commend Johnny for getting what he managed to out of him. I feel that Tate could of done alot more with a more energetic partner and as johnny (there are to many Johnnys grrr J is producer j member thought id better specify as it may of got confusing) said I think that Ronan Kennedy would of been a good match for him. I gave the scene a 4 and again that is mostly for Tate but I hope if skylars back as a regular he will become better. Dan x

Dan, This is in defense of Skyler. If you look through his previous scenes, you will see that he is not really a conversationalist including the BTS where the guys went to Boulder. He is more of a participant and I think he has done superb in the scenes where he bottomed.

Dear danleeh
There is one johnny with a small ( j ) me. And one Johnny with a big one (J that is ) Big Johnny gets to direct.
Small johnny wishes he could direct. Even though Big Johnny does a good job.

Little johnny gets to watch and wish he was in that room holding a prop. Or something.

See.. Now isn't that easy ? Little johnny sometimes thinks he is Paul because of his Avatar. Little johnny sometimes gets confused. haha
And that has been going on for a long while..But I hope I made it easier for you ? Hugs.. Little johnny with a small j. LOL
ahhhh my poor little brain. There could only ever be one of you johnny with a small j as they broke the mould when they made you as your one in a kind in a good way. I'll tell you what we can both be props as I can only lay down I'll dress in a lion costume and lay on the floor like a toy and you can be stood holding a fern in the corner and know one will know we are there lol. In the other side there can only be one Johnny with a big J as he's one in a kind at what he does in my opinion but you'll always be my favourite johnny with a little j. Dan ((((x))))

Dan, This is in defense of Skyler. If you look through his previous scenes, you will see that he is not really a conversationalist including the BTS where the guys went to Boulder. He is more of a participant and I think he has done superb in the scenes where he bottomed.
I agree with you regarding skylars performance in the past as I always used to like him, I just think that where he hasn't done things in a while it will take him a while to get back in the swing of things, but I do wish that he would be a bit more open but guess he is a bit shy. I would love to see some bts of him though to see what he is like when he isn't performing in a scene. Dan x

ahhhh my poor little brain. There could only ever be one of you johnny with a small j as they broke the mould when they made you as your one in a kind in a good way. I'll tell you what we can both be props as I can only lay down I'll dress in a lion costume and lay on the floor like a toy and you can be stood holding a fern in the corner and know one will know we are there lol. In the other side there can only be one Johnny with a big J as he's one in a kind at what he does in my opinion but you'll always be my favourite johnny with a little j. Dan ((((x))))

Thank you Dan
You are a gift in my life. Monday in a cool breezy foggy San Francisco day. Down to the laundry room. See I have a life.
Love You..
johnny.....

Thank you Dan
You are a gift in my life. Monday in a cool breezy foggy San Francisco day. Down to the laundry room. See I have a life.
Love You..
johnny.....
im glad one of us has a life lol you are a gift in mine as well as you are the best and most truest freind I've had and although I can only speak on here you are the best freind I've ever had and I mean that I'm glad I've had the privilege of getting to know you. X

Last edited:
im glad one of us has a life lol you are a gift in mine as well as you are the best and most truest freind I've had and although I can only speak on here you are the best freind I've ever had and I mean that I'm glad I've had the privilege of getting to know you. X

Now if mike, ambi,or buta were on line we would get a song.....privilege go's both way's. Now enough...
You know I am a big cry baby.
xoxo

Last edited:
I am not a big Tate fan tbh, but I always have liked Skyler. I know I mentioned it in the scene hopping thread, but the scene Skyler did with Jason is hot. The kissing was intense from both of them, and the cock sucking was great. It's not the individuals, it's the guys you put them with.

I gave this scene a 3 - average in my grading system. The cock sucking was good, especially from Skyler. But the fucking was too mechanical and vanilla.

This might not be the highest rated video on the site, but I'm very happy to see both Tate and Skyler back. When Tate first started on Broke Straight Boys I wasn't all that impressed, but over time he totally grew on me! Skyler is a total boy next door kind of guy. It's nice to see him get to top for a change. I hope Tate was able to get some get relaxation in the woods. Welcome back "boys" hope to see more of you in the future! Both of them continue to get better looking as the get older.

I have always been a fan of Skyler and Tate. I was really glad to see them both back and hope that both will stay around for a while. I think Skyler's topping skills has improved and while he was topping Tate he reminded me of Brandon Beal. The nice thing about this site is that it allows the individual personalities of the individual models to show through the discussions and scenes which make the scene appear more realistic than any other site. Some of the guys are real extroverts and other are not. Skyler said it was back because he was broke and had lost his job; give the guy a break. What ever Skyler did or did not do, he certainly did seem to hit Tate"s hot spots. Tate told him more than once to FXXK him. So the guy must have been doing something right.

I'm a fan of both of these guys, and that being said, Skyler definitely makes a better bottom. He's just not very vocal or even interesting to watch when he tops. This scene would have been hotter, I think, had the roles been reversed. Tate, as always, was smoking hot.

Tate, sir. You know you're my man but I want to talk about Sklyer for a minute.

I just finished re-watching the scene Skyler did with Jason. Mention has been made in this post about his sucking skills. In this scene he proved to be a skilled "cock sucker." He also had no problem deep throating Jason's 7.5" tool hands free. I loved the fact the Skyler's pecker stayed rock hard the entire time he was servicing Jason. An added bonus to this scene was the passionate tongue kissing throughout. For those who have never seen it or have not seen it in a while, I suggest you do so.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTAwOA==/jason-matthews-&-skyler-daniels

Enjoy, Folks

It was great to see Skyler again. He has always been one of my favorites. He needs to loosen up a bit and go with the flow like Tate does. That will certainly make a "nut-worthy" scene. I hope to see a lot more of both of them.

Is this what you wanted johnny (with a small j)?
bless your heart thank you, that's such a beautiful song, I think that the song for the entire forum should be we are family. I don't low who sung it though.

I really like Tate a lot but this scene did nothing for me, Tate looked a little too pretty with his nice new haircut and freshly trimmed and shaved body. He must have some luxury time after he got out of the woods. From the things Tate has done in the past I expected more out of him for this. I was disappointed.