• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Talented or Stupid?

attachment.php

tumblr-tumblr-ldtaahoueb1qza8jao1-500.gif

One of my favorite positions.. imagine you had a Cuckoo's clock like that.

Nice try Ms. K:001_wub:, but I did not request a clock bungling down my size, but specifically that bouncing, pounding... hypnotic 10 incher.

Imagine what would happen at twelve o'clock...

That little door in the roof, would get hammered down by this huge, shiny, monstercock. Yet you wouldn't hear cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo...

No of course not. There's no room left for the little tweety bird. But everybody watching the spectacle would point their finger and utter all twelve beats: cock-cock, cock-cock...

Where is a designer when you need one?

Last edited:
Imagine what would happen at twelve o'clock...

That little door in the roof, would get hammered down by this huge, shiny, monstercock. Yet you wouldn't hear cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo...

No of course not. There's no room left for the little tweety bird. But everybody watching the spectacle would point their finger and utter all twelve beats: cock-cock, cock-cock...

Where is a designer when you need one?

If I could design a "Cock Clock" like that, I wouldn't share!:001_wub:

Beth what a scrooge you can be, it's almost Christmas...:xmas2grin:

Eh, eh, ever heard of time sharing...

Speaking as the creative father for this particular kind of clock, to a friend:

Please use a cloth with lukewarm water and soap to clean... do NOT use any aggressive cleaning sprays or biting materials. These could damage some parts beyond repair.

Beth what a scrooge you can be, it's almost Christmas...:xmas2grin:

Eh, eh, ever heard of time sharing...

Speaking as the creative father for this particular kind of clock, to a friend:

Please use a cloth with lukewarm water and soap to clean... do NOT use any aggressive cleaning sprays or biting materials. These could damage some parts beyond repair.

I don't know, a cloth may yet be too abrasive. I would go with a warm mouth or soapy hands...we do want this fine piece of craftsmanship to last forever!

Where does she find these boys...

Do you grow these guys in your back garden Ms. K:001_wub:?

"Art? Talent? Weird? A waste of time?"

Switch of the light in your bedroom... feel those muscles... sink your fingers into his hair... definitely a talent!

Seeing all these gifs there should be a gif thread I mean we have the cute boys and we have a racier version 'Hot and Naked' so why not a gif page :D