• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Superbowl Sunday's Revenge

laffytaffy

Virgin
Reaction score
so was it just me or did anyone else have a vengeful monday from the superbowl yesterday? so instead of making a bet, me and my amigo made a deal, every touchdown we took a shot of liquid cocaine...which consists of 1/2oz jager, 1/2oz bicardi 151 and 1/2oz goldschlager...which today was not a good idea thus far. what else did people do for this superbowl?

I wasn't involved in any betting and I didn't have a dog in this race, I liked the Ravens more but it didn't really matter to me.

I have to say that is the worst most godawful shot I have ever tasted, yuck. After I did a shot of that shit I had to do 2 shots of something nice just to get the flavor out of my mouth. I can't imagine they feeling you woke up with this morning, your life must be sucking. Just how DID your mouth taste when you woke up? LOL

it tasted very cinnamony...and i dont really watch pro football all that much, its just a fun excuse to get me drunk :)

I drank a few mojitos, and then a few beers, which is unusual for me. This morning was a little rough for me, too! Lol

never had a mojito before, but i want to try them, i like mixed drinks way more than straight alcohol lol

I had a bottle of wine watching my team lose. If I'm really drinking, it's margaritas with Patron Silver and citrus syrup, but the SuperBowl was a let down for me; neither team really seemed like they wanted to be there. And the lights going out for 30 minutes or so did not help. Oh well, there's always next year.

I had a bottle of wine watching my team lose. If I'm really drinking, it's margaritas with Patron Silver and citrus syrup, but the SuperBowl was a let down for me; neither team really seemed like they wanted to be there. And the lights going out for 30 minutes or so did not help. Oh well, there's always next year.

Did I miss something? I didn't see Dallas in the Super Bowl.:confused::confused::confused:

The first half sucked.... the half time show was a yawn.... the second half was a decent ball game..... all in all the best part of the entire thing was the BLACKOUT !

Supper Bowl Revoews

Sounds like you all need to take some of the following:

Old Block and Tackle - you take a drink, walk a block and tackle the first thing you see
Old Hen - you walk a block and lay

HAHA - lol