• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Super Impressed by Site

daddy78415

Reaction score
I have been an on and off member of Broke Straight Boys and am truly impressed by the updated version of the site as well as the new models. These HOT studs are like the guys I went to high school with and always wondered what their dicks were like. Now I see them and fulfill my fantisies. Lucas and so many others are tasty! Thanks Broke Straight Boys!

Welcome back and to the forum. You will find many super nice people on here.

I have been an on and off member of Broke Straight Boys and am truly impressed by the updated version of the site as well as the new models. These HOT studs are like the guys I went to high school with and always wondered what their dicks were like. Now I see them and fulfill my fantisies. Lucas and so many others are tasty! Thanks Broke Straight Boys!

Welcome or welcome back Daddy78415 and welcome to the forum. You have good taste choosing Lucas as one of your favourites - he certainly is or was a bad boy but that is what attracted me more to him.

There is an introduction thread in the General section, should you wish to introduce yourself to the forum members - most of who are very friendly. Enjoy.. x

Welcome to the forum daddy78415, nice to have you chatting with us. I know what you mean about these guys, it's like spying in a locker room, from the comfort of my own chair!:bump: Hope you add your ideas and if you want to let us know more about you, add your "10 random facts" to the thread. See you in the "boy's room."

Welcome to the forum Daddy78415! :welcome: I hope you'll keep posting and sharing your thoughts with us.

Welcome to the forum Daddy!!! Boy I haven't called anyone "daddy" in years lol

I've written a letter to Daddy
His address is Heaven above
I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you
And wish you were with us to love"

Instead of a stamp, I put kisses
The postman says that's best to do
Saying "I love you"

Saying "I love you"