• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Suggestions to pair up certain models together

I feel sorry for those who get fucked by Casey ... im sorry but that shit scares me!

Now that we've seen the two cousins do oral together it would be great to have them back again and maybe fuck each other. That would be really hot.

how about aiden & ajay, might be a good matchup. michael & aidenw/ ajay also.

I completely agree. Those two were made for each other and seeing them together again would be great.

Yes please. Hearing Anthony admit that he's getting into being topped is a real turn on. Watching the cousins take things a step or two further would be awesome.

I forgot about Pizza Boy! I'd like to see him again. Like that little guy being dominant. Kind of tunrs me on when they try to dominate me. I let them sometims and then turn the tables. I'd like to do a video with Pizza Boy.

Alden

Alden is sooooooooooo HOT. After he fucks Robert I'd like to see him top Anthony after Anthony gives him one of his Super BJ's. Damn that kid can suck. He deep throated his cousin.

Alden is sooooooooooo HOT. After he fucks Robert I'd like to see him top Anthony after Anthony gives him one of his Super BJ's. Damn that kid can suck. He deep throated his cousin.

Okay, the epi with Anthony and MIke was really hot; however, I wish mike would have put a little more effort into getting anthony off. I dont know if I think that Mike didnt do a "good" job because Anthony was AWESOME and just over-shadowed him or what was going on. 90% of the time i was watching only anthony. I think the camra was too. I dont think Anthony got all he deserved. Let Mike (the one who got Fucked bt desiel) get paired with anthony :001_smile:

Last edited:
Put Anthony Jacob... and Athony "Pizza Boy" together.. there would be moaning for sure.. ummmmmm. Or is Anthony 'Pizza Boy" no longer interested in doing more work?

Diesil & Alden or Anthony(pizza guy)

Would be great to see Diesil make a few more appearances. Seems like he's really getting much more comfortable every time you film him. He needs to be paired up with guys that are able to loosen him up even more and I think Anthony could show him to maybe vary his positioning a bit. Think he just needs to know its ok to let it flow rather then wait for direction. He's one of your biggest potential talents for the future guys. Don't loose track of him.
:thumbup:

Attachments

• diesal_ethan100.jpg
    diesal_ethan100.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 49
Tyler is way overused. Every time I see another update with him in it I just have to roll my eyes.

my gossshhhhhhh Edgeman, that picture is do fucken hot. Anthony/Jacob and Diesal would be hot together; however, Anthony will have to bottom~ (I want to do this >> :smackass: << to both of them).

Last edited:
I totally agree about Alden and Robert, I think Robert liked it more than he let on after the way he left out on the solo. But he seemed to be into it on the oral, so I hope they both come back to do more. But who would be the better bottom tho? Alden really liked Robert sucking his cock, I think I'd like to see them both fuck each other. Now that would be hot.
[/I too would love to see CJ get to top someone, but I think he likes bottoming.
Totally more Kissing between the guys its so hot!!!!!!B]

I'd love to see Shawn & Devon come back and fuck each other!:001_tt2:

I totally agree about Alden and Robert, I think Robert liked it more than he let on after the way he left out on the solo. But he seemed to be into it on the oral, so I hope they both come back to do more. But who would be the better bottom tho? Alden really liked Robert sucking his cock, I think I'd like to see them both fuck each other. Now that would be hot.
[/I too would love to see CJ get to top someone, but I think he likes bottoming.
Totally more Kissing between the guys its so hot!!!!!!B]

:blushing: If we had to chose one and only one, I would hope to see alden fuck robert. I also feel that Robert is more than willing to have Alden's cock (I really like this word- idk why, it sounds better than dick lol) in his ass. I think its a win win situation for him; he get money which is always nice and he gets what he probably has been pinning for since dorming with Alden. he basically said so himself at the end of their epi, "Ill be willing." He was total checking out aldens cock* when he said it too.

I always find it more excite when i feel like they are fulfilling some deep, for the lack of a better word, fantasy for the first time. :blush:

CJ and Tyler Tag team Ethan

It would be great to see Ethan bottom in a tag team with CJ and Tyler. Besides we have seen Ethan doing it all but bottoming. Let him have a great pounding from two guys he dominated. He really started learning to give great head in his last few scenes.:001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Brothers

Now that we've seen the two cousins do oral together it would be great to have them back again and maybe fuck each other. That would be really hot.

Now that we have had cousins ant that was hot as hell, how about brothers, I would love to see some twin action on the site:thumbup::thumbup: