• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Suggestion

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Whenever I download a film from any of the Broke Straight Boys family sites, the filename is always video_hd. mp4 or wmv. Is it possible to have the filenames reflecting the names of the guys on the film so that we don't have to keep editing and renaming the files after each download. Thank you.

Whenever I download a film from any of the Broke Straight Boys family sites, the filename is always video_hd. mp4 or wmv. Is it possible to have the filenames reflecting the names of the guys on the film so that we don't have to keep editing and renaming the files after each download. Thank you.

When I download, I right-click the download command, then left-click on "save target as" and my computer opens a box which asks me where I want the file saved. When that happens, the name of the file (video_hd.mp4 or wmv) is already highlighted. At that time, simply type in the name you wish to give the file (I generally used the models' name), and hit enter. Your file is downloaded where you want it and is already named.

I do have to change the name or it will over write another file so what I do is just add 1 or 2 or x but would like it if it came named for me but Im lazy anyhow hahaha.

I now have a Mac so I cannot right click. Nevertheless, other sites name their films so that you do not have to adjust the filename. It's only a suggestion.

I do have to change the name or it will over write another file so what I do is just add 1 or 2 or x but would like it if it came named for me but Im lazy anyhow hahaha.

I agree with you two, but also have found that if I name the file, I can call it whatever I want and that will jog my recall when viewing later. For example, I might name a file "Carking sucking Tyler." Wishful thinking.

Hi Guys,

I know that with our content system the file name can't be too long, so with our file naming this is how it worked with our own stats since every file is tracked. So its something that is not easily changed or edited. We tried to use the most versatile naming system.

You are correct carlking that if you click "save as" you wont have to rename each file yourself.