• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straighties on the move

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I've thought for a while that it would be excellent to see footage of the Brokies moving around and walking, yeah, just walking. They take two giant steps to throw their jeans against the studio wall, "hey watch it that wall was just painted", or kick their Kickers out of camera range. But no real what you'd call walking, you know what I mean? After all haven't we all followed a hottie in the street for a couple of hundred yards just to see what kind of gait he's got? How his glutei maximae rise and fall as he ambles on before us, whether he toes in or out, or straightie-ahead, how he swings his arms and moves his shoulders. We saw 5 cuties emerge from the Florida underbrush into a clearing on the famous camping trip vid, oh Tyler babe, which was almost like seeing them walking but not. We've seen a lot of Austin's moves to music on BTS, and some walking there. But how could we have more? It's such a hot thing. This viral vid reminded me that I'd wanted to say this for ages. Does anyone else think that's hot? Rudolph Nureyev followed me for half a mile around Boston when I was a Freshmen at UNC visiting my sister who was over at Smith. Do you have a walking story to tell?

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93878?fp=1

I agree about the walking, but I would take it a step further. I really enjoy seeing these guy's in their natural habitat, hanging with buds, shooting hoops, hanging out on the beach, hitting on the chicks, etc.

I've always been a supporter of longer form interviews, and just watching and listening to good looking young guys doing their thing. Getting to know them the way the rest of the world sees them first, before they shed their clothing to get naked and hard and do their thing with their dicks.

So yes, watching two supposed buddies on their way to the studio before a shoot could be hot, and exciting to a voyeur like me. Call it behind the scenes, or just a "behind shot", but I like the concept, a lot. :thumbup:

I agree about the walking, but I would take it a step further. I really enjoy seeing these guy's in their natural habitat, hanging with buds, shooting hoops, hanging out on the beach, hitting on the chicks, etc.

I've always been a supporter of longer form interviews, and just watching and listening to good looking young guys doing their thing. Getting to know them the way the rest of the world sees them first, before they shed their clothing to get naked and hard and do their thing with their dicks.

So yes, watching two supposed buddies on their way to the studio before a shoot could be hot, and exciting to a voyeur like me. Call it behind the scenes, or just a "behind shot", but I like the concept, a lot. :thumbup:

I would like Tyler to be in all the shoots (no, that's not true, not All-all) but in the case of the ones he's NOT in, for him to shoot a few minutes of "The Making of..." for each episode: where you'd see David setting up his cam, Eddie manning the still cam, whoever else is on the set doing what they do, and the straighties (dotcom) hanging, being nervous, keeping calm, shifting from foot to foot, being introduced to each other, yawning nervously or boredly, reading the Miami Herald, cutting their toenails, all that uh, shit. And walking around.

I would like Tyler to be in all the shoots (no, that's not true, not All-all) but in the case of the ones he's NOT in, for him to shoot a few minutes of "The Making of..." for each episode: where you'd see David setting up his cam, Eddie manning the still cam, whoever else is on the set doing what they do, and the straighties (dotcom) hanging, being nervous, keeping calm, shifting from foot to foot, being introduced to each other, yawning nervously or boredly, reading the Miami Herald, cutting their toenails, all that uh, shit. And walking around.

Another variation of that idea is to see some of the guys walking around without their clothes, with or without hard ons....a stiffy waving in the breeze is hot in my book.