• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boys Really Love To...

Str8BoyLover

Reaction score
Get fucked. I have only had two straight guys in my life and both wanted to be a bottom. They said they wanted that because it was "new" to them. Now, my bf doesn't believe it at all. God, I want a threesome with my bf and a straight boy right in the middle.

I believe u. That's happened to me twice. One of them rimmed me to show me what he wanted me to do to him b4 I fucked him.

Wow I wish I had that happen to me. The furthest that I have gotten was just messing around with a straigh guy. No sex, just bj and jackn.

Hey Denver... Wasn't that what Clinton said about Monica.. no sex.. just a bj :)

After my workout this morning me and some of the guys played some basketball. I was one of the last guys in the shower . Ended up with my an a Freshmen all aone. I don't mess around in the locker room, wasn't playing much attention but when I was rinsing my back the kid was standing there kind of stroking his soapy cock. When he saw me looking he turned away. He was still there when I left. Came home logged on and watched Diesal (he reminds me of him) Tyler, Chris and Mike. I don't know what to make of this. Anyone got any advise?

After my workout this morning me and some of the guys played some basketball. I was one of the last guys in the shower . Ended up with my an a Freshmen all aone. I don't mess around in the locker room, wasn't playing much attention but when I was rinsing my back the kid was standing there kind of stroking his soapy cock. When he saw me looking he turned away. He was still there when I left. Came home logged on and watched Diesal (he reminds me of him) Tyler, Chris and Mike. I don't know what to make of this. Anyone got any advise?

hmmm, i dont know what type of advised ur looking for but heres some. My guys friends always touch themselves in the showers- yes, they are striaght and they sometimes catch me looking. I think Jerkin while taken a bath is pretty much normal for some guys, whether it be at home or in public, it doesnt matter, from what I experience:glare:, or watched )

Whether or not you should go for it? well, it can go 3 ways.... 1 being Good, 2 being bad, and the 3rd being Very bad. :D you choose what ya wanna do :tongue_smilie:

hmmm, i dont know what type of advised ur looking for but heres some. My guys friends always touch themselves in the showers- yes, they are striaght and they sometimes catch me looking. I think Jerkin while taken a bath is pretty much normal for some guys, whether it be at home or in public, it doesnt matter, from what I experience:glare:, or watched )

Whether or not you should go for it? well, it can go 3 ways.... 1 being Good, 2 being bad, and the 3rd being Very bad. :D you choose what ya wanna do :tongue_smilie:

Thanx! I re read what I wrote and wasn't really clear as I should have been. He was definitely jerking his soapy hard on looking at I guess my ass. When I looked we made eye contact and then he turned away. Seemed like he was interested. I'm not looking to do anything with him, (tho I would with Diesal, who he reminds me of) I was really wanting advise on how to handle this if it ever happens again. This whole gay thing is very different than in hs and I'm just getting the hang of it. In HS all I did was fool around with two other guys (not at the same time) and hope no one ever found out. I did practically nothing my first year of college. Hey thanx for taking the time to advise.

okay anyone correct me if im wrong, but to me it sounds as if your more concerned with ppl finding out ur gay or bi, other than other gay/bi- whatever people--- that or the possibility of a actual relationship (im leaning more on the first thought)
It really depends on what you want to do and are you willing to deal with the consequences. The next time it happens you can either do something about it or pretty much ignor him. you said he remind you of disel so im asumming that this guy is hot, lmao.

okay anyone correct me if im wrong, but to me it sounds as if your more concerned with ppl finding out ur gay or bi, other than other gay/bi- whatever people--- that or the possibility of a actual relationship (im leaning more on the first thought)
It really depends on what you want to do and are you willing to deal with the consequences. The next time it happens you can either do something about it or pretty much ignor him. you said he remind you of disel so im asumming that this guy is hot, lmao.

Update: Diesal look-a-like asked if he could sit at my table while I was eating linch. I didn't see him until he spoke and then I got so flustered I stammered before I said 'no prob' we didn't talk, but his foot touched mine and when I looked at him he laughed. Then I laughed and got embarrassed and looked away. He said, "Am I making you nervous?" I said, 'a little' and then he said 'you're gay, right?' I said I was and then he said, 'you got a class or you want to come to my place? I did have a class, but I went to his place. He's a Freshmen, but he's was in Afghanistan for two years. He's 24. I've never been with someone that sexual. All the guys I've been with are more just straigh forward. We're gonna get together tonight again.

Update: Diesal look-a-like asked if he could sit at my table while I was eating linch. I didn't see him until he spoke and then I got so flustered I stammered before I said 'no prob' we didn't talk, but his foot touched mine and when I looked at him he laughed. Then I laughed and got embarrassed and looked away. He said, "Am I making you nervous?" I said, 'a little' and then he said 'you're gay, right?' I said I was and then he said, 'you got a class or you want to come to my place? I did have a class, but I went to his place. He's a Freshmen, but he's was in Afghanistan for two years. He's 24. I've never been with someone that sexual. All the guys I've been with are more just straigh forward. We're gonna get together tonight again.

fun times a head :sexinbed:

Ummm...we don't all exactly live in socially liberal havens like CA though where a gay/bi guy asking a straight boy out because he thought he might have been gay/bi would just be shrugged off as a mere compliment. Here in the boonies one could be beaten to a bloody pulp, hence why I'm the only guy out of 551,000 that's "out!" GRRRR!!!! :cursing:

Ummm...we don't all exactly live in socially liberal havens like CA though where a gay/bi guy asking a straight boy out because he thought he might have been gay/bi would just be shrugged off as a mere compliment. Here in the boonies one could be beaten to a bloody pulp, hence why I'm the only guy out of 551,000 that's "out!" GRRRR!!!! :cursing:

:sleep: meh, that "whatever people" phrase was misleading. just reread what i wrote. It was suppose to imply (gay, bi, or whatever people call themselves these days). :bored: sorry if anyone was offended by my, ummmm... failure to get the correct point across. :thumbdown:

Get fucked. I have only had two straight guys in my life and both wanted to be a bottom. They said they wanted that because it was "new" to them. Now, my bf doesn't believe it at all. God, I want a threesome with my bf and a straight boy right in the middle.

It happens all of the time. And they figure that you are gay or Bi. So, why not. I had to learn to let them call me and not to call them. They still come back now. They want to see if you can keep a secret first then they want to se if they can get it when they want it. Then they just want to visit or make plans to hang out or go camping a lot after that. LOL.:thumbup:

I know what you are saying. Bless your heart. I love your honesty.:thumbup1:

Originally Posted by RunningScorpio21NEPA
Ummm...we don't all exactly live in socially liberal havens like CA though where a gay/bi guy asking a straight boy out because he thought he might have been gay/bi would just be shrugged off as a mere compliment. Here in the boonies one could be beaten to a bloody pulp, hence why I'm the only guy out of 551,000 that's "out!" GRRRR!!!!

I know how you feel, I live in a town of about 1,500 people, so everyone knows everyone else and there bussiness too. I decided years ago to come out here, and got jump a few times, but surprizingly, most people here took a greater offense to me getting beaten, than to the fact that I was gay. Snice then I have been look on a a piller of the community. was ask to head up our "neighborhood watch" and now run a
safe house project for abandon and abuse kids. So I have learn, that not all bad things that happened to me turn out so bad inthe long run.

P.S. I get hit on by more st8 gus here, than gay guys...lol don't know why

Wow!! Could you give us some details about what happened when you guys were alone? Thanks.

Thanx! I re read what I wrote and wasn't really clear as I should have been. He was definitely jerking his soapy hard on looking at I guess my ass. When I looked we made eye contact and then he turned away. Seemed like he was interested. I'm not looking to do anything with him, (tho I would with Diesal, who he reminds me of) I was really wanting advise on how to handle this if it ever happens again. This whole gay thing is very different than in hs and I'm just getting the hang of it. In HS all I did was fool around with two other guys (not at the same time) and hope no one ever found out. I did practically nothing my first year of college. Hey thanx for taking the time to advise.

Just simply, say hello.:wink: This opens the door of communication. Then say something like, "this is kind of ackward of me to say, but dude it is your cock if God didn't want you to touch it he would not have given you arms and hands long enough to reach it." This is a great opening line and it addressed the issue that you saw him playing with it. Your comment should put him at ease and let him know you are no threat to him. If he is interested, he will give you an indicator of affection by continuing more openly or stopping and trying to talk to you in the dressing area later. I think you can take the rest from there. If not, you really did not hit on him and there is no shame in your game.:thumbup1:

Yeah, I would have said go for it elyot1... sounded like he wanted to do something... and you should if you were up for it. I've never seen a guy get even a semi hard in the showers. Boy I wish I could! Have you had any fun experiences with him lately?