• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boys Really Love To...

Update: Diesal look-a-like asked if he could sit at my table while I was eating linch. I didn't see him until he spoke and then I got so flustered I stammered before I said 'no prob' we didn't talk, but his foot touched mine and when I looked at him he laughed. Then I laughed and got embarrassed and looked away. He said, "Am I making you nervous?" I said, 'a little' and then he said 'you're gay, right?' I said I was and then he said, 'you got a class or you want to come to my place? I did have a class, but I went to his place. He's a Freshmen, but he's was in Afghanistan for two years. He's 24. I've never been with someone that sexual. All the guys I've been with are more just straigh forward. We're gonna get together tonight again.
I was going through old pages in this forum, and stumbled up this thread, and was wondering, Elyot, as you still post, how things develped with your "army boy", or was it just a short term fling?

I would have to imagine that being a college student today, makes it easier to meet other guys, than it was back in the "dark ages" when I attended college. During my Freshmen year, in 1968, was the last year in my college, of men's only dorms, and I can fondly remember many of the kid's wandering the halls of my dorm wearing only white briefs, (which was the underwear of choice back then).

But in 2010 if I was in that situation, perhaps I would have made my desires known to some of these incredibly hot guys, and perhaps offered them some "relief" from the pressures of college. :thumbup:

But in 2010 if I was in that situation, perhaps I would have made my desires known to some of these incredibly hot guys, and perhaps offered them some "relief" from the pressures of college. :thumbup:

As I recall from college (back in the 80's) there were plenty of stressed out and ravenously horny guys walking around looking for relief. Especially if you could get some hot straight guy who had been studying for hours for a major test or even finals. Nowadays if you discreetly offered a stressed out straight guy who hasn't had sex in a while, a quickie BJ...chances are better than even that he would at least consider taking you up on the offer. If he was reasonably sure you would be discreet and not tell anyone.

The 80's were post "Dark Ages" but pre-"New Enlightenment." So I wasn't getting much either. Plenty of wasted opportunities there. The closet door was locked pretty tight most of the time. Only at the end of college did I unlock the door a bit.

Hey Denver... Wasn't that what Clinton said about Monica.. no sex.. just a bj :)

Chelsea Clinton came home for Thanksgiving from college. Hillary asked her, "Have you had sex yet?"

Chelsea replied, "Not according to Dad."