• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boys Jerk Off

marky7

Reaction score
Why keep this 'bonus site' listed when there have been no new updates since August of 2011? I know the site is still viable.....they post teasers on X-Tube all the time...get rid of it and offer us something new!!!!

I didn't know that the site held sentimental value for you Mark. LOL I guess that's one more reason for me to like it. I can see the progression, now that you mention it. In the beginning it had a flying by the seat of your pants and hope this works quality. Then it kind of hit its own stride there for while. It never did quite reach its full potential. That happened on Broke Straight Boys But it's kind of cool to know that we need to tip our hats to Straight Boys Jerk Off and yes, even B.J., for getting us to where we are today.

Maybe we could all share some of our favorite scenes from it! How about it?

I'll start off with one. One of my top favorites is: Tristan & Adam ~ 9/18/09. (Found on page #23) Tristan has got it goin' on. haha

Here's another gem among several (IMHO) from the Straight Boys Jerk Off bonus site: Patrick & Cyrus ~ 3/2/07. (Found on page #10)

Patrick is not my cup of tea but Cyrus is awesome! The chemistry and nervous energy between them is electrifying. And their orgasms and cumshots are amazing. Plus, for those who really like uncut...Cyrus is your man.

I didn't know that the site held sentimental value for you Mark. LOL I guess that's one more reason for me to like it. I can see the progression, now that you mention it. In the beginning it had a flying by the seat of your pants and hope this works quality. Then it kind of hit its own stride there for while. It never did quite reach its full potential. That happened on Broke Straight Boys But it's kind of cool to know that we need to tip our hats to Straight Boys Jerk Off and yes, even B.J., for getting us to where we are today.

Maybe we could all share some of our favorite scenes from it! How about it?

I'll start off with one. One of my top favorites is: Tristan & Adam ~ 9/18/09. (Found on page #23) Tristan has got it goin' on. haha
I also found it interesting Tampa, to learn that Straight Boys Jerk Off was Mark's first site and the stepping stone to Broke Straight Boys

I am "weird" in this group on the forum, as I can actually enjoy watching a straight boy simply jerk off, and when two straight guys get naked side by side, and jerk off, I love the tension in the rooms, and the averted glances at the other guy. And the tension of a potential leg touching is very erotic to me too. I enjoy the basic concept of the site, much as I do this one.