• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Special Christmas Shoots, Thank you Members

We wanted to say thanks to all the members and are doing 4 updates in one week. We have updates on the 20th, 21st, 25th and 27th. We appreciate you being a member and we hope to make 2009 even better for everyone. Have a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark, you are the man...:thumbup: You sure made Santa's job easy this year...

Thanks so much Mark, you and David are just like Santa you make wishes come true. Thanks for all you guys do, Have a very Happy and Safe Holiday Season.
Wish all the Broke Straight Boys models a Happy Holiday from this grateful member, can't wait to see what's in line for the new year to come.:waw:

We wanted to say thanks to all the members and are doing 4 updates in one week. We have updates on the 20th, 21st, 25th and 27th. We appreciate you being a member and we hope to make 2009 even better for everyone. Have a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year.

Thanks,
Mark

2009 is gonna be better only for Broke Straight Boys members, cuz for everyone else it looks like it's gonna suck. When I say Happy New Year to anyone these days, I add that of course I'm talking about 2010.

That barrage of updates is an awesome Christmas present. Thank you kindly fellas.

Thanks for all you and David do!

Thanks,
Mark

Mark and David,

Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours. You guys are the best! Your rapport with the models and with us is what keeps me coming (errr cumming) back!:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Jayce