• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sound quality

rickbell19

Reaction score
Why can't they get a proper sound level on many of the latest videos including the last update????

I'm with you rick, they need to get the sound worked on. If they can afford that house and new studio and all that fun stuff then they can at least afford to look at what is going on with the sound and fix it to where it does not happen again. It's like this happend every other couple of scenes

I'm with you rick, they need to get the sound worked on. If they can afford that house and new studio and all that fun stuff then they can at least afford to look at what is going on with the sound and fix it to where it does not happen again. It's like this happend every other couple of scenes

LOL that house is like a mansion lol

It was not until February that the sound issue took front and center on the forum. Not long after, we were advised by Mark, I believe, that the sound problems would be addressed. If you go back to recent episodes filmed in March and later, the sound quality has improved measurably. Even my hearing-challenged 71 yr old ears can tell the difference. This current scene was filmed in January - before the issue rose to prominence and was addressed.

It was not until February that the sound issue took front and center on the forum. Not long after, we were advised by Mark, I believe, that the sound problems would be addressed. If you go back to recent episodes filmed in March and later, the sound quality has improved measurably. Even my hearing-challenged 71 yr old ears can tell the difference. This current scene was filmed in January - before the issue rose to prominence and was addressed.

Then they should of check it before posting, and now thy have gone back to the paragraph details instead of it being spread out like they started doing a whole ago. Now whats up with that!!!

Then they should of check it before posting, and now thy have gone back to the paragraph details instead of it being spread out like they started doing a whole ago. Now whats up with that!!!
I agree that there should be a way to enhance the sound, even if it was recorded before they improved the audio recording method. And I also noticed that the scene write up is now all one giant run on paragraph, making it much more difficult to read.

I call those things quality control, things that make my experience as a customer more enjoyable, but unfortunately that is often lacking here.

I agree that there should be a way to enhance the sound, even if it was recorded before they improved the audio recording method. And I also noticed that the scene write up is now all one giant run on paragraph, making it much more difficult to read.

I call those things quality control, things that make my experience as a customer more enjoyable, but unfortunately that is often lacking here.

You need sophisticated equipment to enhance sound and if Broke Straight Boys cannot provide simple equipment to get the sound right in the first place, they're hardly going to spend thousands and send the tapes to the FBI to get it improved are they..