• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Solo? Duo? Orgy?

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to see less solo scenes and more duos. The orgy thing does not work for me either. Too many dicks to watch and keep up with!

If you have to have a guy do a solo before he will go to the next step, fine. Just don't post it. Instead give us more of the full length duo scenes with less editing.

Dear Mitch:

It has been mentioned that part of the reason the boys start out doing a solo is so that, as they move on, we of the membership are given the chance to see how they change, or adjust their attitudes and feelings about gay sex. To eliminate the solos would only detract from that progression. However, a simple solution might be for you to "skip" the solo performances, in favor of the duos?

Marky

PS. I don't get into the orgies too much either except for the one with Tyler in the outdoor tent scene. Come to think of it, that video gave a whole new meaning to "Camp Behavior" LOL!!

Last edited:
Dear Mitch:

It has been mentioned that part of the reason the boys start out doing a solo is so that, as they move on, we of the membership are given the chance to see how they change, or adjust their attitudes and feelings about gay sex. To eliminate the solos would only detract from that progression. However, a simple solution might be for you to "skip" the solo performances, in favor of the duos?

Marky

PS. I don't get into the orgies too much either except for the one with Tyler in the outdoor tent scene.

You took the words right out of my mouth... Thanks M&M:thumbup:

Dear Mitch:

Marky

PS. I don't get into the orgies too much either except for the one with Tyler in the outdoor tent scene. Come to think of it, that video gave a whole new meaning to "Camp Behavior" LOL!!

I get your drift, but he's saying that he'd like MORE of the duo shoot in EXCHANGE for the screen test. You and Jay are saying that he should order a milkshake but only drink half of it. He wants the whole shake but with two cherries on top and a little more ice cream and is willing to do without the glass of soy milk he's offered as a starter.

Marky I love having you back, I just love, totally, having you back. As much as I liked her, you're ma man.

Dear Mitch:

Marky

ITA, M&M!! Except, I like orgies!! LOL!!

I'm sure the tent brought back fond memories for you!! LMAO!!

If i am honest i have to say Duo, i like the guys to kiss and then fuck, and keep kissing while they are fucking.
I think i am an old romantic at heart.
The orgy viideos are nice but i end up missing things, so have to keep rewatching them, LOL.
The solo's i like as they are a kind of tease, will the model go on to do more.
What i am saying is i like it all.
RJ

I would like to see less solo scenes and more duos. The orgy thing does not work for me either. Too many dicks to watch and keep up with!

If you have to have a guy do a solo before he will go to the next step, fine. Just don't post it. Instead give us more of the full length duo scenes with less editing.
I agree on the "orgy" scenes being my least favorite, but I do enjoy watching the "solos" as a way to meet the new models. I totally enjoyed young Shane this week. I think it is a great way to introduce the guys, and see what they have to offer. It wasn't a long drawn out scene, but actually quite right to me.

And I also think the duo's are the best, but editing is important to keep the action moving. Watching all the raw footage of the guys could get boring. It's like eating too much ice cream cake. When you eat too much, you get a tummy ache.:001_smile: But in the right size portions, it is delicious, and leaves me wanting more.

Mike