• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Skyler, "Hot" Handsome from Texas!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 62
Skyler makes we want to order up a pizza... sadly that probably won't play out like the fantasy in my head all during his solo scene. Pretty much agree with what everyone has been saying. After all, it doesn't seem too often that Jon gets this excited for a models next scene. :001_smile:

Toby

Too Many Advance Expectations

Pretty much agree with what everyone has been saying. After all, it doesn't seem too often that Jon gets this excited for a models next scene. :001_smile:

Toby

My only issue with all these positive comments regarding Skyler's next scene is that it does raise a lot of expectations which may not be met in all viewer's minds. Expectations mean we invest more in a model or a particular scene. Disappointment is always a possibility. It does make the process more exciting.

Please remember that Skyler is new to the business. A solo is one thing; but, adding another model into the mix may or may not make the process easier.

I hope magic strikes and all the chemistry is right; but, experience with other models on Broke Straight Boys tells me that the scene will still be part of a learning process for Skyler.

The fact that he is young and new is a great turn on; but, please cut him some slack as I think over the course of several scenes, we will see a very interesting person emerge.

Anyway, I have my finger's crossed.

Skyler is Beautiful! He has a classically handsome look that also conjures up the wholesome boy-next-door image with a hint of haughtiness and all the charm and politeness of a well raised southern gentleman. It's a heady combination. haha His charm has certainly worked on me. :) Inside I was starting to swoon a little bit. :smiley-love021:

Of course I meant to say "naughtiness". Not to be confused at all with haughtiness...of which Skyler shows no signs.

Spellcheck is no substitute for a really good proofreading. LOL

My only issue with all these positive comments regarding Skyler's next scene is that it does raise a lot of expectations which may not be met in all viewer's minds. Expectations mean we invest more in a model or a particular scene. Disappointment is always a possibility. It does make the process more exciting.

Please remember that Skyler is new to the business. A solo is one thing; but, adding another model into the mix may or may not make the process easier.

I hope magic strikes and all the chemistry is right; but, experience with other models on Broke Straight Boys tells me that the scene will still be part of a learning process for Skyler.

The fact that he is young and new is a great turn on; but, please cut him some slack as I think over the course of several scenes, we will see a very interesting person emerge.

You're quite right Blue that sometimes we build up upcoming scenes to the point that they can't possibly deliver enough for every viewer. So much so that unfortunately sometimes a decent scene can be perceived as less than average because expectations were set too high. It's a fun process to get excited about upcoming scenes. But we must steel ourselves to the reality that in spite of any model's great looks and best of intentions, not every scene is going to capture lightening in a bottle.

Absolutely spot on. We do not want another Graham and Jason scenario which confused the hell out of people... My take on a model's first duo scene is let the models do what they are comfortable with. Then any subsequent scenes Broke Straight Boys can up the anti as well as up the $$ if they want the model to go further.