• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Skyler, "Hot" Handsome from Texas!

centex

Reaction score
Skylar

First of all welcome too Broke Straight Boys I am not a one for solos but you where awesome an d that load you had was just wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:smiley-sex011::blowjob: Hope to see more of you in the coming episodes so until then :smile::cowb::cowb::welcome and have fun the guys on here are just the best and they will lookout after you.........

Sha said it right about Skyler that he was a "Southern Gentleman," although a true "Southern Gentleman" would be sitting on the veranda sipping a mint julep not sitting in a car while making a pizza delivery smoking weed. I tell you, it's this younger generation, what can you do?

Skyler is "Hot" and Handsome and a very polite young man. His body is well proportioned sporting a seven incher and he knows what to do with it. I observed his facial expressions and he appears to have a determine streak. He was calm, although he said that he was a little nervous, and performed with that determination leading to Mount Vesuvius. Get out the umbrella.

Being a Texan it's hard for me not to be bias with Skyler, Blake and Adam. Count them, three Texans. They grow them right in Texas. LOL

I hope Skyler stays around for some time where we can have the opportunity to really get to know him. I think he is well on his was by being a part of this forum.

Whereever possible, I am going to write my opinions in simple declarative sentences, lest they be suject to misunderstanding by anyone except those who might choose to misunderstand simple declarative sentences:

1. From his interview, Skyler gives the impression of being a pleasant guy.
2. I am not a fan of solo scenes, but I watch them because they are part of my Broke Straight Boys membership package.
3. Usually these solo scenes do little for me in the way of erotic pleasure. There have been exceptions from time to time.
4. This scene was NOT one of those times.
5. However, it was neither exceptional nor horrific.
6. Thus, I gave it a 3 - average on my grading system.

Sha said it right about Skyler that he was a "Southern Gentleman," although a true "Southern Gentleman" would be sitting on the veranda sipping a mint julep not sitting in a car while making a pizza delivery smoking weed. I tell you, it's this younger generation, what can you do?

Skyler is "Hot" and Handsome and a very polite young man. His body is well proportioned sporting a seven incher and he knows what to do with it. I observed his facial expressions and he appears to have a determine streak. He was calm, although he said that he was a little nervous, and performed with that determination leading to Mount Vesuvius. Get out the umbrella.

Being a Texan it's hard for me not to be bias with Skyler, Blake and Adam. Count them, three Texans. They grow them right in Texas. LOL

I hope Skyler stays around for some time where we can have the opportunity to really get to know him. I think he is well on his was by being a part of this forum.

I thought he was cutie also. Would love to see him come back for some one on one both top and bottom.

I am not a big fan of solos but it was a delight to see Skylar perform. He seems to be a really sweet guy and he is handsome as well. Another thing I enjoyed was that fine bush between his legs. I get so tired of all these guys who are shaved bare of manscaped down to a stubble. I hope we see a lot more of Skylar here.

Solos are here so that the members can get to know a little bit about the models as not all models have the time or facilities to come on the forum. I liked this solo a lot and it's one of the rare times I have given a solo a 5. I do not compare solos with duos so my 5 is based on other solos only.

I found I couldn't stop smiling back at the computer screen in response
to Skyler's crooked grin. In the dictionary, next to the word CUTE, his
image must appear.

Would it be wrong to think of Skyler as Blake's brunette twin? They
do have several wonderful body and personality characteristics
in common. Yee-ha for Texas!

I wish the lighting had been better on this young man's butt-hole,
but I liked the comfort he had stroking his arse. Had I been Clay
I might have pushed a bit because he seemed compliant enough
to slip at least a finger-tip up there.

Given my own proclivities, I want to see any man I find attractive
bottom. Therefore, I cast whatever votes I have in seeing Skyler
learn the joys of taking a dick inside as well as for kissing and
sucking-cock.

NB: I ask that Skyler's first-time be with someone who is a good
lover, by which I mean sensuous and sensual as well as sexual,
someone who can provide a newbie with a pleasant first experience.
Please, NO MORE ANAL RAPE of anybody, OK? Let's not turn him
off before he's acquired the taste, OK?

TG
x

Not a cutie pie, but very handsome, pleasant personality, and ONE HELL OF A SHOOTER! Nobody going to take his handgun away from him. Wouldn't mind being shot by him either.

He is definately a keeper. Being from Texas, he along with Blake and Adam would make nice bbqs. Broke Straight Boys should consider doing a mock cannibal feast with these 3 on the spit. Skyler certainly could provide the boy milk for a nice bbq sauce. Serve him on a bed of rice and he would be delicious both to eyes and taste.

Thought he was cute. Loved that load and that it landed on his face and he didn't get upset over it or even try to wipe it off. He knows himself and enjoyed it. Like to see him with others soon.

I agree with Jon again! I gave it a 5 in comparison with other solos. This guy has everything: dreamy eyes, nice smile, romantic voice. Not a cutie pie? Au contrair. Skyler is the poster boy for that category. I also agree with Juan: All the dark hair is very sexy. Dare I say it? I will: Nice dick, too. Much more of this guy, please.

Hot guy with a great personality and then that cunshot!

I hope that we will see a lot more of Skyler soon.

My only negative comment (and I know that I am in the minority here): he can use some manscaping.

Whereas most folks reviewing these scenes say that they are not a fan of solo's, I will confess that I am a fan of watching a good looking young guy jerk off. I love when the models look like guys I might see walking down the street, playing basketball in a school yard, hanging out with his friends at the mall or near his college campus. I love to admire guys of that age and my mind wanders to what they look like without their shirts on, or without their jeans, right down to fantasizing about them totally naked, with a hard on stroking their dicks until they shoot off, and these solos give me the opportunity to watch what I normally would never get to see. Being a voyeur I find this very hot.

Skyler is very much the type of guy who I observe in real life who I think about seeing naked and hard and jerking off, and he did not disappoint me in any way. He is very handsome, has a friendly disposition and has a beautiful body. He reminds me of a guy that I used to work with, who started at my company at age 19, and also had a smooth, tight athletic upper body, with hairy pits and very hairy below the waist. I can recall watching my young co-worker bending over in the aisles to get an item off the bottom shelf and I was amazed to see his hairy butt come into view. Skyler has the same dichotomy of having the smooth upper torso and the very hairy parts as well. I even like Syler's scruffy facial hair which obviously grows nicely, but contrasted on his youthful face is very hot.

Skyler also has a beautiful cock, which Clay mentioned too, and obviously this kid can shoot a load with the best of them. With that shot of spooge in his hair, he reminded me of the scene in American Pie where it was mistaken for hair gel.

I totally look forward to the update later this week where Liam sucks that beautiful cock. I really like Skyler and I'm looking forward to watching his reaction to having a guy sucking him off. For me Skyler is definitely a keeper!

Shoot for the stars...and if you actually hit one, then it is yours!

Whereas most folks reviewing these scenes say that they are not a fan of solo's, I will confess that I am a fan of watching a good looking young guy jerk off. I love when the models look like guys I might see walking down the street, playing basketball in a school yard, hanging out with his friends at the mall or near his college campus. I love to admire guys of that age and my mind wanders to what they look like without their shirts on, or without their jeans, right down to fantasizing about them totally naked, with a hard on stroking their dicks until they shoot off, and these solos give me the opportunity to watch what I normally would never get to see. Being a voyeur I find this very hot.

Skyler is very much the type of guy who I observe in real life who I think about seeing naked and hard and jerking off, and he did not disappoint me in any way. He is very handsome, has a friendly disposition and has a beautiful body. He reminds me of a guy that I used to work with, who started at my company at age 19, and also had a smooth, tight athletic upper body, with hairy pits and very hairy below the waist. I can recall watching my young co-worker bending over in the aisles to get an item off the bottom shelf and I was amazed to see his hairy butt come into view. Skyler has the same dichotomy of having the smooth upper torso and the very hairy parts as well. I even like Syler's scruffy facial hair which obviously grows nicely, but contrasted on his youthful face is very hot.

Skyler also has a beautiful cock, which Clay mentioned too, and obviously this kid can shoot a load with the best of them. With that shot of spooge in his hair, he reminded me of the scene in American Pie where it was mistaken for hair gel.

I totally look forward to the update later this week where Liam sucks that beautiful cock. I really like Skyler and I'm looking forward to watching his reaction to having a guy sucking him off. For me Skyler is definitely a keeper!

Dear Mikeyank,

Sure as Shooting, you got that right, he definitely is a shooter with a powerful trajectory! I just loved his adornment landing on top of his head following his firing one off. People use the word "cutie", and I guess I would have to rely on the same descriptor of Skylar. I definitely look forward to see him further refining his precision marksmanship skills. With all of that power he shoots with, surely he can further his accuracy as well. His power reminds me of someone I really enjoyed going down on in the distant past. All that power directed at my tonsils, mad me feel very "loved" with the warm coating that followed. It was like a gentle embrace from someone that knew exactly how I loved being "spoiled rotten"!

Sincerely impressed with his power,

Stimpy

Skyler is Beautiful! He has a classically handsome look that also conjures up the wholesome boy-next-door image with a hint of haughtiness and all the charm and politeness of a well raised southern gentleman. It's a heady combination. haha His charm has certainly worked on me. :) Inside I was starting to swoon a little bit. :smiley-love021:

One part of the video that I surprisingly enjoyed more than I might have expected to, came around 2:57. Skyler pulled down the front of his boxer briefs and just calmly stood there talking to Clay like it was the most natural position ever with which to be having a conversation with another guy. In my fantasies of cute guys at the pizza parlors, delivery guys and so on...I love the thought of wondering what the guys looked like if they just pulled down the front of their pants and shorts. Kind of like I'd promise not to touch them and I wouldn't even care if they were hard. Just if while they were telling me my total and shooting the breeze about sports, the weather or the traffic, if they'd just pull down the front of their shorts and let me get a glimpse. Skyler helped fulfill that fantasy that I think many of us can relate to. Thanks Skyler! :001_smile:

I loved your cumshot man. That was cool! I don't know if you're aware of it. But you are quite a shooter. From my experience not many guys cum as intensely and project as far as you do. Guys like you probably find that a cotton sock is your best friend when you're trying to relieve some pent up stress and tension before bedtime. LOL

While I sometimes enjoy the heartpounding suspense of models who are nervous...this was also a joy to watch because Skyler was so calm and relaxed about it. I think it allowed all of us as the viewers to watch it in a more relaxed and carefree way. As solos go, I had to give this one a 5. Clay did a really good job directing this and talking to Skyler just enough. Thank you Skyler and thank you Clay! :thumbup1:

wrong movie reference

With that shot of spooge in his hair, he reminded me of the scene in American Pie where it was mistaken for hair gel.
My bad, it wasn't "American Pie", but "There's Something About Mary", where Ben Stiller beat off in the bathroom and couldn't find his load which wound up on his ear, which Cameron Diaz then thought was hair gel and used on her own hair.

Attachments

• safe_image.jpg
    safe_image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 23
Skyler pulled down the front of his boxer briefs and just calmly stood there talking to Clay like it was the most natural position ever with which to be having a conversation with another guy. In my fantasies of cute guys at the pizza parlors, delivery guys and so on...I love the thought of wondering what the guys looked like if they just pulled down the front of their pants and shorts. Kind of like I'd promise not to touch them and I wouldn't even care if they were hard. Just if while they were telling me my total and shooting the breeze about sports, the weather or the traffic, if they'd just pull down the front of their shorts and let me get a glimpse. Skyler helped fulfill that fantasy that I think many of us can relate to.
That's a cool fantasy too Tampa, in fact you are making me hungry to stop into my local pizza parlor right now and order a "slice". :drool:

Actually, I think that he is a cutie; very handsome and well equipped. I, too, love Skyler's hairy body. I really hope we will see a lot more of this personable young man. He has the potential to be a star on the site. And I also agree: stifle any desire to pair him up with someone with a gigantic dick and find someone who is pleasant and reasonably hung, rather than take the chance of running him off. After the fiasco with Blake last time I hope you got some sense and I really don't care what you were aiming for, I really hated it.