• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Site Log On Problems

Blue011

Reaction score
I have been seeing all sorts of new log on issues with Broke Straight Boys site. This past weekend, the site was unavailable and lead to a broken page. Happened Friday until Monday.

Sometimes when you try to log on, you get directed to another promotional page where a 1 day offer is given and Broke Straight Boys usernames and passwords are NOT recognized.

Obviously, something is going on with the site and with the changes in content, some sort of new pricing and/or site makeover.

It would be nice if someone would explain what is going on before everyone starts heading to the exits to avoid being billed for a site that seems to be having lots of broken links, pictures and log in problems.

Very strange that no one is talking about this.

I have been seeing all sorts of new log on issues with Broke Straight Boys site. This past weekend, the site was unavailable and lead to a broken page. Happened Friday until Monday.

Sometimes when you try to log on, you get directed to another promotional page where a 1 day offer is given and Broke Straight Boys usernames and passwords are NOT recognized.

Obviously, something is going on with the site and with the changes in content, some sort of new pricing and/or site makeover.

It would be nice if someone would explain what is going on before everyone starts heading to the exits to avoid being billed for a site that seems to be having lots of broken links, pictures and log in problems.

Very strange that no one is talking about this.

I haven't had any other complaints. We did have some server issues which have been resolved. Are you on Google TV or a mobile device?

Thanks,
Mark

I haven't had any problems and I was in the members area all week end long. Let us know if that happens again :)

I haven't had any problems and I was in the members area all week end long. Let us know if that happens again :)

I have been in & out of both the main & forum pages everyday and at different times for the last week without any problems.

I haven't had any login problems but something is wrong. For the last three scenes, when I try to access the scenes using Quicktime on my Macintosh nothing happens. They try to load and then stop. I have been able to watch them using Flash but I prefer Quicktime. Seems to be the same as when HiDef was first used.

I haven't had any login problems but something is wrong. For the last three scenes, when I try to access the scenes using Quicktime on my Macintosh nothing happens. They try to load and then stop. I have been able to watch them using Flash but I prefer Quicktime. Seems to be the same as when HiDef was first used.

Whale, I had the same problem with both Windows Media and Quicktime when attempting to d/l the full length videos. Going to the individual scenes got me thru the video, but the problem didn't happen today with the latest video.
Jeff

This is odd. I tried the last 4 episodes and clicked on the Quicktime videos for each scenes and they all load fine for me. I also download the FULL videos for each one of them and no problems. If they didn't work, they wouldn't work for me either, and not just you. Either you have a slow internet connection that needs to be reset, or I'm not sure. Sorry I'm not much help cos everything works for me. Try to reset your router if you have one. Try a different browser maybe.

I cannot download if I am using Google Chrome, but if I use my Internet Explorer it works just fine.

This is odd. I tried the last 4 episodes and clicked on the Quicktime videos for each scenes and they all load fine for me. I also download the FULL videos for each one of them and no problems. If they didn't work, they wouldn't work for me either, and not just you. Either you have a slow internet connection that needs to be reset, or I'm not sure. Sorry I'm not much help cos everything works for me. Try to reset your router if you have one. Try a different browser maybe.

The solution I had to download problems was instal Download Manager.
I always had the problem of the download starting - then stopping within 20secs, then I would restart & it would be fine. (this happened with both IE8 & Firefox)
But since I installed Download Manager I have never had this problem again - another benefit I have with Download Manager is it downloads the file up to 4 times faster.

Keyboards

Hey guys,

I have two suggestions. You can now buy a washable keyboard or get a keyboard skin. Either of these will stop cum from getting behind the keys and causing problems.

Undie (I'm working on a solution for the mouse)

Attachments

• silver-seal-washable-keyboard.jpg
    silver-seal-washable-keyboard.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Dell1300skin.jpg
    Dell1300skin.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 90
There was one day, about ten days ago, when I could not access the site. The bookmarked URL led to a dead link. I tried several times that day, using both Firefox and IE, with no luck at all. Everything was fine the next day.

(I'm using a cable modem with a standard laptop, not a handheld device or wi-fi. I'd never had this problem before, and haven't since.)

More Log In Problem

I started this thread when I was having problems logging into the site and instead was being re-directed to another Broke Straight Boys site for mobile applications.

What has happened is that the mobile application site has taken over my IE browser so that anytime I attempt to log in to Broke Straight Boys; I end up at the mobile app site.

I enter in "http:Broke Straight Boys.com" and the IE web browser changes it to:

http://m.brokestraightboys.com/

which is the mobile device site.

I actually contacted the mobile site and they said, of course, they had no record of me and did not know why I was being re-directed by Internet Explorer 8.

Obviously, I have picked up some sort of mal ware which has bugged the Broke Straight Boys internet address and changes it to a different site.

I have deleted cookies and browsing history and all that; but my IE8 remains bugged.

In order to access the Broke Straight Boys, I have had to change browsers to FireFox because IE8 won't do it.

Is management aware that this kind of site direction is taking place and pulling subscribers away from the Broke Straight Boys internet site and sending them to a mobile application site which they are not subscribed to.

Not a pretty state of affairs and I am sharing this with the forum so if anyone else sees this -- they have a heads up on what is going on.

I wasn't able to log in at all last week, but figured I must have cancelled my subscription and didn't think much about it again until today. But I checked my spreadsheet of sites I cancelled/am keeping recurring, and Broke Straight Boys is among the recurring memberships I haven't cancelled lately. So I tried logging in again today, and had no problems. So I had the issue as well last week but it seems to be fine now though.

Abe

I started this thread when I was having problems logging into the site and instead was being re-directed to another Broke Straight Boys site for mobile applications.

What has happened is that the mobile application site has taken over my IE browser so that anytime I attempt to log in to Broke Straight Boys; I end up at the mobile app site.

I enter in "http:Broke Straight Boys.com" and the IE web browser changes it to:

http://m.brokestraightboys.com/

which is the mobile device site.

I actually contacted the mobile site and they said, of course, they had no record of me and did not know why I was being re-directed by Internet Explorer 8.

Obviously, I have picked up some sort of mal ware which has bugged the Broke Straight Boys internet address and changes it to a different site.

I have deleted cookies and browsing history and all that; but my IE8 remains bugged.

In order to access the Broke Straight Boys, I have had to change browsers to FireFox because IE8 won't do it.

Is management aware that this kind of site direction is taking place and pulling subscribers away from the Broke Straight Boys internet site and sending them to a mobile application site which they are not subscribed to.

Not a pretty state of affairs and I am sharing this with the forum so if anyone else sees this -- they have a heads up on what is going on.

Hi sorry for the confusion there should be a link on the top of the page to go to Broke Straight Boys

Mark

Thanks Mark.

The problem is that when I attempt to access Broke Straight Boys with IE8, I go to the mobile device version of Broke Straight Boys When I get there, I see, at the top of the page, the line that says return to Broke Straight Boys (which I assume is what you are referring to and should return me to the web Broke Straight Boys site).

However, when I click on the link that is suppose to take me to the web Broke Straight Boys site, I still am directed to the mobile application site.

As I said before, my IE8 is bugged any time I try to access the web Broke Straight Boys site.

I can access the web Broke Straight Boys site using FireFox; but, since IE8 is the browser used by most people, this can not be good for your subscriber base.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Re-direct............

Thanks Mark.

The problem is that when I attempt to access Broke Straight Boys with IE8, I go to the mobile device version of Broke Straight Boys When I get there, I see, at the top of the page, the line that says return to Broke Straight Boys (which I assume is what you are referring to and should return me to the web Broke Straight Boys site).

However, when I click on the link that is suppose to take me to the web Broke Straight Boys site, I still am directed to the mobile application site.

As I said before, my IE8 is bugged any time I try to access the web Broke Straight Boys site.

I can access the web Broke Straight Boys site using FireFox; but, since IE8 is the browser used by most people, this can not be good for your subscriber base.

Hey Blue dude,

I have had similar with IE8 but not associated with Broke Straight Boys It was some malware that McAfee wasn't detecting so I got Spybot freeware and that cleaned the malware off my computer. All good after that.

Undie

Hey Blue dude,

I have had similar with IE8 but not associated with Broke Straight Boys It was some malware that McAfee wasn't detecting so I got Spybot freeware and that cleaned the malware off my computer. All good after that.

Undie

Dear Undie,

I too have had problems with IE8 and MaCafee didn't handle it. Spybot is good advise, after first washing off the malwear on my washable keyboard. LOL

Stimpy

Thanks Mark.

I am sure you have done this - check your Windows updates as well