• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sinners you must repent.

oh wwdwd (what would davey wavey do)?

I just did a test run, and you can definitely set up more than one profile (case in point!)

Scorpio this might be an area to look at fixing...:thumbup: I just don't know what can or cannot be fixed in the software.:confused1:

He misjudged, by only a fraction, how the forum would take his joke. I once started a thread on another site: "This is a profoundly polemical subject", and then walked away from it to see what would happen. The guys on that chat twigged to the possibilities and took the ball and ran with it for four whole days, a lot of it very witty.

Who did he turn out to be anyway?

Hey Jay, I checked and it looks like there are no options for that. :(

Yeah... that's the downside. You can restrict people from making multiple accounts with one e-mail address, but who has only one e-mail address these days??

Yeah I wish they would allow us to restrict multiple accounts by using IP address.

Yeah I wish they would allow us to restrict multiple accounts by using IP address.

I hear you... Oh, well. It just goes to prove computers may never be perfect. LOL That means that there will always be some kind of work out there for us. LOL :thumbup: Anyway Scorpio at least we know where the glitch is kind of. That makes us one step closer to a solution...:thumbup: Thanks for taking the time to investigate this issue.:thumbup1: