• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

sigh

tightywhitieboy

Reaction score
i recently went to visit a good friend in Indiana this past week. didn't turn out so well. i've lost my best friend of 13 years and there seems no way to reconcile. i am very sad.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly friendships, like everything else can be shattered in an instant over the pettiest of things or the most important of things. I can count on one hand the number of friends I've had longer than 20+ years.

Mourn the loss and know that others will come into your life, and while they may not replace this friend, it may make the process of healing easier.

It's a pity when things like that happens dude. But friendships are far easier to heal than family rifts. I obviously don't know the facts and don't wish to either, but if are both true friends over 13 yrs then I'm sure you can compromise. Sorry is definately the hardest way to say but it's also the bravest. xx good luck xx

Sorry. All i can say is hang in there. I think has lost more than you

I'm so sorry to hear that TWB! As Scott said, there will be other friends you've yet to meet. I know that probably doesn't help right now. Hang in there!

I'm so sorry to hear that TWB! As Scott said, there will be other friends you've yet to meet. I know that probably doesn't help right now. Hang in there!

It's rough when that happens. One of my closest friendships years back ended just because she laughed at something I said. There's that feeling you get, like a snap inside and you know it's over but good...

i recently went to visit a good friend in Indiana this past week. didn't turn out so well. i've lost my best friend of 13 years and there seems no way to reconcile. i am very sad.

I am sorry to hear that. Just know if the friendship ever really was there he will eventually come back. He just may need some time to mull things over... Who knows? And sometimes that process can take a few years. I will you keep you both in my prayers. I hope it works out for you one day. A good friend is hard to get rid of... Bless your heart, I am sure everything will work out for the best in the end.:thumbup1:

So sad for you in your time of loss TWB. Remember, all of here in the forums are here for you in thought and prayer, and you have many shoulders to lean on.
Just hang in and be tough.

Thinking of you and praying for you,
Gary

thanks everyone. its a rough time for me. but i shall pull through.

Good attitude my friend, remember the most important thing is to love and take care of yourself first. The rest will follow along naturally.
Love ya babe

My heart goes out to you because of your lost. 13 years is a long time for any relationship and to lose it is a painful experience. I grieved over loses like these but I always cherish the wonderful memories.

thank you everyone. it is getting easier day by day, but the sadness lingers, of course. great start to the new year, huh? i guess, i hope, it can only get better from here on out! cheers, to all of you......and yes, i could really use a hug. :cool: