• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Share some of those " 'AWWW' Moments"....

And this one makes me laugh every time I watch it...and I've watched it at least 20 times. Lol

Oh My Grace! I have a weakness for the cuteness of pandas. Have you seen the vid of the pandas learning how you use the slide?? Adorbs!

Nothing cuter than a panda pile-up!!

Those panda's are funny, Miss Deidra! I really cracked up when one was pushed in to an accidental somersault!

IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0186.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg

9 months later

IMG_0278.jpg

Hi Bob, one day a week I volunteer at an sanctuary for abandoned or unwanted animals (over 500 bunnies alone) and I usually love it, but today it was unseasonably hot and by 3pm, although every animal had been fed, watered and had fresh bedding, I was exhausted, badly sunburned and feeling cranky.

:biggrin: After viewing your baby duck rescue clip, my crankiness has disappeared and a smile is back on my face :biggrin:

Thank you Bob!

My " moment" Steve went to bed after 3 sex toys and a lot of lube. Me, I'm 3 pitchers of margaritas in and still waiting fort the orgasm. Waiting for the vibrator to recharge!

As those that know me know, I appreciate your kindness and gratitude, (and accept your thanks), but with me, ' thanks' is never really needed, I know you 'appreciate' things, by sharing your thoughts/feedback, as well YOUR OWN insights!!

Take care, and have an awesome day!

Hi Bob, one day a week I volunteer at an sanctuary for abandoned or unwanted animals (over 500 bunnies alone) and I usually love it, but today it was unseasonably hot and by 3pm, although every animal had been fed, watered and had fresh bedding, I was exhausted, badly sunburned and feeling cranky.

:biggrin: After viewing your baby duck rescue clip, my crankiness has disappeared and a smile is back on my face :biggrin:

Thank you Bob!

My " moment" Steve went to bed after 3 sex toys and a lot of lube. Me, I'm 3 pitchers of margaritas in and still waiting fort the orgasm. Waiting for the vibrator to recharge!

That explains a LOT. hahaha