• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

sex drive

My sex drive is back! The pancreatitis was sucking all of my energy from my body. My body was trying to deal with what was going no and fighting the illness. Now I just have to rest and let things heal. But the sex drive has slowly started to return. I am still learing about pancreatitis and going for my every other day blood work. I hope I still have enough left.

My sex drive is back! I am still learning about pancreatitis and going for my every other day blood work. I hope I still have enough left.

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better Lp. :waw:

I also know what you mean about the constant bloodwork. You're almost sure that at some point they are going to say that your blood cell count is too low and they will need to give you a transfusion. haha

My sex drive is back! The pancreatitis was sucking all of my energy from my body. My body was trying to deal with what was going no and fighting the illness. Now I just have to rest and let things heal. But the sex drive has slowly started to return. I am still learing about pancreatitis and going for my every other day blood work. I hope I still have enough left.

Thank God you are going to be OK. We worried.

What else is occupying your time? Term papers? Exams? Job hunting? Could be you're just preoccupied or stressed out. Remember the parents who got their kids deeply invvolved in the school band of drama classes or teasm sports? The idea of preoccupying young healthy hormone-crazed youths is an old one and sometimes it works!

Glad to hear the good news, rest and be well. In the words of Jayman, Namaste my friend!