• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Server Issue

BSB_WebMonkey

BluMedia Programmer
Reaction score
Dear Members

We have had a disk array failure in one of our membership servers. While some hardware was replaced, there was a fault in the recreation of the full disk and some files are missing. We are working with our provider now to remedy the situation. Thank you for your patience. Should not be more than a few hours.

WebMonkey

Your tech guys are the best. They always work to fix problems quickly, even late at night. Thanks for all the support work you do.

Dear Members

We have had a disk array failure in one of our membership servers. While some hardware was replaced, there was a fault in the recreation of the full disk and some files are missing. We are working with our provider now to remedy the situation. Thank you for your patience. Should not be more than a few hours.

WebMonkey

With all due respect, webmonkey, what the hell does that mean? A while back on a thread I remember suggesting that you speak in language that we mere mortals can understand. Admittedly, I'm a luddite when it comes to things computer and internet, but I have a feeling that even mere mortals might not understand what you wrote. Just sayin'!

-

Remember... You Asked! haha

Dear Members

WebMonkey

With all due respect, webmonkey, what the hell does that mean? A while back on a thread I remember suggesting that you speak in language that we mere mortals can understand. Admittedly, I'm a luddite when it comes to things computer and internet, but I have a feeling that even mere mortals might not understand what you wrote. Just sayin'!
I think he is saying they had a problem with those big machines that are full of 1's and zeros that help run the site. They replaced some of the broken cogs of the giant machine. After doing this they realized that it still wasn't completely fixed. Because it was missing some of the ones and zeros that were there just this morning. They are still making a few more repairs. They have run to Microsoft to buy some more one's and zeros. Then they will superglue them to the disck that looks like a music College Dudes. Except probably bigger. Like a deluxe album set melted together in a circle. Only without the vinyl. They expect the superglue to dry before it gets dark today. Then the machine will be happy again.

I hope that clarifies it for you. :001_tongue: XO :wink:

I think he is saying they had a problem with those big machines that are full of 1's and zeros that help run the site. They replaced some of the broken cogs of the giant machine. After doing this they realized that it still wasn't completely fixed. Because it was missing some of the ones and zeros that were there just this morning. They are still making a few more repairs. They have run to Microsoft to buy some more one's and zeros. Then they will superglue them to the disck that looks like a music College Dudes. Except probably bigger. Like a deluxe album set melted together in a circle. Only without the vinyl. They expect the superglue to dry before it gets dark today. Then the machine will be happy again.

I hope that clarifies it for you. :001_tongue: XO :wink:

Thanks, tampa! I guess I'm more of a luddite than even I knew I was. So if I understand you correctly, in street language, something got fucked up, and it will take a while to fix - lol!!!

-