• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Send More Private Messages Cause You Can Now!

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just a heads up that you now can have up to 1000 messages in your PM queue, before you could have a max of 300 send/receive messages. One new rule with that is you can send a message to a max of 8 recipients.

So PM all you want!

:001_tt2:

PM almost unlimited!

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up that you now can have up to 1000 messages in your PM queue, before you could have a max of 300 send/receive messages. One new rule with that is you can send a message to a max of 8 recipients.

So PM all you want!

Dear Chuck,

Thanks for the update. I appreciate having the additonal storage and the option of sending our multiple copies to 8 people at a time.

I appreciate You!

My PM box is empty at the moment - just like my other box lol..
Last you told us, you had a weekend fuck buddy to "fill your box", so to speak. Perhaps you should put on your sexiest clothes and hit some of the gay pubs in London tonight. When your young and cute, you should take advantage of it while you got it. :001_smile:

Hey everyone,

So PM all you want!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Last you told us, you had a weekend fuck buddy to "fill your box", so to speak. Perhaps you should put on your sexiest clothes and hit some of the gay pubs in London tonight. When your young and cute, you should take advantage of it while you got it. :001_smile:

He's got those pink underpants of course to pull in the talent, but it would normally be Liverpool rather than London, right jonnie?

And Chuck, the 700 message extension is awesomely excellent news. I'd be very interested to know how that came about. Did people on the forum suggest it or did you guys just figure out that we needed more space?

And Chuck, the 700 message extension is awesomely excellent news. I'd be very interested to know how that came about. Did people on the forum suggest it or did you guys just figure out that we needed more space?

Basically I saw a lot of people were just about maxed, we have the available resources now with our faster webservers so I increased :)

He's got those pink underpants of course to pull in the talent, but it would normally be Liverpool rather than London, right jonnie?

And Chuck, the 700 message extension is awesomely excellent news. I'd be very interested to know how that came about. Did people on the forum suggest ior did you guys just figure out that we needed more space?

LOL guys, you just dont know when to take me seriously. Me real box is getting serviced quite regularly thanks - I just like to tease you that it aint lol. Don't take me too seriously, after all it's just a game on here.. Ask Zyl x

Thanks Chuck! More storage space for PM's will help out alot of people in here. :wink:

This is wonderful news. I was literally on 99% full when Chuck changed this!! Thanks mister!!!