• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Semen is good for you...

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Semen is 'good for women's health and helps fight depression'

21 August 2012
Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier, according to a study which studied the effects of semen's 'mood-altering chemicals'.

The State University of New York study - which scientists carried out via survey rather than through practical experiment - compared the sex lives of 293 females to their mental health. It follows research which shows that seminal fluid contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and also contain at least three anti-depressants.
The researchers also claim that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive tests.

Semen contains another of chemicals along with spermatozoa, including cortisol, which is known to increase affection, estrone, which elevates mood and oxytocin, which also elevates mood.
It also contains thyrotropin-releasing hormone (another antidepressant), melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and even serotonin (perhaps the best-known antidepressant neurotransmitter).

Given these ingredients - and this is just a small sample of the mind-altering 'drugs' found in human semen - Researchers Gallup and Burch, along with the psychologist Steven Platek, hypothesised that women having unprotected sex should be less depressed than suitable control participants.
read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ood-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html

bron907l.jpg

Last edited:
At least that answeres the "eternal question" about what's for lunch and/or dinner?

Semen is 'good for women's health and helps fight depression'

21 August 2012
Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier, according to a study which studied the effects of semen's 'mood-altering chemicals'.

The State University of New York study - which scientists carried out via survey rather than through practical experiment - compared the sex lives of 293 females to their mental health. It follows research which shows that seminal fluid contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep and also contain at least three anti-depressants.
The researchers also claim that women who have regular unprotected sex are less depressed and perform better on cognitive tests.

Semen contains another of chemicals along with spermatozoa, including cortisol, which is known to increase affection, estrone, which elevates mood and oxytocin, which also elevates mood.
It also contains thyrotropin-releasing hormone (another antidepressant), melatonin (a sleep-inducing agent), and even serotonin (perhaps the best-known antidepressant neurotransmitter).

Given these ingredients - and this is just a small sample of the mind-altering 'drugs' found in human semen - Researchers Gallup and Burch, along with the psychologist Steven Platek, hypothesised that women having unprotected sex should be less depressed than suitable control participants.
read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ood-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html

bron907l.jpg

Maybe it's the next thing...

7f6ac_Screen-shot-2012-08-22-at-11.22.47-AM-300x215.png

Dear, Dear Robert,

So happy to :cheeerleader: welcome9: you back home!:cheerleader: It has been a while since you last graced our forum with your imput, your witty posts, and your devious ways. You have definitely been missed my friend! I hope all is going well with you!

Thank you for settling the eternal question on what's next for lunch or supper! SOUNDS DELICIOUS AND NO DISHES TO WASH EITHER! I am hoping the nutritional value works well regardless of the gender!

Sincerely licking my lips!

Stimpy

"Drink up!" I always say. Hey, good to see you back; like my new avatar? For a photo of Steve, check out the Austin Pride thread. Oh yeah, Blake gave me a cum rag at the Pride event; I told him I always swallow, but it was good for the sweat running off of me...it was a hot day!:scared:

Honey, Baby!!! Yayyy! You're back!

I read that article this summer.

I assume that's my problem. Semen withdrawal. :p

Honey, Baby!!! Yayyy! You're back!

I read that article this summer.

I assume that's my problem. Semen withdrawal. :p

No wonder I am feeling "low;" Steve and I have been apart, except for the Pride weekend. I have been here in LA for two months, but I go home this Sunday...oh fuck yeah! I don't know who will bottom first, but I know I will be "drinking" happily soon.:blushing:

No wonder I am feeling "low;" Steve and I have been apart, except for the Pride weekend. I have been here in LA for two months, but I go home this Sunday...oh fuck yeah! I don't know who will bottom first, but I know I will be "drinking" happily soon.:blushing:

Sorry you're lonely! That sux:-(

Ah, semen - the true fountain of youth! I''ve swallowed more than my fair share over the years and people always tell me I look younger than my 70 years and I always tell them why (circumstances permitting)!

-

Ah, semen - the true fountain of youth! I''ve swallowed more than my fair share over the years and people always tell me I look younger than my 70 years and I always tell them why (circumstances permitting)!

-

True indeed! I wonder which came first, swallowing or Folger's..."good to the last drop!"

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 52
I heard that semen is good for your complexion and skin but the health benefits are an added bonus. Benefit or not, I take it because I like it.