• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you yawn before sex???

underwear fun

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was watching the recent Ashton and David scene and noticed Ashton was yawning a lot. Damn he has a big mouth! And I remember several other boys (including Tyler) yawn during the futon chat as well.

So what is all this about then? Do you yawn before sex?

So I did some research. I thought that yawning was the body's reaction to wanting more oxygen. But I was wrong. "About the only thing researchers are sure of, they say, is that the common theory saying yawning provides extra oxygen to the brain is completely wrong." If you wanted more oxygen, you wouldn’t yawn, you’d just breath more deeply and rapidly.

Yawning, in fact, is also a sign of arousal. Biochemically speaking, it may be caused by the release of dopamine in the brain which may trigger a cascade of other brain chemicals like oxytocin and nitric oxide, the stuff erections are made of, among them. For example, when scientists experimenting with Melanotan, or PT-141, tried it on people, they found that in addition to creating erections, “nausea and yawning were frequently reported side effects.”

A yawn “serves a number of functions but a common feature in all is that it is associated with a change of state, a shift, say, from sleep to wakefulness, wakefulness to sleep.” So when you shift from not aroused to aroused, you yawn. Yawning at the moment of impending sex, apparently, “is not at all rare.”

You’re not bored, or starved for oxygen. You’re just turned on.

Undie (so when your date starts yawning....get a taxi and get them home!)

Attachments

• bed yawn.jpg
    bed yawn.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 19
No but I desperately yearn for sex

(somebody was going to say it, I just got in first)

If I am yawning I am not thinking about having sex. LOL Usually if I am tired I just tell my partner and I wait for an opportunity when we can get together when we are both more invigorated. :thumbup:

Very interesting thread! To my knowledge, I only yawn about an hour before bed! Alone! I will have to try and remember the next time I have a visitor.

JLipps

Very interesting thread! To my knowledge, I only yawn about an hour before bed! Alone! I will have to try and remember the next time I have a visitor.

JLipps

If your social life is anything like mine at the moment you will be waiting quite some time to find out

I had a fight on the forum with someone months ago about what I was calling Tyler's "nervous yawn" in that shoot, coming in from his office onto the set, suddenly changing his environment and pending activity. My opposite number in the debate said he was bored, which didn't ring true to me.

What you say about yawning being a typical reaction to a change of state makes all kinds of sense in that context.

I had a fight on the forum with someone months ago about what I was calling Tyler's "nervous yawn" in that shoot, coming in from his office onto the set, suddenly changing his environment and pending activity. My opposite number in the debate said he was bored, which didn't ring true to me.

What you say about yawning being a typical reaction to a change of state makes all kinds of sense in that context.

Coming out of a nicely lit & airconditioned office & going straight into a hot & highly lit studio plus sitting around doing all the preliminaries I guess would make anybody yawn.

All this talk of yawning is actually making me yawn

Never, ever to be construed with lack of interest...

Hmm my mouth would be too busy to yawn!

Dear lpdud86,

Being a student of body language, surely in "Yawning 101", it is expressly stated that, while in an unclothed condition, this is a universally recognized sign that your mouth is fully operational and ready to accept any in-bound traffic preferrably having only one "one-eyed" passenger aboard, but regardless of size, shape, color, girth, presence of- or totally lack of pubes, accompanied in most cases with two bulbous appendages dangling beneath the meaty shaft. The owner of said orifice is now entertaining any and all offers.

This is never, ever to be construed with lack of interest or needing dental work or bragging on recent upgrading such as the installation of a tongue ring.

I hope this clears this mystery up, once and for all!

Yawners United,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Ture, but

If your social life is anything like mine at the moment you will be waiting quite some time to find out

True, but didn't mean to sound as if I was wanting,lol. Actually, I am not as active as I was years ago, but I have regular suitors, and irregular ones as well. However, they all know to be here early, before 10pm. LOL
I am trying desperately to maintain those 7hours of sleep that medical experts say we need in our middle-age years.
I used to have a boyfriend that worked nights and would come over at 6am, since he knew I went to bed early and arose early. That sure did beat a cup of coffee for starting out the day!

JLipps

I used to have a boyfriend that worked nights and would come over at 6am, since he knew I went to bed early and arose early. That sure did beat a cup of coffee for starting out the day!

JLipps
I'll just bet that you had extra cream with your coffee. :001_tongue:

Forum

Undie thinks arguing on the forum is like two women fighting. It is hilariously of no consequence.:Banane29::Banane29:

Undie

Hmm come to think of it I don't know if I would yawn before sex.
Does anyone* want to come & jump in my bed & see?

*Subject to my approval before jumping in to said bed