• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you yawn before sex???

Night before last, I had one of my regular suitors stop by. We sat there for awhile chatting and all of a sudden I started yawning! Immedialtely I burst into a fit of laughter, as I was thinking of this thread. He, of course was clueless.
As i endeavored to provide him with some much needed oral gratification, I would think of the thread and have to stop sucking him. When I later went to bed, I chuckled myself to sleep, again thinking of this thread.

Oops, I forgot! I think i was yawning becuase this particular suitor is beginning to bore me, and not because of any impending sexual rewards.
I think it is time to let this little pony out of my stable and out to the open range.

Laughing oneself to sleep!

Night before last, I had one of my regular suitors stop by. We sat there for awhile chatting and all of a sudden I started yawning! Immedialtely I burst into a fit of laughter, as I was thinking of this thread. He, of course was clueless.
As i endeavored to provide him with some much needed oral gratification, I would think of the thread and have to stop sucking him. When I later went to bed, I chuckled myself to sleep, again thinking of this thread.

haha hehe haha, that's real funny Lipps.

Maybe once every year or two I burst into uncontrolable laughter. Tears in the eyes and everything. Stop and get back in control and burst out laughing again. Stop. Laugh. I've even had to leave a resturant once. And all this amongst family or friends who have no idea why i'm laughing. I can't explain as it just sets me off again. I get a sore stomach afterwards.

Undie

Maybe once every year or two I burst into uncontrolable laughter. Tears in the eyes and everything. Stop and get back in control and burst out laughing again. Stop. Laugh. I've even had to leave a resturant once. And all this amongst family or friends who have no idea why i'm laughing. I can't explain as it just sets me off again. I get a sore stomach afterwards.

Undie

That happens to me, too... only at some point during the laughing I start crying uncontrollably. I don't quite understand it, but I always feel better after.

Undie

Me too. Matter of fact, I did that just last week, when I watched the first "American Idol" of the season. I didn't expect Steven Tyler to be funny, and I was rolling. I think I laughed for about an hour, after it was over.:lol: