• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Self suck anyone??

Once I tried and managed to lick the tip of my dick head a few times. The next day I could hardly walk because of pain in my back.

That's what happens if you try to suck yourself, with a 6 inch dick!

Hunchback

Once I tried and managed to lick the tip of my dick head a few times. The next day I could hardly walk because of pain in my back.

That's what happens if you try to suck yourself, with a 6 inch dick!

Hey Robert,

I'm ROFLMAO as I now have this image of you in my head after trying to self suck.

Undie (....still laughing...with you not at you)

Attachments

• hunch back.jpg
    hunch back.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 20
Where are these "wow" pictures of self fucking? I'm dying to see them.

Welcome to the Forum Buckhorn. There are many self suck pictures posted in this thread. They are a page or two back. Just click on the previous pages to view them.:thumbup: I put a few more just for you. I didn't have time to double check I wasn't posting duplicates though...:thumbup:

Attachments

• mysauce.jpg
    mysauce.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 74
  • littlerascal.jpg
    littlerascal.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 73
  • autoextreme4.jpg
    autoextreme4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 418-tn.jpg
    418-tn.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 73
  • 372-tn.jpg
    372-tn.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 319-tn.jpg
    319-tn.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 259-tn.jpg
    259-tn.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 248-tn.jpg
    248-tn.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 240-tn.jpg
    240-tn.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 208-tn.jpg
    208-tn.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 74
Hats off to the master

Welcome to the Forum Buckhorn. There are many self suck pictures posted in this thread. They are a page or two back. Just click on the previous pages to view them.:thumbup: I put a few more just for you. I didn't have time to double check I wasn't posting duplicates though...:thumbup:

Dear Jayman,

As a picture is worth 1000 words, you put together several worthy mouthfuls in a very short space after all.

Hats off to the master(beta)LOL (Please don't use this as proper spelling.)

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Self fucking

Where are these "wow" pictures of self fucking? I'm dying to see them.

Hey buck,

The self fuck was a live internet video, so no pics available. I'll try to describe though. He was a twink boy with a nine inch cock (he said) that started standing bent over with a full hard on and pushed his cock around and to the back of his right leg so it sat just below his buttock. As his hardon subsided he pushed his cock up towards his anus. He then laid on the floor and with a semi pushed his cock head and some of the shaft into his butt sliding it in and out. Amazing. Amazing how much spare time twinks have to experiment like this.

Hold on I just found this web site if I've just got you going. hehe

http://tribes.tribenetwork.com/selfservice/photos/f3dcfb94-63cb-492e-965f-bf2374e88988

Undie (damn...perhaps undie should be an internet researcher!)

Hey buck,

The self fuck was a live internet video, so no pics available. I'll try to describe though. He was a twink boy with a nine inch cock (he said) that started standing bent over with a full hard on and pushed his cock around and to the back of his right leg so it sat just below his buttock. As his hardon subsided he pushed his cock up towards his anus. He then laid on the floor and with a semi pushed his cock head and some of the shaft into his butt sliding it in and out. Amazing. Amazing how much spare time twinks have to experiment like this.

Hold on I just found this web site if I've just got you going. hehe

http://tribes.tribenetwork.com/selfservice/photos/f3dcfb94-63cb-492e-965f-bf2374e88988

Undie (damn...perhaps undie should be an internet researcher!)

Wow, bestill my dyslexic heart. I thought he was referring to self-suck pictures. Now that is a real tallent Undie.:thumbup:

You know what they say...

Wow, bestill my dyslexic heart. I thought he was referring to self-suck pictures. Now that is a real tallent Undie.:thumbup:

Dear Jayman,

Hasn't your dyslexic heart ever heard the old adage ... "what ever comes around, goes around" That is the best way I know as to how you connect a self-suck with a self-fuck. LOL

Sincerely,

Cumrag27

** CAUTION: These acts should only be done only by a professional trained to handle a backbending performance safely. Do not try this at home!

** CAUTION: These acts should only be done only by a professional trained to handle a backbending performance safely. Do not try this at home!

ROFLMAO:w00t:

Dear Jayman,

Hasn't your dyslexic heart ever heard the old adage ... "what ever comes around, goes around" That is the best way I know as to how you connect a self-suck with a self-fuck. LOL

Sincerely,

Cumrag27

LMAO here too. Sometimes we just need to be human. "Too err is human." We are spiritual beings experiencing a human condition. I must admit I love the way you think Cumrag.

ROFLMAO is not the proper technique

ROFLMAO:w00t:

LMAO here too. Sometimes we just need to be human. "Too err is human." We are spiritual beings experiencing a human condition. I must admit I love the way you think Cumrag.

Dearest Jayman,

I realize that in your earnest attempt to accomplish a self-suck/self-fuck combo, all attempts at creativity are to be admired for their tenacity and the thinking outside the box required..."boldly going where no man has gone before". However, I am quite certain this is not another episode of "Star Trek", rolling on the floor laughing my ass off is not the proper technique needed to accomplish your lofty goal. Perhaps this is directly in response to my earlier quote of the old adage "what ever comes around, goes around"!

Taking the approach of asking your "inner-Star Trek" where should you go from here, your immediate mental "Transporter Reply" asks..."Do you want to tell me what’s bothering you or would you like to break some more furniture?"-Deanna Troi, to Worf, Star Trek: The Next Generation, “Birthright”.

Upon further consideration of your outer-body interplanetary possibilities, perhaps now is the most opportune time to say..."Beam me up, Scottie"! Sometimes it is better to wave the white flag in defeat than persisting with something that simply will never be.

Ultimately, just remember this, it is all in the "technique" and not the floor space required. And, should this is not be really working for you, remember simplicity is the key in all things done well.

Let me give you a "hand" someday, you pick the day and the time, and I'll bring the refrigerator pasteboard box. As they say "two heads are better than one"!:lol::lol::lol:

Stimpy

I use to be able to get the head in my mouth, but that's about it.. I've seen a buddy be able to go halfway down and just like you all said, its a for sure turn on!!!

Dearest Jayman,

I realize that in your earnest attempt to accomplish a self-suck/self-fuck combo, all attempts at creativity are to be admired for their tenacity and the thinking outside the box required..."boldly going where no man has gone before". However, I am quite certain this is not another episode of "Star Trek", rolling on the floor laughing my ass off is not the proper technique needed to accomplish your lofty goal. Perhaps this is directly in response to my earlier quote of the old adage "what ever comes around, goes around"!

Taking the approach of asking your "inner-Star Trek" where should you go from here, your immediate mental "Transporter Reply" asks..."Do you want to tell me what’s bothering you or would you like to break some more furniture?"-Deanna Troi, to Worf, Star Trek: The Next Generation, “Birthright”.

Upon further consideration of your outer-body interplanetary possibilities, perhaps now is the most opportune time to say..."Beam me up, Scottie"! Sometimes it is better to wave the white flag in defeat than persisting with something that simply will never be.

Ultimately, just remember this, it is all in the "technique" and not the floor space required. And, should this is not be really working for you, remember simplicity is the key in all things done well.

Let me give you a "hand" someday, you pick the day and the time, and I'll bring the refrigerator pasteboard box. As they say "two heads are better than one"!:lol::lol::lol:

Stimpy

Trust me Cumrag when I tell you I can do some things that would keep physicists busy for years contemplating the possibilities. I can travel in astral body when I need to and I can activate my Mercaba light body at will... Outside of my third dimensional form I have more hands than Ganesh or Shiva combined and interdimensional flexibility to do what ever I want. Trust me it takes tantric sex to a whole new level. Self-suck is just my third dimensional reality. I have never tried to self-fuck nor do I really want to try. Somethings I am just not drawn to on a personally. By all means "Do what thou will and let it harm none."

Bless your heart dear kind sir.

Attachments

• ganesh.jpg
    ganesh.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Hindu-shiva.jpg
    Hindu-shiva.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Jayman01.jpg
    Jayman01.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 19
I'm just wondering how many of you have enrolled in a yoga class, since this thread was started. :001_tt1::lol::001_tt1:

I use to be able to get the head in my mouth, but that's about it.. I've seen a buddy be able to go halfway down and just like you all said, its a for sure turn on!!!

I hear you. When that happened I was never sure whether or not to offer assistance or join in on the fun too. LOL Two of my friends and I once had a self-suck contest to see who would cum first. There was a little excitement doing that but it was not as much fun because I was rushing the experience I think. Funny we all wound up in a group 69 in the end anyway, and that was a lot more fun. I guess as the Irish saying goes "It doesn't matter what brought you. It is what you leave with that really matters.":thumbup:

Phill, BTW did I ever give you the military definition of a buddy.

Buddy - A guy that goes out and gets two blow jobs and comes back and gives you one. LOL I thought you would like that.

Last edited:
Phill, BTW did I ever give you the military definition of a buddy.

Buddy - A guy that goes out and gets two blow jobs and comes back and gives you one. LOL I thought you would like that.

Ahaha! No way, that is awesome sauce!!!

Where did that originate from!?

I'm just wondering how many of you have enrolled in a yoga class, since this thread was started. :001_tt1::lol::001_tt1:

Flexibility is the key and I'm not flexible enough to do this. Do I wish I was ? Ermm dunno but I get plenty of other guys dicks these days so it doesn't really matter. :wink:

Flexibility is the key and I'm not flexible enough to do this. Do I wish I was ? Ermm dunno but I get plenty of other guys dicks these days so it doesn't really matter. :wink:

Are you trying to make me jealous?:blush: I am happy for you, that your sex life is so fulfilling at the moment. But, now that you said that, everyone will want details.:001_tt2:

Connecting the dots...

Hey Mark,

Perhaps you can add a question to the Broke Straight Boys questionnaire for new boys: Can you self suck? Would make for a much more interesting first solo scene! :thumbup:

Undie

Dearest Undie and Mark,

This proposal would certainly shake a few cobwebs loose in the 3-step Broke Straight Boys paradigm while keeping the troups at home aroused and entertained. This might even launch a new trend of excercises designed for guys emphasizing maximum flexibility. And, for once we would get to see someone tasting the fruits of their labor on the Broke Straight Boys futon, without fear of sexually transmitted disease, no less.

For sure, this would be one instance when the sexual history is fully known and could be the ultimate expression of safe sex. Perhaps, this could become the model for "SAFE SEX" with the added benefit of not having to train newbies to "suck dick".

Certainly, every guy has had this fantasy and would probably give their left nut if only they could make effective contact.

Sincerely (if a bit too old to learn this trick),

Stimpy

Ahaha! No way, that is awesome sauce!!!

Where did that originate from!?

I am not sure of its origin. It was a joke at every base I served on though. I think it started with the D.I.'s at Paris Island. When I enlisted they used to have a buddy program for enlistment. I am not sure if they still do that or not. The program allows two friends to enlist and go through boot camp together. I did not enlist that way but there were four guys in my squad that did. So, I guess that is where it came from.:confused1: