• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Self suck anyone??

underwear fun

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So who has or can self suck?

I've done it once. After school I used to go running with some friends. One evening we did a particularly long and hard run and I had really pushed myself. Anyway, getting back home I did some warming down stretches in the front yard while saying goodbye to my mates. I bent forwards to stretch my hamstrings and realised I could bend forwards with my legs straight and put my palms flat on the ground. I never had done that before and thought maybe I could self suck (you know what boys are like). I had tried self sucking before but never quite been successful.

I quickly finished off my goodbye and headed to my bedroom stripped off my shorts and flipped over on the floor. I was all hot and sweaty and damn exhausted lost balance but tried again and was able to get my cock head and a little of the shaft into my mouth and lick around the head.

It was awesome to finally be able to do it but I was too exhausted to enjoy it for long. A lot of effort really. I went and had a shower but was now feeling horny so back in my bedroom I tried again but my muscles had stiffened up and the best I could do was jack off and shoot cum into my mouth.

I tried afterwards but never was able to self suck again and probably too horny to go for a long hard run to loosen up enough again. haha

Undie

Undie

Attachments

• self suck.jpg
    self suck.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 23
Looks and sounds like fun...

Attachments

• 248-tn.jpg
    248-tn.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 372-tn.jpg
    372-tn.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 240-tn.jpg
    240-tn.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 184-tn.jpg
    184-tn.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 180-tn.jpg
    180-tn.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 171-tn.jpg
    171-tn.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 163-tn.jpg
    163-tn.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 157-tn.jpg
    157-tn.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 137
Reminds me of the opening scene in the film Shortbus where the photographer films himself doing it...

i self suck quite often, im actually not a 350 lb man, im in fact a 90 lb twink with a 12 in cock

I am always amazed and enthralled when I watch someone who can, but its not my cup of tea.

Guys ultimate fantasy sounds like good clean fun

Hey guys,

So who has or can self suck?

I've done it once. After school I used to go running with some friends. One evening we did a particularly long and hard run and I had really pushed myself. Anyway, getting back home I did some warming down stretches in the front yard while saying goodbye to my mates. I bent forwards to stretch my hamstrings and realised I could bend forwards with my legs straight and put my palms flat on the ground. I never had done that before and thought maybe I could self suck (you know what boys are like). I had tried self sucking before but never quite been successful.

I quickly finished off my goodbye and headed to my bedroom stripped off my shorts and flipped over on the floor. I was all hot and sweaty and damn exhausted lost balance but tried again and was able to get my cock head and a little of the shaft into my mouth and lick around the head.

It was awesome to finally be able to do it but I was too exhausted to enjoy it for long. A lot of effort really. I went and had a shower but was now feeling horny so back in my bedroom I tried again but my muscles had stiffened up and the best I could do was jack off and shoot cum into my mouth.

I tried afterwards but never was able to self suck again and probably too horny to go for a long hard run to loosen up enough again. haha

Undie

Undie

Dear Undie,

Talking about backbreaking work, it seems like a certainty that every guy regardless of the size of their package. their flexibility, or their stretchability of their tongue, has at least seriously attempted this once regardless of the dimensional improbabilities of it all. No telling how many guys have sustained a "sports injury" in the pursuit of this tasty treat. In theory, what form of masturbation for a guy could be so utterly "self-serving" and at the same time "gives you a dose of your own medicine".:drool::drool: This deserves to be responded to with a musical response, namely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gf_soFBM

Looks and sounds like fun...

Dear Jayman,

These photos you presented probably provides the best motivation for the manly arts of wrestling, martial arts, and gymnastics. Each picture is worth a thousand words when merely uttering a single word is at its most difficult. :001_tt2:
Hopefully, the following song will clarify the inner struggles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xnyHG96vY8

All of this is so, so gut and back wrenching!

I truly wish the new Broke Straight Boys would add a 4th step to their methodology for those brave enough to reach for the stars or maybe the "Milky Way", so to speak.

As many of the older members of this forum can recall, in times past, the QMOTF has regaled you with stories from her lurid past on the street corners of San Francisco. It must be understood that she rarely spent that time alone, preferring the company of many other young people looking for "entertainment"

In that vein.....

In 1978 or thereabouts, Markymark became friends with a certain young boy, whose particular talent made him very desirable up and down Seventh St. around Folsom and Howard. This young man had the uncanny ability to self suck, and in fact had the most "ginormous" appendage imaginable! We are certain it exceeded nine inches, and, when you consider that he was only 5' 2" tall and weighed maybe a Franklin, well the total effect can be easily imagined. It was his absolute pleasure to go with older men and allow them the great opportunity of watching him. It was rumored that he would perform while allowing the various gentlemen to "plow" his field, as it were. We only shared clients with him a few times, but it was always a treat. We often think of him, even today, and wonder what ever became of "Anaconda"

As many of the older members of this forum can recall, in times past, the QMOTF has regaled you with stories from her lurid past on the street corners of San Francisco. It must be understood that she rarely spent that time alone, preferring the company of many other young people looking for "entertainment"

In that vein.....

In 1978 or thereabouts, Markymark became friends with a certain young boy, whose particular talent made him very desirable up and down Seventh St. around Folsom and Howard. This young man had the uncanny ability to self suck, and in fact had the most "ginormous" appendage imaginable! We are certain it exceeded nine inches, and, when you consider that he was only 5' 2" tall and weighed maybe a Franklin, well the total effect can be easily imagined. It was his absolute pleasure to go with older men and allow them the great opportunity of watching him. It was rumored that he would perform while allowing the various gentlemen to "plow" his field, as it were. We only shared clients with him a few times, but it was always a treat. We often think of him, even today, and wonder what ever became of "Anaconda"

I wonder what that would look like???

Attachments

• 191-tn.jpg
    191-tn.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 111
Was 17 when I tried and damn near broke my neck when I fell off the bed. Never tried after that...I guess the idea of breaking my neck and being found in that way really never appealed to me. Dated a kid that could do, and I must admit, it is a turn on. Some lads out there make it look so very easy, while others remind us of how difficult a task it is. Either way, if you can get it in your own mouth, you deserve some sort of medal...That's some talent.

Was 17 when I tried and damn near broke my neck when I fell off the bed. Never tried after that...I guess the idea of breaking my neck and being found in that way really never appealed to me. Dated a kid that could do, and I must admit, it is a turn on. Some lads out there make it look so very easy, while others remind us of how difficult a task it is. Either way, if you can get it in your own mouth, you deserve some sort of medal...That's some talent.

I hear you Panzer and I think the reward is the self gratification of being able to orally service your own cock. It kind of eleviates the stress of having to find a date when you are suffering from the male version of PMS better known as SRH. (Sperm Retention Headache):w00t:

What did you say?

Know why a dog licks himself? Because he can.

Dear buckhorn,

I thought it was a form of "the dog putting his master in his place".:lol::lol::lol::lol: The ultimate put down!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Last edited:
It kind of eleviates the stress of having to find a date when you are suffering from the male version of PMS better known as SRH. (Sperm Retention Headache):w00t:

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard all week, though very, very true. I'm not going to bullshit you...If I could take care of myself, I don't think I would ever need another person.:001_smile::001_tongue:

SRH...HAHA.

Undie,

It appears that very few guys can self fuck. I suppose if they are young and athletic it is more possible. Woo what pictures.

Self Fuck??

Undie,

It appears that very few guys can self fuck. I suppose if they are young and athletic it is more possible. Woo what pictures.

Hey gaymusic,

I agree, I think the number of guys that can self fuck is less than the number of guys that can self suck. Its amazing what you see on the internet. I've seen guys self fuck, yes fuck and recently saw a french guy give a mate a hand job while his mate's cock was inside his butt!

Undie