• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scott and Tyler

ScottC

Reaction score
Not a bad clip, but this build up with Scott is really fucking ridiculous. We've seen the behind the scenes clip of Scott and Leon-so when David asks him if he ever sucked cock before, and he says no, we know it's bullshit because we've seen him do that, plus anal.

And maybe it's me, and as much as I like David and his interviews, the last few videos 80% of the talking is being done by him. I'd much rather hear what the guys have to say. I won't even go into the "story" with the video; at least the models names were right this time.

I know, it sounds like I'm being cranky, and I am-but I think it's time for me to take a break from here. There's been too many goofs, gaffs and whatnot to truly enjoy what the site is supposed to be about.

I want to just quickly point out that from what we know, most of the updates are on a 3-4 month delay. The BTS vids are probably not as delayed since there is less content available to post. My point being that it is quite possible, indeed likely, that the Broke Straight Boys update preceded the filming of the BTS vid. So I tend to believe that Scott had not done nearly as much on camera at the time of the Tyler filming. If Scott had already done the BTS vid with Leon there would have been very little point in lying about it. For that reason alone I don't think that Scott was lying.

I want to just quickly point out that from what we know, most of the updates are on a 3-4 month delay. The BTS vids are probably not as delayed since there is less content available to post. My point being that it is quite possible, indeed likely, that the Broke Straight Boys update preceded the filming of the BTS vid. So I tend to believe that Scott had not done nearly as much on camera at the time of the Tyler filming. If Scott had already done the BTS vid with Leon there would have been very little point in lying about it. For that reason alone I don't think that Scott was lying.

thank you tampa for saying that, i was going to mention it but i couldnt really figure out how to vocalize it. if i remember correctly, the orlando thing wasnt that long ago, a month maybe? and the videos are delayed quite a bit, you said 3-4 months, but i think ive heard david say something more along the lines of like 6 months. so yeah....

Yeah.. It's quite possible that the updates are on closer to a 6 month delay. I'm sure it varies a bit.

All I know is I got my wish!
In the Scott Solo thread I said :
"I hope that Tyler finds Scott attractive and to his liking and can give us a good performance with a bit of passion for the upcoming scene." Well methinks Mr. Evans may have been a bit smitten with our new boy. there was def a spark of interest there on Tyler's behalf.
Scott on the other hand still had that "deer in the headlights" look that made me believe this was at least one of his first, if not the first time the teenager had fellated anyone. I concur with Tampa that this scene was obiously shot prior to the BTS episode. I don't understand how anyone with the minimal power of rationalization would think otherwise, It would take a very good actor to pull off the ole "it's my first time" routine and this boy is not that good of an actor, he can barely answer the most simple of questions without a pregnant pause. Just an observation, not an indictment.
I hope we don't hae to wait too long to see Scott again.
I thouroughly enjoyed this episode, Great job Tyler!, awesome scene Scott, Great find David! - Jason

Last edited:
Very promising

I really enjoyed this episode and also the story.

Seeing first the behind the scenes video with Scott and Leon was a great pleasure (the best of this site in my opinion) and i was really looking forward seeing how Scott begun his activity in Broke Straight Boys By the way, strange that some may still think that the behind the scene was filmed first :tongue_smilie: Guys you need to follow more the forum :tongue_smilie:

Being also a Tyler fan, I really enjoyed his performance... Scott and Tyler were really hot to be watched and I hope seeing them soon. But if I remember well Leon and Scott were interviewed togheter after a shooting, so I also hope to see those two on the futon, if they had a so hot scene at Orlando, it is perhaps because it was not their first time togheter.

Thanks also to David, who wrote a very very hot story, perhaps because he is in love with Scott :blushing: but for sure this introduced really well the epidose.

Awesome shoot. I think that Tyler did a great job bringing out the best in Scott. They really worked well together.

I will need to go back and look I am not sure I remember seeing Scott before getting fucked. I can see after today he is definitely ready for it.:001_rolleyes::blushing:

Watching Scott evolve is wonderful. I also think that his Broke Straight Boys scenes were done long before the famous Disney BTS video. He's a keeper for sure. Seeing Tyler once again in the form that made his so popular here was just great. That's the Tyler we know and like so much. So, a tip of the hat to both Scott and Tyler. Job well done!

Not a bad clip, but this build up with Scott is really fucking ridiculous. We've seen the behind the scenes clip of Scott and Leon-so when David asks him if he ever sucked cock before, and he says no, we know it's bullshit because we've seen him do that, plus anal.

And maybe it's me, and as much as I like David and his interviews, the last few videos 80% of the talking is being done by him. I'd much rather hear what the guys have to say. I won't even go into the "story" with the video; at least the models names were right this time.

I know, it sounds like I'm being cranky, and I am-but I think it's time for me to take a break from here. There's been too many goofs, gaffs and whatnot to truly enjoy what the site is supposed to be about.
To Scott, the forum poster, (not Scott the model). I am very surprised that a seemingly intelligent man who has been active on the forum since joining this site, would be so confused about the chronology of things on Broke Straight Boys Behind The Scenes are for members only, and was filmed at a "recent" Broke Straight Boys event at Orlando. The scene with Tyler was from many months ago, when Scott the performer was a newbie to the site.

Scott, the model, is obviously the genuine article. He was nervous and didn't have much to say during the pre sex banter, and that is why David did so much talking. He is a real keeper, and yes Tyler enjoyed being with him so much more than he did with the other models in his recent appearances.

If Scott, the poster to the forum needs a break from this site, so be it. But I thought that this was a terrific shoot, and in fact was just what Broke Straight Boys is "supposed to be about". And this scene shows that a properly motivated Tyler, is still a joy to watch "in action".

Great shoot, and kudos' to Scott, Tyler & David. A five star shoot all the way. :biggrin:

To Scott, the forum poster, (not Scott the model). I am very surprised that a seemingly intelligent man who has been active on the forum since joining this site, would be so confused about the chronology of things on Broke Straight Boys Behind The Scenes are for members only, and was filmed at a "recent" Broke Straight Boys event at Orlando. The scene with Tyler was from many months ago, when Scott the performer was a newbie to the site.

Scott, the model, is obviously the genuine article. He was nervous and didn't have much to say during the pre sex banter, and that is why David did so much talking. He is a real keeper, and yes Tyler enjoyed being with him so much more than he did with the other models in his recent appearances.

If Scott, the poster to the forum needs a break from this site, so be it. But I thought that this was a terrific shoot, and in fact was just what Broke Straight Boys is "supposed to be about". And this scene shows that a properly motivated Tyler, is still a joy to watch "in action".

Great shoot, and kudos' to Scott, Tyler & David. A five star shoot all the way. :biggrin:

I think Scott the member is a bit out of line with starting this post. You are 100% correct! What you see now was the models 1st time down. The scene that you seen on the bts was film weeks ago not months ago.

Yeah, yeah,yeah.:001_rolleyes: Tyler did a good job in this scene.

Slim will probably post that fact with music and fireworks. We'll have to listen to him for weeks.

Maybe he took some private lessons from JIMMIE!:001_wub:

:wink::001_tt2:

Mikeyank expressed my thoughts on ScottC's post and I also heartily agree that this was a five star shoot :)

Oh, and seeing those drops of pre-cum on Tyler's cock as he was blowing Scott!!! Yummy ;-)

Speaking of observing Tyler's pre-cum, I, too, did observe it only to realize that I was also in lock-step with Tyler. Scott is a complete, utter joy to watch. He is aesthetically very appealing with his smooth body, great cock, and his bulbous set of "low hangers". Their radiant pink color, generous size, and suck-ability quotient added to their hopefully musky scent. As primo as they are, every effort should be made for Scott's balls to receive full attention from the sucking department.

Taken at face value, I appreciated Scott's slightly hesitant willingness but most of all I appreciate his ability to deal with the momentary awkwardness and throw himself into the moment. I think that this definitely was one of the best videos Tyler has been a part of lately. I really enjoyed both guys to the max.

I agree with what everyone has said, but would like to add one point.

Scott the model, seems so much more comfortable in the BTS shoot than he does in his solo or with Tyler. Even without knowing and understanding the chronology, that point alone proves that the BTS scenes were done way after the futon scenes were filmed.

I'm not sure I've seen the BTS shoot yet. There is no way in HELL that Scott had ever sucked a dick before his scene with Tyler. As mentioned by someone else, it would take an academy award winner to pull off that performence! At any rate, to get to my point. I am and have been a huge fan of Tyler's from the first time he appeard on Broke Straight Boys Sure, some of his latest shoots have been a little lackluster. If you're just not that "into" someone, you're just not! Who among us can say we were totally into every guy we ever hooked up with? It is obvious to me Tyler was "into" Scott and his performence shows it. How many other videos have all of us seen where it just wasn't that hot. And I'm not talking about other Tyler videos. Some are hotter than others just because there seems to be a chemistry between the guys.
Speaking for myself, I remember coming out of the closet and being the typical "kid in a candy store". I had sex with guys I would never even consider now. I think the same may be true of the more seasoned models on Broke Straight Boys Once the original excitment of something totally new in their lives wears off a bit, maybe it takes a little more to get them going. Myself I can't think of many models on Broke Straight Boys I wouldn't have sex with, but there are a few. Then I'm not the adonis (LOL) I used to be either. So if I was young and hot and had the goods to be a little picky I would be. Should the models be up for anything because they're being paid? I don't think so. These guys are not professionals and I would assume that's why most of the members subscribe.
Enough of my rambling. I'm sure none of this is in any kind of order as I'm typing thoughts as they come to me.
Back to Tyler. You're hot in my book and you just keep on doin what you're doin and know you have my support.
PS. If you read this Tyler would you do something I would find totally hot? How about a little "manscaping". You may be totally into the natural look, but if you're willing to try something different I would find it really hot!

Loved it! Scott is a keeper! I might just have to re-think my top 5 favorites.

The chemistry was really spot on in this update!