• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Score Bar, Friday, June 12th, Columbus, Ohio

nah... I am far from shy... I just tend to break cameras.

How many years bad luck does that bring? I guess it might have to do with the price of the camera! :ohmy:

C'mon Brycey Boy. None of the other people in the pics were turned to stone, so you are better looking than Medusa! :thumbup:

Be well,

Jayce

ya just never know... one day I might find a picture to make small enough for me to post on here.

That's ok. Just make sure that the pic includes a tape measure, you know, the kind of thing that's included in the goody bags. Might as well get some use! :w00t::w00t:

Jayce

Hey Bryce, nice to hang out with you too. How can you come to Columbus for Pride and not go out? It just isn't done! When you see all the craziness, you'll be out in it, it's infectious. Love to have a drink someplace, find a couple Broke Str8 Boys that aren't busy this weekend, and make em busy lol. Stay in touch.

hey there. I am going to be with a group of people and after being out in the sun all day there is little to no chance that I am going to want to go out drinking ... its more about the pride events and parade than it is abotu going to the bar. if we go out ... it will probably be score.. I had a great time there.