• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SBJO won't let me log in

hmm, Dont you just love new systems? Thank you guys for being patient, I apologize for not having everyone to get in.

It appears our new login system is being picky, I am personally keeping a close eye on it and it will be resolved shortly.

~ Chuck

hmm, Dont you just love new systems? Thank you guys for being patient, I apologize for not having everyone to get in.

It appears our new login system is being picky, I am personally keeping a close eye on it and it will be resolved shortly.

~ Chuck

I know exactly what you guys are going through.
I had been involved, to varying degrees, in 4 major systems projects over a period of 6 years & the one common thing you could rely upon was the consistancy of "this bloody thing will not do what it is supposed to do" when you turn on the switch.
So take a deep breath, say a few choice words ...... now get back to it & make it work :thumbup:

BTW - Thank you for your help

Hey Chuck:

I received an email from Amber saying the problem is fixed but it is not. I cleared my history, cookies etc and still no luck. Should I respond to Ambers email or will you take care of it? my username is lpdude

hello,

We hit a max connection which is why you had a problem today. I am beefing up our servers even more, to alleviate more issues.

But it is fixed now as i can see some of you logging in.

We will be offering you guys in free T-Shirts in return for your frustrations.
Instructions to follow. :)

Thanks,
Chuck

hello,

We hit a max connection which is why you had a problem today. I am beefing up our servers even more, to alleviate more issues.

Thanks,
Chuck

I was able to log in, Chuck. Thanks!

Will your pic be on the T-Shirts? :drool:

hello,

Thanks,
Chuck

Hi Chuck (& the rest of the tired, worn out & frustrated team :biggrin: )
Thank you for your assistance. The problem, for me at least, has been rectified :thumbup:
Now you can have a break .................................. ok time's up - back to work :lol:

just tried to get on and I have the same problem as before it doesn't accept my log on no problem with the other sites.