• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SBJO won't let me log in

the whole website stinks now i cannot see one vedio and noone is doing nothing about it, without vedios website is useless

I hope this is resolved,

Please send me a PM message if you are still having problems and I will take a look at it case by case.

I will need your username to login to Straight Boys Jerk Off and I will take a look.

Sorry for the bugs as we work out our new system.

Thanks,
Chuck

Gees, I thought I had a problem but it seems like everyone has the same problem. I don't feel so lonely anymore.

i just logged in at sbj and i have both streaming and download availability.

I hope this is resolved,

Please send me a PM message if you are still having problems and I will take a look at it case by case.

I will need your username to login to Straight Boys Jerk Off and I will take a look.

Sorry for the bugs as we work out our new system.

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck:

I cant get in still, I sent a message through the problems link.

Hello Everyone,

This has been resolved, we are sorry for the malfunction. Again if for some reason you cant get in do let me know. I am double-checking most of your logins to be sure.

Thank you,
Chuck

I still can't get in, Chuck. I hate it when that happens......

Hello Everyone,

This has been resolved, we are sorry for the malfunction. Again if for some reason you cant get in do let me know. I am double-checking most of your logins to be sure.

Thank you,
Chuck

Hi Chuck
I am having the same problem as well
I just sent you my details
Thanks