• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rob Ryder on BSB - Who's in favor?

Ai Dracythis, Jimmy might disagree on being topped. Would you settle for Jimmy topping Rob for starters?[/QUOTE

This is another fantastic idea Rob, I can think of only one thing better but I can't say it here...:sneaky2:

Ai Dracythis, Jimmy might disagree on being topped. Would you settle for Jimmy topping Rob for starters?

Rob is such a little hottie, far be it for me to disagree with seeing him violated five ways from Sunday; especially by fellow hottie Jimmy Johnson. :doggystyle:

However maybe Rob could use his charm and finesse in the studio to get Jimmy to agree to a flip-flop scene. Come on Rob, make it happen!! :001_tongue:

Ai Dracythis, Jimmy might disagree on being topped. Would you settle for Jimmy topping Rob for starters?

Sorry Robert, but with the contact the two models are having with us on the forum............I am much more smitten with Rob. And Rob wants to top!:w00t:

Wish Rob all the luck with convincing Jimmy to bottom... and do no set up your hopes to high.

It takes two to tango, Ms.K.:001_wub:

Last edited:
Anything Rob wants to do is GOOD for me. More more more Rob.

I would love to see Rob come over to Broke Straight Boys and top Jimmy for the first time! That would be one hot scene and provide a couple of first times/

I'm with Dracy on this one! I would laugh so hard if I was the one to pop Jimmy's cherry hahahaha

Sorry Robert, but with the contact the two models are having with us on the forum............I am much more smitten with Rob. And Rob wants to top!:w00t:

Ms. K, with talk like that, you're bound to make Rob love you! Thanks for the top support!

woot woot