• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rex and Aaron

Clay if you resemble your picture in any way, I would be in favor to see that handsome dark haired hunk in front of the camera fulfilling Stimpy's unconscious desire - and my conscious one. The Broke Straight Boys model hunters have eyes, yet they do not see.

They say movies make dreams come true Clay! What say you?

Last edited:
Not to ruin the fantasy here but Rex just bottomed on another site which is baitbuddies.com where he was the bait.....some of these guys move around so much....another example is anthony who was the bait there as well a couple of weeks ago.

Seen our director Clay on another site... as bait buddy perhaps? All information will be treated strictly confidential.

PS: Beth:smiley-love001: wants to know too.

Last edited:
To follow up with the baitbuddies scene with Rex the top is Broke Straight Boys Ricky. Small world eh :)
I can't really blame these guys, for they made a decision to earn a living getting naked, sucking dick and fucking in front of a camera, and if there is an opportunity to make more money, how can we ask them to wait, just in case Broke Straight Boys decides to invite them back? They are out to earn a living, just as we all are, in our chosen professions.

Broke Straight Boys could always offer a model an exclusive contract, if they want him to stay here, as they have with several models from versions 1 and 2. I sure hope that Kodi has an exclusive contract, because I really want to see him do all his first time stuff here. :001_tongue:

Seen our director Clay on another site... as bait buddy perhaps? All information will be treated strictly confidential.

PS: Beth:smiley-love001: wants to know too.

...inquiring minds always want to know...up close and personal!

Okay, sports fans, I assume this is the review thread, though it is way off topic now. So Rex, who is still talking about whether he will suck cock on Broke Straight Boys is bottoming on another site. Kind of takes the mystery out of it, doesn't it. The scene was Clay's fave dominant top, submissive bottom style. Though Rex wasn't all that dominant. Aaron is an enigma, a supposedly straight guy with a Prince Albert who sucks cock with aplomb and is bottoming for the first time? I think the way to get these guys to kiss and be more affectionate is for Clay to emphasize to them that the ladies really want to see it. That it turns them on. They might be more pliable, though God knows if they're selling their asses on other sites they should be pretty pliable anyway.

Rex & Aaron

Hot video, but disappointed with the still photos/images presented. Come on, mr. photographer, you can do better than this! None of the images shows off the best qualities of either model!

I gave it a five. Rex is a sweet, good-looking boy. I would love to see more kissing from him, and a cock in his mouth. A cum swap, even.

Hi Arkboy, Ricky... we have two Broke Straight Boys Ricky's. A Latino guy from 2009 and a cum eating boy from 2007. Which one do you mean?

Correction there have been three Ricky's here at Broke Straight Boys Search the name Ricky and see for yourself that there were three. The first one sucked Williams dick and was in a orgy short white guy...Then there was the second which was the latino then the third that was here earlier this year that had tattoos. He only did a solo here. Well he has now sucked dick and fucked Rex on the other site....also the oh so hesitant one Rex to suck dick here did a fine job on the other site as well.

And I agree with an earlier comment that yes these guys are trying to make money and not concerned with that. But Rex is like most of them that come here and other sites. They are willing to do most everything as long as they are paid and that is the name of the game here.

The shoot was okay, but just okay. I don't really care for Aaron, thought he does show some skills! He did perform well, just not my cup of tea. Rex on the other hand. I think Rex shows some real promise. I'd like to see Rex paired with Chad, alone, just the two of them.

I liked the scene. Thought that there was good chemistry between Aaron and Rex.