• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rex and Aaron

DrabBoiz

Reaction score
Hot video, but disappointed with the still photos/images presented. Come on, mr. photographer, you can do better than this! None of the images shows off the best qualities of either model!

First time?

Missionary is definitely Aaron's position! He enjoyed that way too much, and I along with him! Rex is a supernova! I'm really starting to like him very much! I'm also wondering if he is going to do more. "First time for everything?" Not quite sure, but the scene was hot and it accomplished it's mission -- it got me ready to expel another geyser! Thanks, guys, you rock!!:thumbup:

Nice...I feel a "hungry bottom" in the making; Aaron you were nummy! Both guys seemed to enjoy the "tryst," but I think they were holding something back...kissing. I would have liked to have seen a little more passion, but since it was there "first time," I can forgive...and watch this episode again and again!

Hot video. Rex finally showed his stuff and Aaron proved he could handled whatever Rex can dish out. (Anyone with a Prince Albert has to have the stamina to put out whether on top or bottom!) I agree with Ms K that a little more passion would have made this scene sizzle. I mean Rex could have used more thrust as he fucked Aaron's ass; and they could have kissed or done something to show more gratitude for a job well-done. Aaron showed that he was in a more amenable to show a lot more passion if Rex would have reached out and kissed him - he was already in a very vulnerable position on his back and enjoying it. Oh well, maybe next time.

Holding back and then some...

Nice...I feel a "hungry bottom" in the making; Aaron you were nummy! Both guys seemed to enjoy the "tryst," but I think they were holding something back...kissing. I would have liked to have seen a little more passion, but since it was there "first time," I can forgive...and watch this episode again and again!

Dear Beth,

Since Aaron was a lucky final recipient of a mouthful of Rex's cum via CLAY's receptive mouth sucking Rex's massive tool dry and then transferring the fresh load directly into Aaron's mouth, that grand entrance in their first scene has to be a real hard act to follow, whether you swallow or spit. It practically guaranteed this follow-up episode to be something short of a full load(pun definitely intended).

I was really hoping Rex would cum in his condom and afterwards, they both would relish in the creamy load each drinking straight from the condom. It seems from Clay's view as the director, that would at least have been the next progressive step in keeping with their first episode and kept it from disappointing the audience.

Consequently, I could only justify giving it a 3 as is.

Better Luck Next Time,

Stimpy

These too studs are wats going on. The scene was hot and loved it all I sure hope they do more together they sure do have a chemistry keep up the great work Rex@Aaron

REX&AARON => KRU-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! picture 23 horny kru-mates (all pigments & cocksizes(7in is shortest cock, 11 is longest) all fuckin' each others brains out w/REX + AARON getting it on on giant flatscreen followed by Diesal+Jimmy fucking followed by Jason+Mick---REX+AARON are the perfect appeteaser and calmdown apperitif --was sexsational and the KRU wants you both REX+AARON

Was a good scene but could have had alittle more out of the ordinary. He put his hand on his throat while fucking. what was that about? I agree they should have kissed maybe licked his hole too.

Rex is hot, I'm not a fan of Aaron, and it truly lacked the passion and hottness that was present during the Rex/Aaron/Chad trio scene. But I might add, the passion that was present during that threesome was only shared between Rex and Chad, Aaron just happened to be there for the ride.

Overall, I was disappointed in this particular scene and won't be watching it again.

REX&AARON => KRU-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! picture 23 horny kru-mates (all pigments & cocksizes(7in is shortest cock, 11 is longest) all fuckin' each others brains out w/REX + AARON getting it on on giant flatscreen followed by Diesal+Jimmy fucking followed by Jason+Mick---REX+AARON are the perfect appeteaser and calmdown apperitif --was sexsational and the KRU wants you both REX+AARON

Hmmmmmm. KRU, do you know Sinjin?????:welcome:

Correction is needed.

Dear Beth,

Since Aaron was a lucky final recipient of a mouthful of Rex's cum via CHAD's(corrected) receptive mouth sucking Rex's massive tool dry and then transferring the fresh load directly into Aaron's mouth, that grand entrance in their first scene has to be a real hard act to follow, whether you swallow or spit. It practically guaranteed this follow-up episode to be something short of a full load(pun definitely intended).

I was really hoping Rex would cum in his condom and afterwards, they both would relish in the creamy load each drinking straight from the condom. It seems from Clay's view as the director, that would at least have been the next progressive step in keeping with their first episode and kept it from disappointing the audience.

Consequently, I could only justify giving it a 3 as is.

Better Luck Next Time,

Stimpy

PLEASE NOTE: It was late in the night when I wrote the above post. Pardon my mistake. I inadvertently used Clay's name for Chad's in my first paragraph and I have taken the liberty to make a correction above.

Sincerely flawed,

Stimpy

A mouthful of Rex's cum via CLAY's receptive mouth sucking Rex's massive tool dry and then transferring the fresh load directly into Aaron's mouth, that grand entrance in their first scene has to be a real hard act to follow, whether you swallow or spit.
Stimpy

Hi Stimpy another good question for Clay. Is it a hard act to follow Clay?

PS: It's a Freudian slip... very insightful.

Last edited:
You caught me.

Dear Robert,

I guess you might consider it perfect timing.:wtf: I really have enjoyed your insightful posts. I am very happy you have returned to the forum.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to You,

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I know... Right? LOL I was thinking maybe Stimpy had been given a super secret access code. If so, I want in on that. haha That's a scene I wouldn't mind seeing either. Even though Clay is probably beyond the 18-24 range, it would surely get a good rating and give us plenty to talk about. It's obvious that he is a very good looking guy himself. :001_wub:

I agree with anyone who would've loved to see more kissing. Rob Ryder is a straight dude, but he has no problem kissing. I don't believe a straight guy can turn gay. Same as a gay person can be made straight. PERSONALLY I think we're all a bit "bi" but at different levels!

Cols

I agree with anyone who would've loved to see more kissing. Rob Ryder is a straight dude, but he has no problem kissing. I don't believe a straight guy can turn gay by kissing someone. I think it's hot to know a guy is so "Broke" he'll do anything for money (sexually of course) A straight guy will never be made bi or gay. Same as a gay person can never be made straight. PERSONALLY I think we're all a bit "bi" but at different levels!
(All opinions reflected here are of the writer and not necessarily of the membership, staff or owners of Broke Straight Boys)

Cols

Cols

I agree with anyone who would've loved to see more kissing. Rob Ryder is a straight dude, but he has no problem kissing. I don't believe a straight guy can turn gay by kissing someone. I think it's hot to know a guy is so "Broke" he'll do anything for money (sexually of course) A straight guy will never be made bi or gay. Same as a gay person can never be made straight. PERSONALLY I think we're all a bit "bi" but at different levels!
(All opinions reflected here are of the writer and not necessarily of the membership, staff or owners of Broke Straight Boys)

Cols

Cols

Hmmmmmmmmm If Rob is straight, and Jimmy and Rob are in true love.........

My imagination is going to get me in trouble!

Agree, not only with this video but many more. There is no problem with tellling your model to move your ass closer to the camera or put you hand on our head (real head) so we can see more.