• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Request your Free BSB Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For your troubles of logging in the last 24 hours into Straight Boys Jerk Off AKA StraightBoysJerkOff.com Mark has given me approval to give away Free Broke Straight Boys T-Shirts, sorry they are only available in large at this time.

So, to claim your free shirt, please PM me your name, address, username and I will send you a free Broke Straight Boys Shirt, no questions asked, (limit 1 per member) I have to make this a limited time in the next 24 hours, so send me a message before 9pm MTN time, April 22nd. So I give you 26 hours. :001_tongue: We want to take care of our members.

As always these are shipped discretely and shipped USPS.

Thank you,
Chuck

Hey everyone,

For your troubles of logging in the last 24 hours into Straight Boys Jerk Off AKA StraightBoysJerkOff.com Mark has given me approval to give away Free Broke Straight Boys T-Shirts, sorry they are only available in large at this time.

So, to claim your free shirt, please PM me your name, address, username and I will send you a free Broke Straight Boys Shirt, no questions asked, (limit 1 per member) I have to make this a limited time in the next 24 hours, so send me a message before 9pm MTN time, April 22nd. So I give you 26 hours. :001_tongue: We want to take care of our members.

As always these are shipped discretely and shipped USPS.

Thank you,
Chuck

You guys rock! I need an XL and a L wouldn't be pretty, but the offer means a lot, too!

I will see what I can do about sending an XL. I think we have a few and we may have a couple medium. We have more on order.

Others keep'em coming and send me a PM.

Thank you everyone for being a Broke Straight Boys Member!
~ Chuck

Chuck thanks for the offer butt I decline the shirt. I still cannot get in.

Chuck thanks for the offer butt I decline the shirt. I still cannot get in.

I can see that your login works when I try from here, try deleting your cache then try to sign in again.

~ Chuck

This offer has ended.

Thanks everyone, I will get all your free t-shirt shipments in the mail.
If you are still interested in shirts or any other product you can visit our online members store: Members get a discount, and a free mystery gift with each order. Click Here For our Online Store

Again, thanks for being a Broke Straight Boys Member!

~ Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.