• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Request a Custom Avatar!

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
So we now offer custom avatars for everyone, one thats unique as you created by the one and only: Scorpio!

So you can be as creative as you want, a photo of your cat, dog, yourself as long as you own the rights to the photo. Or grab a photo from any model(s) from our sites, this includes: Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals, College Dudes, Boy Gusher, StraightBoysJerkOff etc. Simply be sure its the full size photo and save it to your computer.

Here is what we need:

1. Picture you want to use.
2. Model you want to show (Optional)
3. Some text (please only use a few words - the shorter the better.)
4. Please only post the requested info below and attach the image (directions here)

Steve AKA Scorpio will then PM you the completed avatar. Turn-around time will be based on how many requests he receives for the day. So get your orders in!

Here is an example of an avatar we could do:
colin.jpg

All avatars will be our standard 120x120 pixels in size.
Note: using a photo from our sites means you can only use the avatar on our forums here.

the one and only pussy for me!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Cuddles.jpg
    Cuddles.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 46
Damnation! You guys are just getting too good at this! Thank you Chuck and Scorpio.

Asking the hitherto impossible. The moment has come.

Stéphane bomec, I want an avatar with a real photo of Clay and the text: Slim (heart) Clay. It's time. It's time we knew what our boy looks like.
I'm going crazy trying to guess. In my imagination it's boiled down to une melange entre Glenn Beck et Anthony Wiener. Give me a break dude. I love you, in case that helps move you to do it. But fuck, you've known that for years.

:waw::waw::waw:

Hey Slim, as far as I know, this won't be possible. But you're welcome to choose anybody else hehe :)
Thanks
Steve

Stéphane bomec, I want an avatar with a real photo of Clay and the text: Slim (heart) Clay. It's time. It's time we knew what our boy looks like.
I'm going crazy trying to guess. In my imagination it's boiled down to une melange entre Glenn Beck et Anthony Wiener. Give me a break dude. I love you, in case that helps move you to do it. But fuck, you've known that for years.

:waw::waw::waw:

Hey Slim, as far as I know, this won't be possible. But you're welcome to choose anybody else hehe :)
Thanks
Steve

Shit. Fuck. Damn. OK, can you make me a really clever Stéphane avatar à la Morphy that consists half of Glenn Beck and half of Anthony Weiner? And write Slim (heart) Clay on it? Thank you!

...and why can't we know what Clay looks like? Would we recognize him? Is he really Brad Pitt?

So we now offer custom avatars for everyone, one thats unique as you created by the one and only: Scorpio!

So you can be as creative as you want, a photo of your cat, dog, yourself as long as you own the rights to the photo. Or grab a photo from any model(s) from our sites, this includes: Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals, College Dudes, Boy Gusher, StraightBoysJerkOff etc. Simply be sure its the full size photo and save it to your computer.

Here is what we need:

1. Picture you want to use.
2. Model you want to show (Optional)
3. Some text (please only use a few words - the shorter the better.)
4. Please only post the requested info below and attach the image (directions here)

Steve AKA Scorpio will then PM you the completed avatar. Turn-around time will be based on how many requests he receives for the day. So get your orders in!

Here is an example of an avatar we could do:
colin.jpg

All avatars will be our standard 120x120 pixels in size.
Note: using a photo from our sites means you can only use the avatar on our forums here.

:bump:

I have no idea why I would want to bump up this thread. LOL Hmmmm.... I wish I could take credit for creating my own new avatar. Then I could tell you that I really am that good with computers. Then I could tell you I've got some great swampland in the Everglades that I could sell you real cheap. haha

But of course all the credit goes to our beloved Scorpio. :001_wub: I'm so pleased with the job he did on mine. I want to thank him here publicly. :)

I'm also sure that many of you could come up with some great avatars of your own if you wanted to select your own pics from any in the Broke Straight Boys library, use your imagination, and see what Scorpio can create for you.

I know that many of us do like the "Team" avatars and the "I Love" avatars. I like them too! For those who have them already and like them or will get them in the future...that's wonderful. Enjoy!

One of the few complaints about them though is the uniformity. The idea being that if alot of people start using the exact same ones then it becomes a little confusing as to who is posting what if you get several in a row on a thread. And yes...LOL I realize that all one has to do is read the name of the poster printed beside the avatar. :)

But I think that some of you may find a customized avatar more to your liking anyway. Just a thought! :001_smile: It would be really cool to see what some of you come up with.

Scorpio is our man! He will be making a few new avatars this weekend since we have some new favorite Broke Straight Boys guys. I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words Tampa.

We wish more people would take advantage of the custom avatars, be creative if you want to make your own or Scorpio would be more than happy to make you one.

Aww thanks Tampa :) I'm glad you like it.
I'm always available for new avatars so hit me up and I'll help you.