• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Recommended Reading

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
These are not must reads or a promotional ad. I really got a lot out of reading these books. So, I thought others may like to have some great suggestions for reading. Feel free to add some of your favorite books of the year to this thread too or comment on the books I have posted if you have read them.

Three Favs here:
Power vs. Force,Transending the levels of Conciousness: The Stairway to Enlightenment, and Reality and Subjectivity - Author: David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Busting Loose from the Money Game - Author: Robert Scheinfeld

Miraculus Health: How to Heal your Body by Unleashing the Hidden Power of your Mind - Author: Dr. Rick Levy with Lou Aronica

Fractal Time: the Secret of 2012 and a New World Age - Author: Greg Braden
( He is a best selling author of, "The God Code" and "The Divine Matrix."

The Shift: An Awakening - John English (this received a Book of the Year Award)

Thank you all for letting me share...

Last edited:
In the last coupl eof weeks I've read Dead And Gone by Charlaine Harris, Turn Coat by Jim Butcher, Steel Remains by Richard K Morgan, Sixth Target and Seventh Heaven by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro, and probably a few others I'm blanking on. Except for the Patterson books I recommend them all. Steel Remains includes a gay sword and sorcery character and was surprising fun...

In the last coupl eof weeks I've read Dead And Gone by Charlaine Harris, Turn Coat by Jim Butcher, Steel Remains by Richard K Morgan, Sixth Target and Seventh Heaven by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro, and probably a few others I'm blanking on. Except for the Patterson books I recommend them all. Steel Remains includes a gay sword and sorcery character and was surprising fun...

Steel Remains sounds awesome. Thanks.:wink:

Those all sound great. Ill have to read them :) I am just now getting into reading for leisure and its great! Most the time I was reading for school or work...no bueno!