• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

I love my teams and root for all the players on the team, regardless of their looks. But when they are cute it is a bonus for me to root for my team and watch a hot guy at the same time. Love my Yanks and love my cute guys. ❤️ lol

I'm back home, and all went well. Go Duke!

Welcome back. I hope all went well and you’re feeling good. Duke is on a roll having won five in a row with the grand finale to the regular season coming up on Saturday in Chapel Hill. Then on to Greensboro for the ACC Tournament. Followed by a hopefully good run in the NCAA Tournament. Go Duke, indeed! :thumbup1:

Welcome back. I hope all went well and you’re feeling good. Duke is on a roll having won five in a row with the grand finale to the regular season coming up on Saturday in Chapel Hill. Then on to Greensboro for the ACC Tournament. Followed by a hopefully good run in the NCAA Tournament. Go Duke, indeed! :thumbup1:
Duke just won its sixth in a row with a great 62-57 road win over North Carolina! Duke will now have a double bye in next week's ACC tournament! Duke is most definitely peaking at the right time!

Duke just won its sixth in a row with a great 62-57 road win over North Carolina! Duke will now have a double bye in next week's ACC tournament! Duke is most definitely peaking at the right time!

As you can imagine I have a big smile on my face tonight. You too kg? :001_smile:

I’m still excited about Duke sweeping North Carolina with that thrilling down to the wire victory last night. Kyle Filiposki, Tyrece Proctor, Dereck Lively, along with captain Jeremy Roach all contributed in crunch time. As Jay Bilas on ESPN said, the game wasn’t pretty but it was gritty.

04403F8D-DB09-46E1-8288-F20519E2072D.jpeg
929AABC9-024B-40BD-8542-D40E78A6A14F.jpeg
541FA4A1-A43D-465A-87C8-22A0ACF99BF2.jpeg

Kyle looks cute enough to be on the Gonzaga team of the past

I‘m glad to see you appreciate Kyle‘s hotness, but you should watch a Duke game so you can appreciate how good he is too. But I do admit that my mind wanders sometimes during games as to what the 19 year old, 7 ft, 230 lb kid looks like naked and erect. :drool:

I‘m glad to see you appreciate Kyle‘s hotness, but you should watch a Duke game so you can appreciate how good he is too. But I do admit that my mind wanders sometimes during games as to what the 19 year old, 7 ft, 230 lb kid looks like naked and erect. :drool:
Very true, but, besides Kyle's hotness, he pretty much wrapped up winning the ACC Freshmen of the Year Award last night! He really is that good!

The New York Football Giants today signed their 25 year old Duke graduate Quarterback to a four year $160 million dollar contract today. Earning $40 million a year is a pretty good gig in my opinion. Hopefully Daniel can win a couple of Super Bowl’s for the Giants as did his predecessor, Eli Manning. :biggrin:

2064475E-1182-4D41-B083-F246447F5E65.jpeg

Duke just crushed Pitt 96-69 in the ACC tournament quarterfinals! The television announcers were laughing at Duke's current lowly # 25 in the nation ranking, calling Duke one of the hottest and top teams in the nation. Tomorrow its Miami in the semifinals, the #1 seed in the tournament. Should be a great game!

Duke star Kyle Filipowski just finished his post game interview declaring that the national media disrespected, under rated and looked down upon Duke, and the Duke players were determined to do something about it! This is one hot talented team with, as Kyle put it, "a chip on their shoulder!"

Duke star Kyle Filipowski just finished his post game interview declaring that the national media disrespected, under rated and looked down upon Duke, and the Duke players were determined to do something about it! This is one hot talented team with, as Kyle put it, "a chip on their shoulder!"

I was working during the game and had set my DVR to record it but my friend texted me at work to tell me that ESPN switched the game to ESPN-2 and so my recording attempt failed. But I watched a condensed YouTube version when I got home and could appreciate the total domination as Duke throttled Pitt.

I completely agree that Duke is playing at a very high level and is capable of winning the ACC Championship and doing some great things in the NCAA tournament as well.

I was working during the game and had set my DVR to record it but my friend texted me at work to tell me that ESPN switched the game to ESPN-2 and so my recording attempt failed. But I watched a condensed YouTube version when I got home and could appreciate the total domination as Duke throttled Pitt.

I completely agree that Duke is playing at a very high level and is capable of winning the ACC Championship and doing some great things in the NCAA tournament as well.
That's an issue for DVRs, as ESPN has been last minute switching from ESPN to ESPN2 all week!

#4 Duke just upset #1 Miami 85-78 in the semi of the ACC tournament! Duke has made it into the ACC tourney finals tomorrow! I hope that Mikeyank was watching the game live and not recording it as once again ESPN scheduled it to be played on ESPN and at the last minute moved it to ESPN2!