• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Re-Design of the BSB set

Why not auction off the futon for charity. I'm sure there will be interested parties within the forum who would offer there right arm to own a piece of Broke Straight Boys history.

I suggested that back around Christmas, an eBay auction. That's where the idea for the sheet auctions started. But Dave is right, it would cost a lot of dough to ship it outside Florida.

Imagine if the straighties not only had to open out the sofa bed, but had to drag it a yard away from the walll! All the musculature in their edible twinky frames would come into play, especially their thigh, butt and calf muscles, and that adorable set on either side of their ribcages that's so fucking hot. (Aren't they called "lats"?) Her Majezty Queen of the Forum should be chiming in here on the matter of pulling the futon into the middle of the set since she can say a thing or two about drag.

Yes, and imagine if that futon were dragged into an auction, as mentioned, and the winner had to pay shipping, and put it in a room in her house, where one of her gorgeous children had to lay on it when they were visiting? (Probably the bare chested Josh in our profile) he certainly has the "lats" for the job. Oh well, one must have one's dreams, since life is a big "Drag", n'est pas mes enfants?
Je t'adore, et
Je suis,

I agree with the middle of the room futon concept, It will allow multi angle shots as well as greater freedom for the models to choose positions. I also like the additional furnishings thought, as not everyone always fucks in bed. Please also consider a modular platform on rollers to allow high angle overhead style shots, or a mirror on the ceiling which would give rise to "Omniscent" shots?

I am,

Markymark I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

Last edited:
I agree with the middle of the room futon concept, It will allow multi angle shots as well as greater freedom for the models to choose positions. I also like the additional furnishings thought, as not everyone always fucks in bed. Please also consider a modular platform on rollers to allow high angle overhead style shots, or a mirror on the ceiling which would give rise to "Omniscent" shots?

I am,

Je t'adore avec tout mon coeur, tu es vachement amusant mon vieux...

I would auction it off but the shipping would cost an arm and a leg...so I don't think its worth selling it off. What are you thoughts???

Hey David, here's a thought. They're selling of the old Yankee stadium one piece at a time. Why not take the futon apart and sell of the pieces? Just a thought.

Jayce

P.S. You are going to love Wayne. That boy has a tight body!!!!! He didn't know what being on "the futon" meant so I had to explain it to him..... He got a distant look in his eyes and then he got a resigned look on his face. It was kinda funny and really sweet. He's wrapping his mind around the idea.....

Last edited:
Hey David, here's a thought. They're selling of the old Yankee stadium one piece at a time. Why not take the futon apart and sell of the pieces? Just a thought.

Jayce

P.S. You are going to love Wayne. That boy has a tight body!!!!! He didn't know what being on "the futon" meant so I had to explain it to him..... He got a distant look in his eyes and then he got a resigned look on his face. It was kinda funny and really sweet. He's wrapping his mind around the idea.....

Jayce man, that's a brilliant idea to cut shipping costs, but stop and think what we're suggesting here. I'm just remembering everything that's gone on on that futon. If it were dismantled and auctioned off D&E would have to get another one just like it, with zero history behind it, (in order for the straighties to do the pre-fuck futon un-fold as enumerated before: bending over with their stiffies boing-ing and waggling, and their butt, thigh and calf muscles, and their cute lats, all going into action to open it up and drag it away from the wall). The futon itself is a concept that has a ton of meaning: it couldn't be a bed or a big sofa like on other sites. The fact that THEY do it is brilliant, since the action represents a tacit agreement to what's about to happen. Like Wayne and his far-away look, once a straightie has started to collaborate in readying the set, it means his mind is wrapped around the fact that he's about to have another dude's dick in his ass, or whatever. That's hot.

If the steel frame has to be sliced up with a little 5" diamond disk cutter, for charitable purposes, that would be ok (especially if we got to see it happen in an "extra update", in Dave's and Eddie's driveway.) But please not the mattress. It's too much of a Broke Straight Boys symbol. After the boys cut up the old frame, they could unpack the new one and install the mythic mattress on it, with its intense boy-pheromone level and almost supernatural historical sex charge. And celebrate.

Just a thought, one of the members, a hottie with a bike and car shop over in Mississippi, could be the technical consultant for the shoot. N2DP2QT can you hear me? Couldn't you bike over there (with a bunch of metalworker's goggles and gloves) to keep the boys from cutting their fingers?

Jayce man, that's a brilliant idea to cut shipping costs, but stop and think what we're suggesting here. I'm just remembering everything that's gone on on that futon. If it were dismantled and auctioned off D&E would have to get another one just like it, with zero history behind it, (in order for the straighties to do the pre-fuck futon un-fold as enumerated before: bending over with their stiffies boing-ing and waggling, and their butt, thigh and calf muscles, and their cute lats, all going into action to open it up and drag it away from the wall). The futon itself is a concept that has a ton of meaning: it couldn't be a bed or a big sofa like on other sites. The fact that THEY do it is brilliant, since the action represents a tacit agreement to what's about to happen. Like Wayne and his far-away look, once a straightie has started to collaborate in readying the set, it means his mind is wrapped around the fact that he's about to have another dude's dick in his ass, or whatever. That's hot.

If the steel frame has to be sliced up with a little 5" diamond disk cutter, for charitable purposes, that would be ok (especially if we got to see it happen in an "extra update", in Dave's and Eddie's driveway.) But please not the mattress. It's too much of a Broke Straight Boys symbol. After the boys cut up the old frame, they could unpack the new one and install the mythic mattress on it, with its intense boy-pheromone level and almost supernatural historical sex charge. And celebrate.

Just a thought, one of the members, a hottie with a bike and car shop over in Mississippi, could be the technical consultant for the shoot. N2DP2QT can you hear me? Couldn't you bike over there (with a bunch of metalworker's goggles and gloves) to keep the boys from cutting their fingers?

ITA, Slim. But by disassembling and cutting up it also give more people the opportunity to buy a piece of the fantasy. You could even have a different model autograph it "I lost my cherry here Love Derek." "I came so much on this futon that I shot myself in the eye Love Tyler" "I had a Dildo up my ass on this futon, Love Robert" "I stuck a Dildo up my roommates ass on this futon, Love Alden" You see what I mean?

Love ya Slim,

Jayce

ITA, Slim. But by disassembling and cutting up it also give more people the opportunity to buy a piece of the fantasy. You could even have a different model autograph it "I lost my cherry here Love Derek." "I came so much on this futon that I shot myself in the eye Love Tyler" "I had a Dildo up my ass on this futon, Love Robert" "I stuck a Dildo up my roommates ass on this futon, Love Alden" You see what I mean?

Love ya Slim,

Jayce

OK OK OK, but a piece of black enameled tubular steel the length of a boy's dick, autographed in silver permanent marker, lasts longer and makes a great paperweight. And there would deffo be enough to go around if Mr. In Too Deep To Quit were there supervising.

OK OK OK, but a piece of black enameled tubular steel the length of a boy's dick, autographed in silver permanent marker, lasts longer and makes a great paperweight. And there would deffo be enough to go around if Mr. In Too Deep To Quit were there supervising.

You win!!!:thumbup: It would make a nice scene and more people can get in the action...... I bow to your wisdom and sense of history and style.

Luv ya!

Jayce

But isnt there 2 futon the black... and a silver one.

or have i gone colour blind lol

If you did an ebay type of auction in which the winner has to pay for the shipping then that would be taken into the bidding price.

PS. I cannot imagine what my parents would say if a cum stained futon arrived with my name on it.

I cannot imagine what my parents would say if a cum stained futon arrived with my name on it.

You'd say: "But mum and da' I'm so chuffed!!! Now my life is copesetic!" They'd say: "Son. Bloody hell! Are you out of your bleeding mind?!!" :ohmy:

Or something like that. LOL :biggrin::001_unsure:

Last edited:

I am,

I love you with all my heart too. As a a true friend. Interesting thoughts on the Futon.:thumbup:

Dave
With a bigger studio the futon can be used more effectively eg the boys can be filmed from behind the futon while they are bent over the back & being plowed

Yes!!! nice room with curtains, a nice pic or two, a decent table lamp, maybe an easy chair, (sex can be wonderful in an easychair) and an area rug--maybe one of those big furry kinds made from sheepskin, to roll around on?:thumbup: