• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

questions on college dudes and models

gardenboy

Reaction score
Couple of questions for management!
1. It seems the format for College Dudes has changed significantly. No more singles or solos that were so prevalent in the earlier years of site, Now it seems only duos are offered. Why?
2. In reviewing some of my favorite Broke Straight Boys takes, I watched Conner and Kodi - just wondering if Conner is one of those models who has just faded away. Last scene was with Paul Canon on 10-10 2014? I liked conner with his cocky attitude and ginger hair and pubes. Just wondering if he too is working other sites(his episode as a cop was horrible):001_unsure:

Hello
We haven't filmed solo scenes on College Dudes for some time now. The majority of the guys that you find on College Dudes are not new to the industry so there is no need for the solo. Typically these are guys that are gay or bi and are no strangers to guy on guy sex.

We still have an ongoing relationship with Conner but at this time there are no plans to film him. He is doing well with his career and we wish him the best.

Now that you have verified that you are filing scenes in Florida among other locales, does that hold true for Cdudes?