• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quarterback Dallas Fucks His Wide Receiver Liam

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Recently Broke Straight Boys owner Mark started a thread inquiring about introducing an element of plot to set up Broke Straight Boys scenes, and this scene appears to be the first one to do that. Quarterback Dallas and his teammate wide receiver Liam walk into the bedroom straight from football practice. A jerk off contest morphs into mutual sucking and Dallas then making Liam a wide receiver in more ways than just his football position on the team! An element of plot can really enhance a scene of two handsome young men having great sex, as this scene shows!

Yes, this was a good scene, I like both Liam and Dallas. Great job guys!!

Frankly the scenedisappointing. Both players have done better in earlier scenes.

In response to Dallas' request at the end of their After Scene Interview, yes I do like his dick! Although Dallas did not ask for this, I like his hot ass as well! Liam is one cute looking bottom and a keeper as well! I really love a scene of two hot young handsome guys having hot sex together!