• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Preview of updates coming in March 2009

How about not criticize in any languages at all? hehe

I can't wait to see this guy
01.jpg

... he looks yummy! I'm a tattoo kind of guy.

Hummm! Definitely yummy, and it looks like his little buddy wants to come out and play too... :thumbup:

Seriously, why argue over which model you prefer? Who cares? I also don't like the insults in French or English. And don't bash the models either. They, too, are human after all.

I see some very good looking young men cumming up, and I am looking forward to some work outs on the futon!:thumbup:

Mitch, those models are gorgeous, but I don't think they are broke. :001_smile:

Seriously, why argue over which model you prefer? Who cares? I also don't like the insults in French or English. And don't bash the models either. They, too, are human after all.

I see some very good looking young men cumming up, and I am looking forward to some work outs on the futon!:thumbup:

Probably not broke. The one on the bottom is a very famous young French actor, and drop dead gorgeous. His name is Louis Garrel. He made a movie, THE DREAMERS, in English, with a very pretty American actor Michael Pitt. Google it. They are naked a lot and you get to see ALL of Michael's equipment up close for about 10 seconds.

The other two are Ralph Lauren models.

Last edited:

You need to address your comments about arguments to MikeYank. He started it not me.

Does A Compliment In Greek Cancel Out An Insut In French?

Αγαπώ αυτήν την περιοχή! Έπρεπε να το ρίξω μιά φορά λόγω μιας κρίσης προϋπολογισμών αλλά επέστρεψα μόλις μπόρεσα και να προγραμματίσω ποτέ να φύγω πάλι! Ναι, υπάρχουν πρότυπα που σκέφτομαι θα μπορούσα να βελτιώσω τα βλέμματά τους και να είμαι ακόμα trolls αλλά είναι μακριά ξεπερασμένα αριθμητικώς από αυτό που θεωρώ πολύ ελκυστικό. Ακόμη και οι περιοχές επιδομάτων είναι θαυμάσιες.

(Babel Fish might do poor translations but they still do better than I would all by my lonesome! http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt)

You need to address your comments about arguments to MikeYank. He started it not me.

I wasn't going to do this, but, here goes. Mitch, you have said the kindest things to me. Please, just ignore the things that someone says that you don't like. (I don't care who pissed you off). You have never met me in person, but I can assure you, I avoid conflict at all cost. You've been such a kind person to me in so many of your posts. I want to see the kind person that you are. Why does it matter if someone disagrees with you? You have so much good in you. I want to see more! You have said so many kind things to me. I want to see more of that.

I wasn't going to do this, but, here goes. Mitch, you have said the kindest things to me. Please, just ignore the things that someone says that you don't like. (I don't care who pissed you off). You have never met me in person, but I can assure you, I avoid conflict at all cost. You've been such a kind person to me in so many of your posts. I want to see the kind person that you are. Why does it matter if someone disagrees with you? You have so much good in you. I want to see more! You have said so many kind things to me. I want to see more of that.

Paris, you deserve every kind word that everybody gives you. God Bless you.

damn you have some hot pics.i just watched Danny - Ryan one again.cant wait to see the next one.they turn me on.it must be the way Ryan looks at him.it seems like theres more than money involved.i cant wait to see the next one and i hope you can more of the 2 of them together.even a 3some with Austin would be good.i bei there would be some passion in that one. thanks