• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Preston and Leon Part 2

silvercamel

Reaction score
Boy is there chemestry between those two. Leon really knows how to fuck and Preston really knows how to let you know he loves it. Preston is also a great fucker and although Leon probably didn't enjoy it as much as Preston did, it was still hot. A lot of passion (with a kiss thrown in) and a lot of clear signals that everyone was having a very good time. The docking was hot, and Leon's cum shot was well above average!! (I could have done with a bit less conversation about the growing of medical marijuna). Will we ever see them together again?

Preston and Leon

First, Thank both of you for a GREAT show. You have set a new standard for Broke Straight Boys showes

SIMPLY

FUCKIN GREAT!!!
Thanks again:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Holy crap! I definitely now believe that story I heard that Preston asked for Mike and Jordan to be so rough with him in their scene together. It doesn't make me like the scene, but I definitely don't view preston as a victim anymore. Man, that boy likes it rough. As the one who's ass is not being rammed to within an inch of its life, I enjoyed watching it. Leon realy goes into another zone when he's fucking a guy and it's incredibly hot to watch. But am I crazy(rhetorical question) or was there a scene already with docking in it. I can't think of what scene it could be to save my life, but I swear I've seen that move on Broke Straight Boys before.

Stacey

Starting with silvercamel, everybody's got it right: hot hot hot. Plus, Leon is one of a very few candidates who has established a business for himself, taking the risks of doing that. He'll likely be successful with his good attitude and common sense. Secondly, he did shoot a seven voley deluge of hot fresh young cum. They both have beautiful physics and are fun to watch with each other. Preston's hail "take it like a man, bitch" showed he's cuming into himself. The docking was very sexy, hummmm hummmm.

Not docking but don't knock it

Starting with silvercamel, everybody's got it right: hot hot hot. Plus, Leon is one of a very few candidates who has established a business for himself, taking the risks of doing that. He'll likely be successful with his good attitude and common sense. Secondly, he did shoot a seven voley deluge of hot fresh young cum. They both have beautiful physics and are fun to watch with each other. Preston's hail "take it like a man, bitch" showed he's cuming into himself. The docking was very sexy, hummmm hummmm.

They are two of the "jolliest" BSBs, and emanate goodwill, good vibes, good humor. They're both a combination of wild man and great guy. They weren't strictly speaking, docking, but maybe doing something that was actually hotter. Docking is getting your dickhead inside the other guy's foreskin, stretched to take both of you. It's more of a trick than anything else, and can look weird or hot depending. It feels quite good, and if you're both uncut and take turns can be stimulating as an adjunct to foreplay, but what Preston and Leon were doing, jacking both dicks in the same hand, is really a turn on, both to watch and to do.

I've been in love with both these guys since the first minute they did their first scenes, and seeing them fucking each other was like some kind of epiphany.

And they're coming back. Holy shit. Five. Hope their score doesn't go down from the 4.8 it's currently at...

I've said before that I'm not real big fan of Leon. He's smart and savvy but I don't find him sexy. In this scene though, I found him to do amazingly well and I think the combo is the reason. Leon is adventurous, and Preston will conquer many new sexual vistas as he gets older! He's a born bottom, LOVES getting fucked and Leon did an admirable job. It was the most "bath house" sex I've seen on Broke Straight Boys's.

Preston brings life, excitement and fun to all of his episodes. In this one, it seemed like he brought out more of Leon's personality than we've seen before as well. I think Slimvintage covered the rest of the scene perfectly. Preston is incredible and Broke Straight Boys is very fortunate to have him and to have him relatively nearby. I can only hope that David took full advantage of the time Preston was in Miami and now has a bunch of different scenes with him in it. He and Leon were great...who else can David team him up with ? Stay tuned and hopefully we'll see.

If not docking...?

They are two of the "jolliest" BSBs, and emanate goodwill, good vibes, good humor. They're both a combination of wild man and great guy. They weren't strictly speaking, docking, but maybe doing something that was actually hotter. Docking is getting your dick head inside the other guy's foreskin, stretched to take both of you. It's more of a trick than anything else, and can look weird or hot depending. It feels quite good, and if you're both uncut and take turns can be stimulating as an adjunct to foreplay, but what Preston and Leon were doing, jacking both dicks in the same hand, is really a turn on, both to watch and to do.

I've been in love with both these guys since the first minute they did their first scenes, and seeing them fucking each other was like some kind of epiphany.

And they're coming back. Holy shit. Five. Hope their score doesn't go down from the 4.8 it's currently at...

Dear Slimvintage,

It would appear to me that the encounter incorrectly identified as docking is instead fottage. Thanks Slimvintage for correctly describing "docking" and after that screwing by Preston, I feel Leon's brain inadvertently went to full-tilt and landed on the word docking when it really had fottage in mind.

While I've never delved into this sweet practice of docking, I have often thought of how much fun it appears to be. Being cut myself, I never had much expectation of docking anyway unless I ran across someone with a generous foreskin that had a hankering for renting out some space for my member. However, ever since I first noticed my dog hunching my bed, it gave me some insights into the ancient practice of fottage even though I didn't know the proper word. Being very, very naive I couldn't imagine how two guys would have sex and this is what I finally envisioned. Anal entry was beyond the pale for my pre-teen self.

Words to live by: They say that "if you rub two sticks together, you get fire"!

WOW! Who else can we pair Preston up with, and how long can we keep him? I agree with what was aid earlier about him being a natural bottom, but I'll watch him top any day. He was beautiful, and that kiss was very sweet.

This was far better than the previous film and the scores on the doors reflect that. It's not the hottest film I've seen on Broke Straight Boys but it's not far off. Well done to the models and of course the crew.

They are two of the "jolliest" BSBs, and emanate goodwill, good vibes, good humor. They're both a combination of wild man and great guy. They weren't strictly speaking, docking, but maybe doing something that was actually hotter. Docking is getting your dickhead inside the other guy's foreskin, stretched to take both of you. It's more of a trick than anything else, and can look weird or hot depending. It feels quite good, and if you're both uncut and take turns can be stimulating as an adjunct to foreplay, but what Preston and Leon were doing, jacking both dicks in the same hand, is really a turn on, both to watch and to do.

Yes the description of 'docking' is wrong as docking refers to putting your cock head inside another guys foreskin. I have done this a number of times and all I can say is that it is fucking hot :001_smile:

I had a boyfriend some years ago who had a long and loose foreskin, as my own foreskin is also loose and long we could dock with ease. Believe me it is horny to have your partners cock head inside your foreskin and also to feel his spunk shooting out of his cock inside your own foreskin and all over your own cock head :tongue_smilie:

My memory is that many moons ago David suggested docking to a couple of Broke Straight Boys's who halfheartedly tried it. This scene it worked. 5

Last edited:
Preston is as good on top as he is on bottom and he deserves to be paired with someone better than nasty Leon. (Yuck !) Seeing that Austin or Jimmie are no longer available I suggest turning Shane loose on him... we may have a few people with computers melting but I think that would be way too hot !!!

Preston and Leon

I thought this scene was great. I liked Leon's spontanaeity (but he still needs a hair cut) and Preston's vocals and getting into it. Preston comes across like the guy needs alot more sex in his life. Great. :001_tt2: Keep helping him out David.

Undie