• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Post questions you have for Tyler here.

Tampa made me realize that I didn't make the thread really clear :) All these questions you guys asked will be answered by Tyler in a video "interview". I don't want to go into details, but Tyler will not post the answers here. So I just wanted to make it clear.

Thanks everybody for all the questions, we appreciate it :) Now we just have to wait and see :)

My question then is: Will you answer all the questions while using sex toys?

Now that would be exiting. Not quite necessary but a sure thrill none the less.

Tyler,

Several questions if you would not mind.

1. In a previous post you mentioned your family knows what your are doing. Have their feeling and thoughts changed? Are they supportive?

2. Do any of your friends (male or female) outside the studio know what you do? If so, what is their reaction?

3. If you have male friends you've spoken to about your studio work, have you thought of inviting them to try? If they made it through, would you feel comfortable working in a scene with them?

4. In the just released Logan, CJ & Tyler episode it was mentioned about you limited time with you working. Is that the job with Broke Straight Boys or do you have another/additional job? AT Broke Straight Boys what is your job with David & company?

5. This is a fun one: Based on the posts you have read here in the forum who(m) would you most like to meet to get to know as a friend (nothing more).

6. Last, what is it like working with Darth Vader.

Thanks for being a good sport about answering our questions and being a sport. Working with young people at my business the biggest pleasure is seeing them grow and mature. What a pleasure it has been for us here to see you continue to grown and mature. The future looks great for one Tyler Evans Keep up your great work.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Tyler,

Several questions if you would not mind.

1. In a previous post you mentioned your family knows what your are doing. Have their feeling and thoughts changed? Are they supportive?

2. Do any of your friends (male or female) outside the studio know what you do? If so, what is their reaction?

3. If you have male friends you've spoken to about your studio work, have you thought of inviting them to try? If they made it through, would you feel comfortable working in a scene with them?

4. In the just released Logan, CJ & Tyler episode it was mentioned about you limited time with you working. Is that the job with Broke Straight Boys or do you have another/additional job? AT Broke Straight Boys what is your job with David & company?

5. This is a fun one: Based on the posts you have read here in the forum who(m) would you most like to meet to get to know as a friend (nothing more).

6. Last, what is it like working with Darth Vader.

Thanks for being a good sport about answering our questions and being a sport. Working with young people at my business the biggest pleasure is seeing them grow and mature. What a pleasure it has been for us here to see you continue to grown and mature. The future looks great for one Tyler Evans Keep up your great work.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Great questions, Vicekid. Hope Tyler can find the time to answer them soon.

Gotta admit I like contrarians. That why I am always happy to see a post from you. You are also very funny.

Which one of the guys in your avatar are you?

Neither. I plan on rotating through all the pictures I've titled 'future rohypnol victims'. :laugh: The only way you'll see a picture of me is if it's over thirty years old, doesn't include my face, or is heavily distorted. I care about you all too much to use a mug shot of me that's current...

Neither. I plan on rotating through all the pictures I've titled 'future rohypnol victims'. :laugh: The only way you'll see a picture of me is if it's over thirty years old, doesn't include my face, or is heavily distorted. I care about you all too much to use a mug shot of me that's current...

You keep saying that, baal.....

I do enjoy your rohypnol victims pics though. LOL!

Tyler, I'd like to ask you about your evolving feelings about bottoming. Can you remember the first few times and how you'd describe all the sensations. Have you learned anything about anal pleasure and health that you'd like to share with others, whether straight or gay. I know the labels can be ridiculous but what would you have in particular to say to straight or bi guys about anal? Does it make you feel at all different as a person, as a man?

Yr biggest fan, Tiefer

Scorpio,

You noted in this thread that the questions would be answered via so type of video production that would be taking place within a week (your post of 8/11). Two questions:

1. Has the video been shot and

2. If so, do you have any estimate as to when it will be shown?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Are you Bi now?

i just wanted to know if youd consider yourself bi now, and do you enjoy sex with guys....also i wondered if you enjoyed bottoming....and have you had sex with a guy just for fun away from the site in your normal life just for no other reason then you wanted to?

As the Tyler Q/A session appears to be cum up soon, I thought I'd bring this back to the front for those interested in seeing what questions may or may not cum forward.

Now if memory serves me right, does not the forumite that has the most questions used gets to spend some time meeting with Tyler????? Just wanted to let you know that I'm packed and ready to go.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Using the search format it took less than 30 seconds to find this thread. Nicely done Mark.

I thought ya'll already filmed the thing

Once again, I'm confused...I thought from what I heard that it had already been filmed and that we was just waiting for it to be released. I guess I will play along although its not going to do any good. (I think you guys are doing this to keep me away from all the other threads that I keep apparently hi-jacking) You do seem to know the soft spot in my heart because this thread is about Tyler.
1) What is the date of your birth and what State?
2) You said that you have lived in 6 states while growing up as and Army Brat before you graduated. What 6 states have you lived in?
3)Your dad is apparently a military man so What does he think about what you do for a vocation?
4) You stated in your "10 things" that you had never met your real mother so I always wondered if you were adopted, Were you?
5) It it was a case where your mom was not ready to raise a family at the time you were born then How have you dealt with that in your own life? and are you ever going to try and meet your mother?
6) You mentioned that you passed your driving test by driving your grandfathers vehicle so what kind of a vehicle was it? Was your grandpa excited that you were old enough to take a driving test in his car?
7) Have you met your mothers parents?
8) How old were you when you became interested in self exploration and began masterbating?
9) How did you feel the first time you jacked off?
10) When you was younger did you ever experiment with other guys by either masterbating together, measuring the sizes of your dicks, or just playing with each other?
11) When was the first time you had sex with a girl and how old were you? Did you use a condom? How was it? What did you feel like afterwards? Did your parents ever find out? How did they deal with it?
12) How many girls have you had sex with?
13) What is your favorite sexual position with a female? What is your greatest turn on? What is your greatest turn off? What do you want to try with a female that you haven't done?
14) What is your favorite sexual position with a guy? What is your greatest turn on with having sex with a guy? What is your greatest turn off when having sex with a guy?
15) How many guys have you had any form of sex with? How many different things have you done with a guy sexually? What things with a guy would you like to try?
16) When you first masterbated with a guy how did you feel? What did you think of it afterwards? Did you like it?
17) When you first gave oral sex to a guy how did you feel? What did you think of it afterwards? Did you like it? I'm fairly certain that by now either by accident or choice you have tasted a guys cum so did you like it? What did you think it tasted like? Do you want to taste it again?
18) When you topped for the first time how did it make you feel? Did you like the feeling? did you want to do it again? In your own words how close is it to having vaginal intercourse? Which one do you really like better now, Vaginal or Anal intercourse?
19) When you bottomed for the first time how did it make you feel? How painful was it at first and when did it actually start feeling better? When you did bottom with a guy was there anytime that you didn't really like the guy that you was bottoming for? What is your favorite memory about bottoming? Who was the favorite person that you bottomed for? At any time did anyone actually get cum inside you and did it freak you out? Was you scared about it and what did you do at that point? Have you ever barebacked with anyone?
20) What did you do to clean out yourself and get prepared for the anal intercourse?
21) You was incouraged by David to use some butt plugs to prepare you for bottoming for the first time so what kind of plugs was it? How big were the plugs? Did you work on to larger sized plugs?
22) You stated that now you consider yourself bi-sexual because you enjoy having sex with some guys so what kind of guy do you like? What do you like to see in a guy? What is the oldest guy you have had sex with? Do you like to cuddle with a guy at all? What kind of cuddling do you like (if you like it)?
23) There always seems to be speculation as to the sizes and dimensions of the cocks of the models on this site so How big is your cock in Lenghth, How big is your cock in Circumference? What do you like most about being a guy?
24) I have to ask this question since it is possible that you have had sex with more guys at this point than girls then do you still consider yourself to be bi-sexual or do you feel at this point that you may be more gay? Do you like having sex the most with males or females? What is the differences? What do you like from a girl that you don't feel you can get from a guy? What do you like from a guy that you don't feel you can get from a girl? What do you like most about girls? What do you like most about guys?
25) What do you think is the best thing about you? What is the greatest thing you have that you feel you can offer to another? What is the most important thing you would want people to know about you? What is the thing you would want people to like the most about you? What other things do you have that you think you would want to share with another?
26) what is your stats? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? What color is your eyes? What is your favorite color? What is your favorite team? What is your favorite hobby? what is your favorite kind of hangout with your friends? What kind of sports do you like? What kind of sports did you play throughtout school? What was your favorite subject in school? Are you going to College? What would you like to major in? what would you like to minor in?
27) What is the question you most wanted your fans to ask you? What is the answer?
28) How many videos have you made for Broke Straight Boys? Do you have a favorite episode? Do you have a worst episode? and what are they and why?
29) now that you are now part of the staff at Broke Straight Boys what are the benefits? what are the downfalls? What do you like most about your work? Where do you want to go from here? What do you want to accomplish? How do you think your plans may benefit your chosen profession?
30) You said that you have a cat but what kind of pets did you have growing up? What was your favorite Pet?
31) What was your fondest memories while growing up? What did your family like to do together? what is your favorite holiday? and Why?
32) What did you think about the first time you knew that one of your videos was going to be online and available to others? What did you think they was going to think about you? What did you think that the ones you loved would think about it?
33) Was you close to your sister while growing up and do you have any other siblings?
34) What is your plans for the future? do you want to get married and have kids? How many kids? do you mainly want boys or girls? What do you think will be the best thing about you in the role of dad? What do you think will be the best thing about you in the role of Husband? Do you think that your dad did a pretty good job raising you? What did you learn from your Dad that you hope to share with your kids someday?
35) Why does it sometimes take you a long time to answer messages and get online to the site? Do you not have a computer at home? Do you try to leave the forum stuff at work?
36) I'm sure that you probably like your fans but, what do you really think about your fans? Do you think that sometimes its kinda wierd or strange?
37) what about you in real life away from the set? Do you like to go to clubs? Do you like to go to the beach? Do you like to read? What is it that you would most want to do when you are not at work?
38) You said that you don't drink so do you have to deal with many pressures when you are at a club promoting this site? You also said that you don't smoke so I was curious to who gets the credit the most for you not drinking or smoking?
39) Do you think it is beneficial for others to kinda follow in your path and make videos and stuff? What are the benefits? what are the disadvantages?
40) How much of the stuff on Broke Straight Boys is not rehersed or fake? How much stuff is added for effect? How different is it in reality than it is on the screen? Have you ever had parts cut in the videos because you could not get hard, or not perform, or some other problem came up that had to be dealt with?

To Be Continued.......My fingers are tired, I will try and finish this up tomorrow.

Tyler, I just want you to know that most of your fans including myself care about you greatly and would only want the best in life for you. You make us all a little happier and a little more caring and concerning by the way you share yourself with us, and I just wanted to say thanks.

"Thank you! for being in the world"

Love ya
Casper

Sunday night and I'm going to try and finish the questions I wanted to ask Tyler

41) I was curious as to what kind of music that you like? Favorite group? Favorite Genre?
42) What kind of movies do you like? What is your favorite Actor? What is your favorite Actress? Have you ever thought about making movies yourself?
43) What is that silver ring that you always had on your finger? Can you describe it? and Was it a ring that your girlfriend or Loved one gave you? or did you just pick it out yourself? What other jewelry do you like to wear?

I had to cut out over 8,000 characters so I will have to continue this post in the current thread.

Last edited:
Casper

Casper, you continue to amaze and amuse me with your postings. I see that you decided not to go to Oklahoma City on Saturday night, and instead stayed on the computer writing a love letter to Tyler.

I would also ask you, being that you have become the most interesting person on the forum currently, to answer some of the questions that you posed to Tyler, about yourself. You are definitely an enigma, but nevertheless, an extraordinarily interesting person.

Hey Casper!

Wow! That is a lot of questions...LOL. Hopefully Tyler will find time to answer all these questions. Please be patient because he has an incredible work load and he may not get to your questions right away.

-David

Just kidding!

Hey Casper!

Wow! That is a lot of questions...LOL. Hopefully Tyler will find time to answer all these questions. Please be patient because he has an incredible work load and he may not get to your questions right away.

-David

Wow. Sounds like he must have a real asshole for a boss...

:biggrin: