• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Proving-You-Dont-Have-To-Be-Poor-To-Be-White-Trash-Picture.jpg

Our long national nightmare is over. I hope the door literally hit him in the a** on the way out.
Now to deal with Covid with an actual national policy and effort.

Here's snippet of news regarding the guy seen just outside Capitol doors pummeling the heck out of a police officer with a hockey stick. An officer who had been dragged out on the steps and was already on the ground defenseless.

(An abbreviated version)

The New York Times

Man Accused of Beating Officer With Hockey Stick in Capitol Riot Is Arrested

By Charlie Savage
Jan. 21, 2021

WASHINGTON — Federal authorities in Michigan have arrested a man suspected of using a hockey stick to repeatedly hit police officers during the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol — including beating one who had already fallen to the ground.

Like others who have been arrested in connection with the rioting, the man, Michael Joseph Foy, has been charged with obstruction of a congressional proceeding and unlawful entry into a restricted building. But he also faces additional, more serious charges, including forcibly assaulting a federal officer, making him the latest in a growing number of suspects charged with attacking police officers.

Another video, posted on YouTube, appears to show Mr. Foy “lifting the stick above his head and swinging it down rapidly, striking an individual on the ground several times,” the affidavit said. “At no point does it appear that the individual on the ground is acting aggressively, nor does it appear” that the attack was “justified.”

The victim — apparently a police officer — was not identified in the court filing.

The F.B.I. identified Mr. Foy using postings on his father’s Facebook page; among other things, his father wrote, in discussing a picture of his son during the riot, “he was raised better,” according to the affidavit.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/21/us/politics/michael-joseph-foy-arrested-capitol-riot.html

Good for a parent and a father who will call out his adult child for his egregious violent criminal actions (and publicly at that) rather than laying low or trying to make excuses for them.

You can cover a pile of dog shit with all the chocolate you want; the end result is you have a pile of dog shit covered in chocolate.
You can put trash in a penthouse and the white house; the end result is you had trash in the position of power. How unfortunate!
Respect is earned! It is not something to be expected!

Respect is earned! It is not something to be expected!
Exactly Another1!

Trump acted like totally unsophisticated trash himself. He talked to and about other decent people like they were trash. He took rudeness, kiddie playground-type bullying and racist, misogynist personal attack to a new level for an adult public official. But yet whenever people who were being attacked by him or lied to by him would give him pushback, he insisted they were being the rude ones for not giving him the respect he was owed. (Based simply on the institution and title of the presidency that he represented.) But in his character and demeanor and his treatment of others, he was a piece of trash. So no. He wasn't automatically owed respect and politeness based simply on a title.

So many many times he reminded me of Cartman from South Park. A very immature small man petulantly demanding to be taken seriously as if he were a great man.

cartman.jpg

[video]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book[/video]

[video]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book[/video]

Thanks Rep.

I had seen this article also. I'm glad you shared it. Many of us have suspected for a long long time that Trump was either an "asset" or an actual agent of Russia. This article points more towards the former. Due to Trump's many weaknesses of character and intellect I have little doubt that foreign actors found him actually easier to recruit and manipulate than many others. For those of lower IQ's (or who are intellectually lazy) it's much easier to just take everything at face value and see everything in black and white. (Rather than going deeper, questioning and looking for the shades of gray, the possible ulterior motives of others and so on.) We already know he has very little intellectual curiosity or a desire to go very deep into the nuances of social and political situations. His mindset seems to pretty much stop at the transactional. As in, Is this good for me or bad for me personally, financially, politically, reputationally? And the article states an obvious truth that many of us have already figured out. Being so narcissistic, egotistical, transactional, amoral, greedy and corrupt...he is very amenable/vulnerable to both flattery and bribery. Both of which the Russians were able to take advantage of and offer him in spades.

Without the benefit of knowing his exact internal thought processes we'll never know if he ever caught on to the fact that he was being totally manipulated, or if he became a very willing participant because of all the money (and other help) they were willing to shower on him.

Last edited:
Thanks Rep.

I had seen this article also. I'm glad you shared it. Many of us have suspected for a long long time that Trump was either an "asset" or an actual agent of Russia. This article points more towards the former. Due to Trump's many weaknesses of character and intellect I have little doubt that foreign actors found him actually easier to recruit and manipulate than many others. For those of lower IQ's (or who are intellectually lazy) it's much easier to just take everything at face value and see everything in black and white. (Rather than going deeper, questioning and looking for the shades of gray, the possible ulterior motives of others and so on.) We already know he has very little intellectual curiosity or a desire to go very deep into the nuances of social and political situations. His mindset seems to pretty much stop at the transactional. As in, Is this good for me or bad for me personally, financially, politically, reputationally? And the article states an obvious truth that many of us have already figured out. Being so narcissistic, egotistical, transactional, amoral, greedy and corrupt...he is very amenable/vulnerable to both flattery and bribery. Both of which the Russians were able to take advantage of and offer him in spades.

Without the benefit of knowing his exact internal thought processes we'll never know if he ever caught on to the fact that he was being totally manipulated, or if he became a very willing participant because of all the money (and other help) they were willing to shower on him.

You are probably right we may never know the truth or the whole extent of what Trump understands about how manipulated he was. But it’s pretty obvious he was scared to death that the amount of help he got from them for the election would come out and make his presidency illegitimate. Which many of us think it was.

You are probably right we may never know the truth or the whole extent of what Trump understands about how manipulated he was. But it’s pretty obvious he was scared to death that the amount of help he got from them for the election would come out and make his presidency illegitimate. Which many of us think it was.

Yes. The Russians helped him out considerably in his first election. A fact he was well aware of. The Russians had a much tougher time launching disinformation campaigns on FB, Twitter and other U.S. based social media the second time around. So Trump didn't have that advantage in 2020.

The questions of whether Trump is/was a useful idiot being played, and therefore (only) an "asset" of the Russians...or whether he was an actual traitorous, paid and a very clearheaded willing "agent" of the Russians...will spill plenty of ink for decades to come. Journalists will study it. National law enforcement will study it. Historians will write , opine and wrestle with the question. Poli-Sci and International Studies undergrads and grad students alike will write reports, term papers, dissertations and the like over those very issues for long after all of us have gone. And that's even if (however unlikely) evidence comes out that conclusively proves the veracity of one answer or the other.

Given Trump's prior behavior and the questions of asset vs. agent, I am dead set opposed to giving him the usual benefit of a security clearance after leaving office. I hope they revoke all those rights from him. And quickly! He should not be given the usual customary entitlement of ex-presidents to continue to receive some classified briefings on the global U.S. military, political and economic posture in the world. Even if we are immensely charitable with him and go along with the useful idiot "asset" scenario, for practical purposes it's a distinction without a real difference. (Except for the potential very heavy legal repercussions for him.) But the truth is that the end results of his actions are the same. Regardless of motive. The damage he can continue to do to U.S. security is still immense.

There's an endless list of outrages. But how about when he found out that the Russians were putting bounties on the heads of U.S. troops in Afghanistan and Trump wouldn't even bring up the issue in conversation with Putin?

We know he is greedy and transactional. We know he owes hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to unknown entities. We know his brand has taken a hit and many of his businesses are losing money. If he had fresh classified information that could be used to manipulate stocks, engage in insider trading, warn adversarial foreign governments about what was coming...he would seek to sell, leverage, negotiate with and monetize all of that for his own personal benefit. The harm it would do to the country (and other fellow citizens) wouldn't bother him at all.

Last edited:
Couldn’t decided if this belongs in politics or celebrities. Lol

4DC5ED14-C838-450F-B4E5-68125214488F.jpg

It's perfect right here. :) And besides, I wouldn't want to give either of them the satisfaction of being referred to as celebrities. haha

The Independent

Gustaf Kilander

Wed, February 3, 2021, 4:46 PM

DC waitress reveals Trump team was tight-fisted with tips and exhausting to serve

A DC waitress has revealed that a range of Trump officials and supporters "were exhausting, impossible, often stingy ... and memorable," to wait on.

Writing for Slate, the waitress, who worked in a fine dining DC restaurant during the Trump presidency, said she "felt lucky" when a senior Trump White House official "tipped 18.5 per cent," after she was interrogated about the origin of the restaurant's caviar selection and didn’t have a clear-cut answer.

The waitress said "business plunged" as Obama officials left town and that as Trump supporters started visiting DC eateries "the experience was painful for all".

Baseball hats violated the dress code, so Trump supporters who wore them started their meal with a "persecution complex". To avoid bad or no tips, the waitress would "send them little comps," free little extras throughout the meal, but they would still "tip less than 18 or even 15 per cent," the waitress writes.

She said that she knew one prolific Republican "wasn’t a real Trumpist," because he was a "reliable tipper," took 15 seconds to order and didn't "make you 'work for it'".

The waitress writes that a "great displeasure" seemed to envelop a Trump cabinet secretary as she approached his table, that he ordered the cheapest wine and "didn't tip more than 14 per cent, no matter how often you topped him off without charging".

Another Trump cabinet secretary was "a paragon of superficial graciousness" but according to the waitress she didn't tip enough to make up for the "two or three tables that would ask to move if she was seated near them".

A former Trump campaign official came in under a fake name for an "inexplicably awkward" dinner, tipped 25 per cent, and was never seen again. The waitress writes that he "obviously knew how to act," since he was a "creature of Washington".

Another "awkward" meal was had because of a cabinet secretary's wife and her "many dietary restrictions," the waitress said and added that she got the guidance to give free grilled calamari to the "newly broke Secret Service agents, who would otherwise sit for hours nursing no more than a Coke or a cup of coffee".

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/dc-waitress-reveals-trump-team-214616649.html

The female cabinet secretary who was described as being a "paragon of superficial graciousness" sounds very much like Elaine Chao. Though we'll never know for sure.

It sounds like the waitress dealt with a lot of middle-middle class, upper-middle class, all the way up to multimillionaires and one-percenters who refused to tip properly under any circumstances. Yet the Democratic politicians and government employees who aren't as well known for living like rich Republicans could find it in their hearts to cough up a little extra cash and take better care of those serving them.

I can understand why the Secret Service agents who were on duty guarding high level government employees were not allowed to order meals and eat on the job as if they were the ones out on the town for a good time. (Even if they could afford it. Which they couldn't.) They needed to stay focused on protecting their charges and what was going on in the room. The comings and goings of various customers...who might look suspicious, etc. I'm sure it's not fun to be sitting inside a fancy restaurant at dinnertime with all the smells of wonderful food...and you've got to sit there without ordering and just drink cups of coffee or glasses of water or soda. I'm glad some places would at least comp them a few appetizers.

I'm not sure what the waitress meant though about "newly broke" secret service agents. Do any of the rest of you have an idea what she was referring to by that? If their spouses had recently lost jobs because of Covid maybe?

Last edited: